• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail [yesterday]: Teslacigs Steampunk Nano 120 from Bold vape, with the matching Boru Vapes Banshee rda from EVS Birkenhead:
IMG_20171012_222004_450.jpg

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Vapemail [yesterday]: Teslacigs Steampunk Nano 120 from Bold Vape, with the matching Boru Vapes Banshee rda from EVS Birkenhead: View attachment 692703

That's a pretty looking beast, Bob - especially if you like clockwork and machinery. What's the bit perched on top of the Banshee?

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
That's a pretty looking beast, Bob - especially if you like clockwork and machinery. What's the bit perched on top of the Banshee?
Not really, but do like a bit of Steampunk :thumbs::thumbs:
It's the driptip, just needed pushing down a bit, only noticed it when I posted it here

Reactions: e-pipeman

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Vapemail:

The race is over. Both Picos arrived today! Of the two the one from FT was the first to be delivered, but as they both came on the same day (and the one from Hotecig was ordered later) I'm declaring it a dead heat. Excellent delivery times and great devices - I'm a happy camper! :)

Just realised that I joined this forum nine years ago yesterday. As the song says, "It don't seem a day too much". I'm so glad that smoking is now a distant memory.:)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Oh dear ..suppose it had to happen - some people can't leave things be!

I saw earlier that JustVape were giving 40% discount before they change their site, and although I didn't think it would apply to nicotine shots, it did! Got 12x6mg ones for 60p each, plus the same discount off 100ml Capella Custard flavouring!
They had no 3mg nicotine shots, so I got the 6mg ones and will find out how much per 100ml VG to make 3mg base.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Oh dear ..suppose it had to happen - some people can't leave things be!

I read a thread on POTV,various people saying they where going to report certain shops to TS for selling non-compliant tanks etc.
I couldn't actually believe what i was reading.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I read a thread on POTV,various people saying they where going to report certain shops to TS for selling non-compliant tanks etc.
I couldn't actually believe what i was reading.
How absolutely stupid! Talk about biting the hand etc. ...I know they all make a profit, but it's stuff we all want!
Wonder if they could have been people with a vested interest in their own 'concerns'!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
FastTech certainly living up to their name: SMOK X-Baby tank ordered (non compliant version) 13th 23:43 ships in 7 days, actually shipped 14th 17:44 and it is with the Special Delivery postie this morning, just waiting for him to get to me :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

This TS [TRPR/TPD] s h i t is annoying, we get people everyday in the shop asking for bigger tanks because they are getting fed up having to keep filling these stupid 2ml ones, the main partner will not sell nic shots so all our juices are in 10ml TPD compliant bottles as well, I only buy those every blue moon :laugh:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
10ml TPD compliant bottles as well, I only buy those every blue moon :laugh:

I caved in and bought half a dozen bottles the other day,only because i found Vapeclub had a 15% offer and i wanted to try some 50/50 thru' the penguin,took nearly a bottle to fill it.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I caved in and bought half a dozen bottles the other day,only because i found Vapeclub had a 15% offer and i wanted to try some 50/50 thru' the penguin,took nearly a bottle to fill it.
Did it make a difference? ...not that it would matter to me as I can't use PG, but interested.

As for liquid in general, I've bought a few 'short fill' Pot Shots in Chefs and Mr Drippy Ice Cream- just add a nic. shot ...lazy, but that way I try them before messing around with mixing.

Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread