• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That was the DIYMIX20 code - said can only use once presume the normal AAEC/POTV codes work all the time.
Ah, right! I thought that after the weekend, it would be DIYMIX15 instead of 20! :laugh: (Yes, the other codes do work all the time).

I'm not sure what the VG content is in the Moose High VG, but the Toasted Almond Bar isn't available in it for some reason.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
but the Toasted Almond Bar isn't available in it for some reason.

Don't know if you listened to the bit about the guy who makes them, but it appears he is a Chef by trade, and they also said that every xweeks/months he swaps one out so maybe it is the time for the Almond Bar to keep the flavours at 8 (is there 9 on the site ??)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The High VG ones are normally 20/80 but I notice Chef's also do some at 50/50, my 10ml bottle was plastic not glass and along the bottom it says "Distributed by Chef's Vapour and their www address"
Mine were bought late January, and marked as made mid-December. No mention of Chefs on the label.

Don't know if you listened to the bit about the guy who makes them, but it appears he is a Chef by trade, and they also said that every xweeks/months he swaps one out so maybe it is the time for the Almond Bar to keep the flavours at 8 (is there 9 on the site ??)
Yes, read that somewhere before too, but not much has changed on their website ..addition of a Streusel, and on the flavour page, some not available now. It's not a terribly informative site, and no mention of VG now on the 'order flavours' ..there used to be. It is mentioned in the FAQ as to what is in the sample packs: 70-80% VG, and on the flavour profiles page. Noticeable that there are no small bottles, yet Chefs do supply them - suggesting they do perhaps make them from concentrates now, as Chefs only had 30ml until more recently.
Order Flavors - IWantMooseJuice.com

Top right of this page states 3mg High VG available.
Flavor Profiles - IWantMooseJuice.com

As for chefs, still the same 8 on their page. The .3 High VG Toasted Almond Bar never materialised.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Top right of this page states 3mg High VG available.
Flavor Profiles - IWantMooseJuice.com

Only the ones marked with a flame, the bottom three are not which includes the TAB, also maybe the Glazed Streusel is the one that will be replacing the TAB for the next x weeks/months, it appears they don't sell retail themselves only wholesale, similar to Infamous.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Only the ones marked with a flame, the bottom three are not which includes the TAB, also maybe the Glazed Streusel is the one that will be replacing the TAB for the next x weeks/months, it appears they don't sell retail themselves only wholesale, similar to Infamous.
The Toasted Almond was one I really wanted to try, so I'll hope it comes in high VG next time!
Suppose I could mix one up after a fashion :)

Got the South Coast ones I ordered today - Made 16th April, I tried the Darkchocaccino: it's rather good!

Reactions: Marcus1970

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
The Toasted Almond was one I really wanted to try, so I'll hope it comes in high VG next

Got the South Coast ones I ordered today - Made 16th April, I tried the Darkchocaccino: it's rather good!

The ones I got from SCV smell good as well.They was made on the 24th and 26th,might leave them till the weekend
The krankberry on a smell test reminds me of strawberry vapeto with a bit more strawberry.
Nipple juice smells delicious strawberry and lots of cream.Its supposed to be the bomb in the subby
Calicustard smells like custard

Trish did you order two flavours or just the Darkchocaccino

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Calicustard smells like custard
Trish did you order two flavours or just the Darkchocaccino
I ordered the Callicustard too - can taste the caramel in it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, been and voted - whatever will be I suppose.

Here's hoping we all get what we hope for from whatever government we end up with!

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
image.jpg
Vapemail
Another 90ml of juice.Like the bottles very pocket friendly

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Haven't bothered - the Deputy Leader of the LP will get in for Camberwell & Peckham no matter how I vote.
We were determined to vote this time :)
We also want a change of council: past four years, they've put our council tax up by the maximum without needing a referendum!

We'll I've done my voting for a change. Not really bothered who gets in so I've voted against those I don't want in.
We care very much who gets into Downing Street - some are 'so-so', but some are a really scary prospect.

Get down there mate,you've got to look at the bigger picture ;)
We've voted in a fair number of elections now, but can't remember one that has felt as worrying as this one.

Well if the other 5 Chefs liquids i bought are as good as the Posset i tried last night,i'll have to become a fan boy like Terry :pervy: :laugh:
Seriously if they are all as good,can't see me spending much money elsewhere.
Got my first ones in April 2014, and have placed around 40 orders with them since! :) ...all relevant to personal preference of course, but I think it's a fair bet that you won't actually dislike the ones you have, though you may prefer some to others.

Reactions: terry w

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Got my first ones in April 2014, and have placed around 40 orders with them since! :) ...all relevant to personal preference of course, but I think it's a fair bet that you won't actually dislike the ones you have, though you may prefer some to others.

There are some there that don't appeal Trish.But if these others are as good,i may give them a whirl in 10ml bottles.
(Posset,Q of P,Doughnut King,Virtual Doughtnut(rasp),LCCC and Welsh Custard are the ones i have).
Do you recommend any of the others?

Reactions: terry w

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
There are some there that don't appeal Trish.But if these others are as good,i may give them a whirl in 10ml bottles.
(Posset,Q of P,Doughnut King,Virtual Doughtnut(rasp),LCCC and Welsh Custard are the ones i have).
Do you recommend any of the others?
Those are all favourites of mine!
Posset has been a favourite since it appeared - I get that in 100mls too - it's always to hand, currently in a Nautilus mini.
QOP: really like this! - the blackcurrant is very forward at first, but you do get the lovely cake and meringue icing sugar after the blackcurrant ...the fruit seems to blend in after a few weeks too. I like it fresh and steeped (Blackcurrant gives me problems, so I only use it 10 minutes at a time).
Virtual Doughnut Raspberry is my favourite of the two (Strawberry being the other) - I find it rather moreish and will be ordering 100ml next time. (Husband smells raspberry jam with this - with no prompting either).
Welsh Custard is a favourite custard for me ...(you can taste it in the Doughnut King too) - everyone has their favourite custard, and for me this is mine.
Doughnut King & LCCC have been all day every day ones since they appeared ..and I do order copious quantities in 100ml bottles :laugh:

The other all day every day one for me is Mint Choc Vapettto. It's a lovely dark chocolate with the waffle cone wafer and a hint of vanilla ice cream mint.
Strawberry Vapetto is very good too ..a positive but delicate true strawberry, again coupled with the waffle cone and vanilla ice cream. First day I had this, my husband hadn;'t a clue what I'd got, but as he passed the doorway said he could smell strawberry ice cream! :) I find this great on it's own or mixed with custard, vanilla cream, even the PMP, and also Nicoticket chocolate Got Cookie.
PMP is like a thick tropical fruit juice. Very mango forward at first, but it settles in after a few weeks. I liked it and with custard or Strawberry Vapetto, it's very nice too. Lilt has been mentioned, but I think Lilt is sugary and 'thin' in comparison ..just my thoughts, and I don't care for soft drinks.

The SpottedDick is rather good, and I like the Jamaican Ginger Cake ..gunky on the coils, but very nice! Both very accurate on description too.
I know Terry likes Fluffy Nuts but it didn't have enough flavour for me ..reckon I could make similar or enhance a bottle of it!
Lews Brew is a decent coffee ..nice with cream added too! Coffee seems to be very difficult to achieve, (I like the latté coffee I get in Dragonscape) but may try a few of the coffee concentrates Chefs have too.
RY ..... is very good! (As is the Steamgunk version they sell too)
Twisted is exactly like the real thing, especially if you get Coolada added!
Strawberry & Elderflower is delicately flavoured, but does make a good mixer when I want to up the VG content on another strawberry one!
Honey & Lemon Menthol used to be an every day one for me until Posset arrived.
ABC ...well, it was very good until Welsh Custard arrived :)
Strawberry Krispies (High VG range) is very nice! I rather like that one. Get a very nice strawberry flavour followed by a creamy/milky cereal flavour.

I have to admit that I didn't like Barbed Star or Long Shift (Long Shift tastes good but smells like malt & hops being boiled up in a brewery...and the smell sticks to you too!)
Orange Custard Creams wasn't a favourite, but the taste of a custard cream type biscuit is definitely there. If it was Vanilla, I'd probably like it.
Green Eyed Monster and Jungle Juice are nice, just not my sort of thing.
Apple Pie & Banoffee Cookie - both OK, again not my kind of thing for regular use.
The Disciple is the only one I haven't tried ..not my kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread