• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
You could just try putting a new seal in the base Trish, never know, it may just solve the problem, and is a 1 minute job ;)
Yes, I'll try that :thumb:

I hope it does Bob, I made that rba bloody perfect :lol: Seriously though, I`m not bothered about the premades i sent, cos i was never going to use them, but The rba belonged to Trish, and it is that what is so annoying to me :yawn:
It's not the rba..I wouldn't be able to use it without your coil in it, and it's that that annoys me - you took the time to make it and then posted it!

I love my Gs air m's.The fill holes are defo smaller than my airs thou I'll try and post a side by side pic
I never thought to compare them! :facepalm: I'll do that next time I fill one of them!

Has anyone seen trophies before, just seen mine - look in the Alerts Tab at the top, scroll down until you see one and click on it, it then opens up a window displaying all your trophies :)
Nice ...what do we do with them! :confused:
It's the 'likes' count that's odd ..it's showing 12,000+ and as far as I can recall, it should be just over one thousand!

I used to just upload from my comp Trish and it auto resized,it won't anymore
Suppose we'll need to read some instructions somewhere ..I don't like reading instructions ! :D

I`m Alright Jack :lol:
I was too ..just moved itself over.

Had to bin the cat, tooooooo girly :pervy:
Oh, I don't know ...it had wickedly nice green eyes!

Haven't the slightest idea what you could be talking about,i'm afraid Bob.
Something to do with Mrs Slocomb!

vince01

Sep 15, 2014
North West England UK
Thanks Bob - They'll only say nothing can be done if it wasn't recorded etc.
I have had a simple letter sent 1st class take 8 days to go less miles than those coils, so I won't give up hope just yet!
I's not so much the value but the fact Terry made a coil on the RBA for me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Must say, I did miss not being able to come over here and take a break now and then!
I also realised I was stymied if I wanted to know anything and get a sensible reply! :facepalm:

Bet you've got half an exhibitions worth of work done :lol:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
If you need an rba Trish,i have a spare.
One of my subbys, i use for pre-mades for when i'm out and about.
That's really kind George, but you may need it sometime - I have another Mini coming from FT, so if Terry's willing to make another, we'll risk the horrors of RM again I suppose!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Nice ...what do we do with them! :confused:
It's the 'likes' count that's odd ..it's showing 12,000+ and as far as I can recall, it should be just over one thousand!

Dunno, mine says 5024, don't know what they were originally, but I see we have the same points 523

Something to do with Mrs Slocomb!

That went straight into full screen mode - unless that's down to my mouse which seems to be playing up, think it needs a good clean again

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Dunno, mine says 5024, don't know what they were originally, but I see we have the same points 523
That went straight into full screen mode - unless that's down to my mouse which seems to be playing up, think it needs a good clean again
Never mind the mouse ..what about Mrs Slocombe's 'creature' :laugh:

Always willing and able for you Trish :thumb:
Thanks! Nice of you :)

I notice that the Verified Member tag is missing now and the location is now in the pop-up box
<-----
Oh ..hadn't noticed that ..no doubt plenty more to find too! I did see something with games called arcade! :confused: We have time to play games now? :rolleyes:

And i am getting it in Mini Mode :lol:
It's all a bit odd for now! Also, does the forum not have different options for colour now. It's a bit bland in white.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

Thanks! Nice of you :)

Oh ..hadn't noticed that ..no doubt plenty more to find too! I did see something with games called arcade! :confused: We have time to play games now? :rolleyes:

It's all a bit odd for now! Also, does the forum not have different options for colour now. It's a bit bland in white.
Maybe her creature ate the mouse :D As i`ve said before trisha, never a problem, always pleased to help :) I am currently second place in the arcade ( space invaders ):thumbs: But having said that i am Last :lol:

Reactions: trouble1000

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

It's chasing the mouse :laugh:

Games - no thanks, that annoys me in FB - also the quote button has gone missing in the reply box, so you have to manually put them in at the beginning and end - or try and figure out how this silly multi-quote thingy works

I've had a quick look and can't find anyway of changing it

Reactions: trouble1000
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread