• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Are you finding the SC ones better when you can adjust the flavour percentage yourself? I liked the sound of a couple of theirs, but seeing I like plenty of flavour didn't get them when they were just in ready made.

I mix SCV at 2.5% more than they advise.
It's the second 100ml i've mixed of Nipplejuice,the first didn't last a week.Couldn't leave it alone.
It doesn't tell you so,but there is some form of chocolate in it,for sure.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I mix SCV at 2.5% more than they advise.
It's the second 100ml i've mixed of Nipplejuice,the first didn't last a week.Couldn't leave it alone.
It doesn't tell you so,but there is some form of chocolate in it,for sure.
:) - I've been like that with the Claire's Ambrosia - using the 140ml I made last weekend now, and got through 2x100mls in the previous few weeks. It's got a very good taste pretty much right away, but does get even better ...if it lasts.
I like anything with a decent hint of chocolate in it, so may give that one a try!

I keep promising myself that I'll try a few different flavours with the Ambrosia (strawberry, chocolate, passion fruit, caramel etc.) but like it as it is :laugh:

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Madness wasn't it! I have an uncomfortable feeling that I'll waste a lot of what I bought pre May 20th!
I still have my Chefs favourites, and have discovered a few more of their stocked brands that I like too.
I just made 100ml of the Chefs Hazel Dream (nutty vanilla ice cream) ...not usually a fan of nuts, but this has a lovely taste. I'll leave it a couple of hours and try some. I'm finding some are great to just shake and vape, and others need a steep of varying times. Others are better fresh than when steeped.
But yes, I prefer making my own, as the one shot type are so easy.

I'm even seeing that base and nicotine shots can be bought fairly easily too. No guarantees that will last though, but I may use some and leave the nicotine in the freezer for the time being. I'm thinking of getting 500ml and enough shots to make it 3mg.

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Group photo on the Giant's causeway
06cd8dd95e8b2c431504bfacdea12203.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It got better.
I won a $375 Dna 250 last night,on a $10 ticket :thumb:
Very nice! :)

I got mail today:
The silver Atopack, and 4 packs of coils for it.
Just waiting for blue and red cartridges for it from FT ..may arrive Monday.

Group photo on the Giant's causeway
Great! Hope you've been having a good time. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
In hindsight i'd have just got on and mixed my own,as i'm finding i prefer it.
There's 4 new DIYorDIE going on Chefs around 8pm tonight - one in particular sounds like something you may like: Obsidian ...it's a cookie with caramel & RY4.
The others are - Blackout (Peanut butter caramel, graham cracker). Also Rose Cream (a strawberry cream), and Bloodcicle (orange cream).

Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread