• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
One thing that has been puzzling me is the Shake and vape at L&T had a little note on the page "May crack plastic tanks". Anyone come across this type of thing before?
Was it on specific flavours? Some flavours are known to crack plastic tanks.
I had it happen with an apple one and also a lime. I wasn't too fond of apple, and the lime caused me breathing problems, so it was no great loss not to use them. Look up 'tank cracking flavour' (or flavor), or 'tank cracker' and you'll probably find a number.

Reactions: Banger696

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Cinnamon is a biggie tank cracker, plastic tanks that is !
I'm happy that the tiny pinch in Mexican Fried Ice Cream is so small I can barely detect it, and it doesn't bother me! I think I've only used it in a Nautilus 2, and have the EVL tips on those - doubt there's enough in it to crack a tank though.

Saw another lime cream one at Chefs ...Solimero I think - half tempted to try it, but still not sure about lime, even mixed with cream :unsure:

Reactions: terry w

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It was on the Strawberry DIY one maybe just a general warning.

Edit: Maybe that is what happened to the MT3 tank that was leaking into my mouth I did try the DIY juice in that before the Evod glass.
Perhaps it's specific strawberry flavours then - haven't had it happen with any I've used.

Reactions: Banger696

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Got another flavour on Saturday, Dr Fog - M Series (M for mint): 2 x 10ml ECHO - it's a white chocolate and tastes like a cross between Aero Mint & After Eight - really liking these minty juices that are not too powerful, I hate Menthol because of that.
Makes me recall one that Mount Baker used to do - can't remember it's name but it was a creamy mint. They don't seem to do it now, but I used a fair bit and sickened myself of it :D
The only light mint flavours I use now are the dark chocolate mint in MCV, Bowden's Mate, and #88. I mix the latter two with Good Cookie - rather nice.

Definitely couldn't use menthol again though - stopped using those at the same time as anything with tobacco flavours or net in it.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Makes me recall one that Mount Baker used to do - can't remember it's name but it was a creamy mint. They don't seem to do it now, but I used a fair bit and sickened myself of it :D
The only light mint flavours I use now are the dark chocolate mint in MCV, Bowden's Mate, and #88. I mix the latter two with Good Cookie - rather nice.

Definitely couldn't use menthol again though - stopped using those at the same time as anything with tobacco flavours or net in it.
The ECHO is actually nicer than MCV

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
You might like Shamrock Shake.
That sounds quite nice too! :)

The ECHO is actually nicer than MCV
Better o_O :laugh: ...in the immortal words: Victor Meldrew.jpg
:lol: ...I may try it! ;)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks Trish, i will have a look at that one with no Custard mentioned :laugh: What was that other mixed fruit you linked a few days ago ?
It was this one :)
If you get the Solimero, do let me know what it's like ...I'd love to try it if the lime isn't too 'vicious' :laugh:
Same goes for the Atom Berry too - it sounds rather nice!

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
It was this one :)
If you get the Solimero, do let me know what it's like ...I'd love to try it if the lime isn't too 'vicious' :laugh:
Same goes for the Atom Berry too - it sounds rather nice!
Thanks, put`em in my wishlist :) I must admit they are my sort of tastes, alongside bakery :) Of course i`ll give feedback once sampled !

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks, put`em in my wishlist :) I must admit they are my sort of tastes, alongside bakery :) Of course i`ll give feedback once sampled !
I remember my quest for a lime & vanilla ice cream - as in a drink I liked way back - the few I tried were dreadful. Be nice if the Solimero is as nice as it sounds. Look forward to hearing about it as and when. ;)
Even the grapefruit etc. one sounds interesting.

Seems there's some new concentrates coming on Jul 1st - various brands.
I haven't tried most of the ones I already have :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread