• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Off now till Monday night Yeeaah
Got a subby full of mint choc ice, a gs m full of powwow and a few bottles of black sheep ale.Life couldn't be any better :)
Ah! Happy days! :thumb:

Maybe if I had a torch on one of my mods.It could :)
Hmph! ...could be arranged :rolleyes:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Anything in the instructions about being able to turn it off - as long as you can do that then not really a problem.

Yes you can switch it on/off bob ! Iv`e only had a quick look at it though, till i get some more batteries.

Oh drat and double (green) drat! I know we can send them back (with a trip to the post office witches), but I like to choose something, have it arrive and use it! ..not find it differs from the image.

:laugh: If we didn`t laugh Trish we`d cry :laugh:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I know I can sometimes drag/drop an image from my computer into a post, but it doesn't always work, so I was pondering something ..not an urgent need, but I can't remember how to post an image from my own computer - i.e. browse to an image and upload it o_O
When you post a reply Trish, next to post reply, there is upload a file, that takes you to your computer files, pictures etc.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
You sort of get a feel for these things :rolleyes: :D

:lol::lol:

It was our eldest sons ..he showed me how to use it, so no problems. Doubt I'd remember how to now though.

I think my Mum still has her 35mm. I know she now uses a decent point and shoot, but you could create some cracking pictures with that old 35mm.

Ours is around 75' wide and 45 deep, so I made a deep side 'bed' with a deeper curve across the corner, and filled it with trees & shrubs because that was the roadside part of the garden. We have an ancient hedge runs right along the bottom of the garden with blackthorn, hawthorn, & two mountain ash trees (one each end). Laurel hedge up the other side and some shrubs, trees and the odd rose in front of the ancient hedge. Two circular beds in the centre section of the lawn have trees such as a quince, a yew, fig and old roses such as Jacques Cartier. some variegated ivy between two windows and some climbing roses between the other two. Most of it just needs trimming & pruning regularly & the grass cut.
We like it fairly natural looking, so don't 'manicure' the shrubs etc.
Nice that you thought ahead for the electric provision!

That's a huge plot, ours is about 25' by 20'. I have managed to cram a fair bit in there though. Notice I use the term "I". The Wife does most of the planting and I do the donkey work:lol:. I've built a small retaining wall at the 10' mark, our garden has a slight incline. I did do the wall curved though, seemed like a good idea at the time, but took me about 10 times as long to do as a straight wall would have. It's a sort of horizontal "S" shape if viewed from above. I also built a couple of steps into it and 2 pillars either side. Even ran some armoured cable inside the 2 pillars, so we've got outdoor lamps on top of them. The only plant in the garden that's mine is a 10 year old rhododendron, the Wife is banned from touching it. Loads of other shrubs, both mature and new and plenty of filler plants. I also built 3 small raised veggy planters, so we can have some home grown goodies.

Think how much longer my nicotine stash will last if things get iffy!

That's my next task, suss out how to make my own nic solution :lol:

My Grey one is now at heathrow bob, The Zero which shipped before the VF mini, is still showing to be in Tiajin, or whatever it`s called. :laugh: Tracking still isn`t working for my SMY from Ali`s, shipped on the 20th !

My 2 orders from Ali were the same mate. I'd been using them for a week before the tracking updated :lol:
Vapemail...

My Zero TC, which the Tracking is showing it still being in China :laugh: And My Kangxin Mini VF. Bad news on the latter Trish, it`s got a bloody bulb on top. :( The first thing i did was see if i could remove it, but it won`t budge. I dunno whether to send it back, or just put up with it, and see if i can get that bulb out.
In any event, i need to order some more batteries, before i can have a play with them both. :)

Option 1 - black electrical tape
Option 2 - black paint
Option 3 - Take it all apart and see if the bulb can be removed.
Option 4 - a big hammer :lol:

Off now till Monday night Yeeaah
Got a subby full of mint choc ice, a gs m full of powwow and a few bottles of black sheep ale.Life couldn't be any better :)

Maybe if I had a torch on one of my mods.It could :)

Enjoy it mate, you've earned it :D

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Terry is this yours
image.jpg

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Had a bit of a nightmare this morning. Left the house at 5.40 for work, jumped in the car and set off. As soon as I turned the wheel all hell broke loose. Sounded like a Heavy Rock drum solo. In a straight line, peaceful and quiet. Over a bump, or turning the wheel - bang, thump, grind.

Limped the car back home slowly. Had a look underneath, my front coil spring had split in two. One piece was about 10mm away from the tyre wall, the other piece was almost touching a brake pipe. Could have been potentially fatal if I'd carried on driving onto the motorway. Rang up work and told them I'd be a bit late :lol:

It's funny, because last night the Wife and I heard a loud bang outside about 10pm. I said it was probably the neighbour throwing a bottle into her bin. It was more likely to be the spring on my car snapping. Had a look on a few forums earlier, looks like it does happen sometimes with Mondeos. Not a very good safety feature :eek:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
They're all nice looking Bob.Have you seen Todds review ? He loved it

Saw that yesterday, shame it's only a 2200 mAh battery though, no good if it's your only mod and you have no way of charging it whilst out for the day, probably still get one though.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Ouch - no likey:( Ford :nah:
I'll be honest, in the 7 years I've had it, it's been a cracking runner.

Just hope the rain holds off on Sunday, won't be able to fix it until then. Luckily, I can borrow my Step-son's car for Friday and Saturday.

Tried calling a couple of "mobile" mechanics to see if they'd be interested in doing the job for me. 1st one was off work for the week, looking after the kids for the half term holiday. 2nd one didn't want to travel more than 10 miles to do a job. Sometimes I wonder how certain businesses manage to stay afloat :nah:

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Saw that yesterday, shame it's only a 2200 mAh battery though, no good if it's your only mod and you have no way of charging it whilst out for the day, probably still get one though.

That's the only downfall.Whats in the iStick 30 is it 2800 mAh,That lasts me a day and a bit.My iStick 50 is on its way out lasts just over two days and takes about 8hrs to charge.Thats using a 1.5 ohm coil at 10 to 13 watts

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
:lol::lol:
My 2 orders from Ali were the same mate. I'd been using them for a week before the tracking updated :lol:
Option 1 - black electrical tape
Option 2 - black paint
Option 3 - Take it all apart and see if the bulb can be removed.
Option 4 - a big hammer :lol:

:laugh: one two and three maybe Ian :laugh:

I`ll let you know when i try it out Mate ;)

Had a bit of a nightmare this morning. Left the house at 5.40 for work, jumped in the car and set off. As soon as I turned the wheel all hell broke loose. Sounded like a Heavy Rock drum solo. In a straight line, peaceful and quiet. Over a bump, or turning the wheel - bang, thump, grind.

Limped the car back home slowly. Had a look underneath, my front coil spring had split in two. One piece was about 10mm away from the tyre wall, the other piece was almost touching a brake pipe. Could have been potentially fatal if I'd carried on driving onto the motorway. Rang up work and told them I'd be a bit late :lol:

It's funny, because last night the Wife and I heard a loud bang outside about 10pm. I said it was probably the neighbour throwing a bottle into her bin. It was more likely to be the spring on my car snapping. Had a look on a few forums earlier, looks like it does happen sometimes with Mondeos. Not a very good safety feature :eek:

Ooops :( will it be an expensive fix mate ?

Reactions: trouble1000

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I'll be honest, in the 7 years I've had it, it's been a cracking runner.

Just hope the rain holds off on Sunday, won't be able to fix it until then. Luckily, I can borrow my Step-son's car for Friday and Saturday.

Tried calling a couple of "mobile" mechanics to see if they'd be interested in doing the job for me. 1st one was off work for the week, looking after the kids for the half term holiday. 2nd one didn't want to travel more than 10 miles to do a job. Sometimes I wonder how certain businesses manage to stay afloat :nah:

Know what you mean, chap in Wigan sent me some rebuildable decks that went missing in post so asked him to send them RMSD and paid extra for it, week later he still hadn't sent them, ended up refunding me, couldn't be bothered to go to PO to send them.

Reactions: trouble1000
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread