• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I have noticed that tonight I have had to put the wattage on my Eleaf with MT3 tank and SOCC from 6.5w last night up to 11w as tonight I was vaping and not getting much of a cloud. Why would that be, also I noticed the Jac 70/30 in the tank is making me cough a lot?
Is it since you increased the watts? ...the reason for lack of clouds could be that the coil is giving up earlier than expected I think.
As my coils gets a bit close to replacing, the amount of vapour reduces.
I'd suggest turning the watts back down and using a new coil to see if it improves.

Seems my notifications are working again! :)

Reactions: Banger696

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vaping at 70 watts today,with the Aromamizer Plus on a dna 250.Still a relatively cool vape.Could probably go to the 100w mark.But don't think my old lungs could take that much vapour.
Wimp :w00t::w00t::w00t: I quite often vape at 100w plus, the tank/coil I'm using now is for between 100 and 300

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vaping at 70 watts today,with the Aromamizer Plus on a dna 250.Still a relatively cool vape.Could probably go to the 100w mark.But don't think my old lungs could take that much vapour.

Wimp I quite often vape at 100w plus, the tank/coil I'm using now is for between 100 and 300
Seeing I'm fine as things are, I think I'll stick with the simple stuff :laugh:

I was thinking of perhaps trying some 6mg at odd times of the day to see if I use it less! I have noticed that when I'm busy doing other things, such as pruning and tidying up in the garden, my breathing seems a fair bit better! So perhaps too much use irritates this allergy type asthma I have. I do still get a problem with certain flavours- something I can't pinpoint had a bad effect yesterday in something I'd mixed recently.

Magicmist strawberry cheesecake has turned up and it is very nice. :)
Good - glad to hear that :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
....forgot - I was going to buy a couple of 18650 batteries at MyEpack a couple of days ago, but wasn't too sure which ones to get? ...they have a few!
Wait until Friday and go to Fogstar, they normally have good deals on batteries, Samsung 25R are probably the best 18650s at the moment

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread