• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Nearly had a heart attack. Just browsing the Jac Vapour site and I couldn't find my favourite Strawberry chew in their 50ml picNic range. There are some other berry flavours but none I fancy. Fortunately, they have put the picNic 50ml kit under flavours so I can still get a 50ml DIY of Strawberry chew. They have reorganised the site. Phew.

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Drhadidy

Jun 15, 2017
Hi Guys,
I live in Egypt where its forbidden to seall or buy E-cigs or deal in vaping "Officially"
the market is a miss so i wanted to buy things from fasttech...order them to UK and then a friend of mine will get them by end of summer...
i just wanted to know if there are any special regulations or limitations i need to keep in mind???
anything about sizes or brands or anything?
also will there be taxes or custom fees that should be paid?? what percentage or how to be calculated??
i would appreciate a lot your fast response to be able to decide
thank you in advance

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Hi Guys,
I live in Egypt where its forbidden to seall or buy E-cigs or deal in vaping "Officially"
the market is a miss so i wanted to buy things from FastTech...order them to UK and then a friend of mine will get them by end of summer...
i just wanted to know if there are any special regulations or limitations i need to keep in mind???
anything about sizes or brands or anything?
also will there be taxes or custom fees that should be paid?? what percentage or how to be calculated??
i would appreciate a lot your fast response to be able to decide
thank you in advance
If your friend is going to order from FastTech, then there are not really any limitations into the UK, except for wholesalers/retailers, as long as the orders are not too large as to attract the attention of the Customs people, who may make you pay VAT and maybe Import taxes

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Tried the Green Apple...kinda strange.
Do they all contain mint or menthol?
The normal ones are all low mint, a lot of people don't like the Apple one though - they have just introduced a double fruity, no menthol range but not available here yet, I have a slow blow and wicked haze in those as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
The normal ones are all low mint, a lot of people don't like the Apple one though - they have just introduced a double fruity, no menthol range but not available here yet, I have a slow blow and wicked haze in those as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Should have added that they are also delish...:laugh:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Are you having trouble sleeping nowadays Bob?
A lot of your posts are at silly o'clock :sleep:
Have had sleep problems for about 3 months now, worrying about a young lady, who is a very good friend and is at the moment touring South East Asia with one of her friends, lost contact completely yesterday morning, think she is somewhere where there is next to no WiFi (left Penang the day before), but everything came back on in the afternoon (FB & Insta).

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Have had sleep problems for about 3 months now, worrying about a young lady, who is a very good friend and is at the moment touring South East Asia with one of her friends, lost contact completely yesterday morning, think she is somewhere where there is next to no WiFi (left Penang the day before), but everything came back on in the afternoon (FB & Insta).

Hope she's in touch soon Bob.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail: 2 x 50ml Nasty Juice - Slow Blow, not bad only 7 days from Malaysia
I've had some coils from FT ..not much else though.
I see Mrs Lord has concentrates now, so I'm tempted to try the porridge and the fudge ones.

Bob, remember when you sent me the 'anti-wheeze' stuff when I was finding some flavours gave me a problem?
Well, it's been getting worse in the past few months, and made me very weary & tired, and the doctor had me get a spirometry test - upshot is COPD chronic bronchitis/asthma. She said it's so good that I stopped smoking, but that this does happen now and then long after.

Apart from her saying it's not life limiting, I'm not sure about much else regarding stage etc., and it's really worrying, but will find out more when I see the practitioner nurse on Thursday at 5.20 for her to decide which inhalers etc. I'm hoping she gives me one of the long acting ones, as I've had days where I've used Ventolin perhaps 3x.

But, since I saw the doctor yesterday, I've been careful about not inhaling - and already feel a good deal better!
No doubt they'll be testing my progress along the way, so I'll say nothing and carry on being extra careful about not inhaling vapour .....see what difference it makes over a few months.

Edit - just to be clear - It appears my allergy has become more sensitised as this thing has progressed. Keeping any possible irritant such as flavouring away from it by not inhaling seems a good move for me to try. I can hardly go back to smoking! :rolleyes: :)

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Makes sense ...and not before time. Remains to be seen what comes of it.
Don't suppose it'll be top of their list to change that law, but seeing they're trying to get the smoking figures even lower, they may act sooner rather than later.

Would love to see a bit of faster movement with the whole 'Brexit' situation.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I believe the Nicotine Alliance is already trying to push through an amendment to the TRPR
Didn't we already make some amendment to that law regarding the wording with tank sizes or something? If so, it can't be impossible to make some sensible changes.

Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread