• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Discovered today after using it for months that my istick 50w still had the plastic coating on the screen section. It just started peeling so I took it off. Didn't even know it had one.

Know what you mean, took one off my IPV2X yesterday for the same reason, some are harder to notice until they start to peel

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ordered some Scotts custard cream today Trish,6mg at 80vg.
He's now doing two others strawberry and banana.
Wonder how good the strawberry is! Let me know what the custard cream one is like.
I still have some Isle of Custard biscuit custard to try.

I ordered a bottle of the Lenola Cream from Spiritus yesterday - only recently discovered that I like banana & cream ones. Think the first one or two I tried weren't very good banana flavours, so thought I didn't like them at all.

Discovered today after using it for months that my istick 50w still had the plastic coating on the screen section. It just started peeling so I took it off. Didn't even know it had one.
Same here! Just a few days ago, I thought there was a small spot of damage to it on one edge, but when I prodded it, realised what it was! It was stuck on really firmly.
I'd looked for it to peel off when it arrived, but after a bit of picking at the edges, decided there wasn't any on this one! :facepalm:

Know what you mean, took one off my IPV2X yesterday for the same reason, some are harder to notice until they start to peel
Makes me wonder if they're all meant to come off, or perhaps designed to be more permanent like phone screen protectors.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Will do Trish.
He's doing the three flavours,£6 off and free postage at the moment.
I refuse to be enabled :laugh:
- it is a good offer, but my desk is half covered with little bottles of stuff yet to be tried or put into one of the boxes I keep them in :)

noticed myepack dropped their price on the lemo 2. now £20, almost as cheap as fasttech.
I wonder if sales have dropped off since the Subtank arrived ..or perhaps because Eleaf have new ones coming out?

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
No wonder I couldn't get it to budge! I'll try to remember to twist it when I put it back together again ...why are things always easier to dismantle than re-build :laugh: ...although in my case, I haven't had much success yet dismantling it! :facepalm:

Just have the marigolds ready just in case it's a bit difficult to remove. It makes it a lot easier to clean too with the glass fully removed.

Anyone with the means can pay full price for things - getting something for a good price, especially something unusual, is rather satisfying!

You can't beat picking up a bargain :D

Yes,i would like a red one.
Maybe it's an unlucky colour in China.

Edit: Just googled Red is lucky and supposed to ward away evil.

I'd go for a red one too mate.

Don't they use red envelopes when they give a present of money ?? Pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere.

Hmm what about one of these

I do like the look of that. There's not much in the way of modular mods out there. Plenty of modular type tanks though. If they do bring out a TC mod and the price is right, I'd be even more tempted.

Now I have enough spares I should probably buy a 2 x 18650 mechanical box mod, else they'll be wasted right? RIGHT?

That's the way I'm going with my box mod builds now - dual batteries wherever possible :)

Had to be Pipey,no other reason.All was quite,sounded like a gun going off.

It's pretty scary when something like that happens. As long as nobody got hurt that's the main thing mate.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Just order 4 more 14500 batteries for my Vmod. I'm using it a lot more these days while working. TW had them on their "Yoyo" sale, so managed to get them with 71% off. 4 batteries including postage for just under 2 quid a piece, not bad :D

-----------------------

had a wooden trinket box delivered yesterday, that I was hoping I could turn into a box mod. Unfortunately the finishing on it, just isn't good enough. Looks like the used their teeth to cut the wood in some places. :laugh:

So the Wife has now got a new box for her sewing needles :laugh:

Only cost me about £5 so no major loss. Shame though, it would have made a nice project box. I've also ordered a mini Pac Man style arcade game and a red London telephone box. I'm looking to see if I can turn these into vaping items - I'm thinking outside the box :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just have the marigolds ready just in case it's a bit difficult to remove. It makes it a lot easier to clean too with the glass fully removed.
Don't even know if I possess any Marigolds! :rolleyes:

You can't beat picking up a bargain :D
Always makes my day!

Don't they use red envelopes when they give a present of money ?? Pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere.
Yes, they do - it's an auspicious colour all round in China.

I've also ordered a mini Pac Man style arcade game and a red London telephone box. I'm looking to see if I can turn these into vaping items - I'm thinking outside the box :laugh:
If you want off the wall - I've got a vintage brass blowtorch! :laugh:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Had to be Pipey,no other reason.All was quite,sounded like a gun going off.

When I was a nipper we lived in a house with metal window frames (made just after the war - shortage of wood). In the winter it was common for them to contract in the cold and crack the glass. Sounds as if the opposite happened to you. I'm glad that you are all safe. :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Thanks Bob - I'll have a go! :)

What I really want to do is to be able to identify threads or forums that I have no interest in yet always show up in New Posts. Any way to block these? I get a bit cheesed off with seeing "hurrah" stuff from groups that I really don't want to engage with (because I'd get banned!). :)
Here's the kind of thing I mean (all made up):

Thread Titles:

Poopy Vapes Are Having A Competition!

I LOVE my new Bishop's Hat from Poopy Vapes!

How can I get more stuff from Poopy Vapes?

If I didn't buy from Poopy Vapes my life would be meaningless!

You get the idea...

Ta!

Edit: 440BB answered this brilliantly. I will never see posts from the main offender again. HURRAH! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread