• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Trisha
Just had a look at my white subby and it came with a 1.2 vertical coil did yours and have you tried the coils that Terry built you.I've been using the RBA and the taste is amazing.
Yes, mine has a .5 in it and 1.2 spare plus the RBA and spare bits etc. I haven't tried the RBA yet ...I'll wait until I have less 'stuff' and work on my mind and then I'll try it :)
I'm still not sure about re-wicking them - may be OK once I've had to do it, but we'll see! ;)

Reactions: Marcus1970

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Weather report fron North Wales......It's HOT:evil:

Sat having a cup of tea and the patio doors shattered.BANG......Luckily with it being safety glass it's all stayed within the frame.
Outer skin of the double glazed sealed unit has broken like a car windscreen.Thousands of pieces.

Wow - what on earth caused it? Was it the heat? A flying cat?

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Sat having a cup of tea and the patio doors shattered.BANG......Luckily with it being safety glass it's all stayed within the frame.
Outer skin of the double glazed sealed unit has broken like a car windscreen.Thousands of pieces.

Just a mild 26.8 here in my room, the scaffolding & netting is keeping the place fairly cool :) Hope the doors are covered by the insurance

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Now I have enough spares I should probably buy a 2 x 18650 mechanical box mod, else they'll be wasted right? RIGHT?
Yes, Right Adam! :laugh:

Looks to be black, silver, pink, blue possibly gold and one other
Perhaps not as inventive as the Coolfire for colours.

Oh dear! Must have been a very loud bang!
The glass door of our washing machine suddenly cracked all the way around one evening recently, and it was very loud. Nothing in the machine and the door slightly ajar too.
Hope you get it fixed soon - preferably free!

Just a mild 26.8 here in my room, the scaffolding & netting is keeping the place fairly cool :) Hope the doors are covered by the insurance
It's too hot in here:30C and the sun hasn't been on the French doors since 1.30.
Well insulated room though as it only has the one outside wall.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Hope the doors are covered by the insurance

Yes Bob,guys just left after measuring and tapeing(glass has remained in place),given a fitting date of 10/07(week on friday).They'll have to make a new sealed unit.
Just got the first £100 to pay on the excess.It's a fair old size window tho',maybe five foot by four foot.

Must have been a very loud bang!

Fair old thump,Trish.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just got the first £100 to pay on the excess.It's a fair old size window tho',maybe five foot by four foot.
Fair old thump,Trish.

Glad it's getting fixed soon.
No doubt you'll be doing a comparison search for your next insurance renewal!

A car driven by young idiots demolished the corner of our front wall two years ago, and the claim went through the drivers parents insurance. Cost of rebuilding the corner wall was £280, but the long established shrubs they damaged weren't replaced, nor any compensation given.
Because of the accident though, our own property insurance rose considerably on the next renewal (AA buildings ins.) - Good old meerkats gave us a far better quote, so we then contacted AA telling them that we'd cancel our insurance ...they matched it!

The following year, it happened again, once more with young idiots driving - this time, they demolished a panel of fencing between two 6ft brick pillars & cracked the base coping type stone.
We had it repaired ourselves by our gardening chap, cost us £65 and the officer dealing with the case actually got us a refund from the drivers parents!

I often wonder why we have insurance policies - they only add it on for the next renewal!

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
:)Renewal is due on 21/07,So i'll be taking a look around.Usually go thru' the AA,but the people i insure the car with have made offers in the past.
I'll take a look at the meerkats, but i'm not too fond of them since they left baby Oleg in Africaaa.:(

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Got my contents from them the last 2 years, now have Aleksander and Safari Oleg :laugh:
Haha! Think we've got a little family of them taken up residence in the coat cupboard! :laugh:

It would have been more hassle to take the better quote from another company than it was to get an equal quote from AA (they actually beat it by £2) - I really do resent having the insurance loaded when we've used it as intended!

Got a couple of car insurances coming up, so no doubt I'll need to do it again twice!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:)Renewal is due on 21/07,So i'll be taking a look around.Usually go thru' the AA,but the people i insure the car with have made offers in the past.
I'll take a look at the meerkats, but i'm not to fond of them since they left baby Oleg in Africaaa.:(
You need to put the animal welfare issues aside, and use the Meerkats as a means to an end to get your insurance renewal at the best price you can :lol:

Anyway, Oleg was happy there ...they did it for him ;) :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread