• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Best offer on beard was Midlands vaping Trish.They've taken that down.
I took a look before buying any, and the #88 6mg is one of the few available at £4.99! I ordered 4 bottles - I'd have preferred 3mg, but it's ok as I mix it with 2 x 3mg ones! :)

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Not stopped all day up here George :nah:

The worse Summer i can remember T.
Got a load of concrete to lay at somepoint.Shuttering is in and the base layer.Just hasn't been a day,you could confidently say it wouldn't rain for 24 hrs.
Oh! tell a lie,there was a couple of days last month:rolleyes:.When i was digging out and shuttering up:laugh:

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
The worse Summer i can remember T.
Got a load of concrete to lay at somepoint.Shuttering is in and the base layer.Just hasn't been a day,you could confidently say it wouldn't rain for 24 hrs.
Oh! tell a lie,there was a couple of days last month:rolleyes:.When i was digging out and shuttering up:laugh:

It was really cold last night! ...and I've got the heating ticking over today too!

Yep, frost on the ground last night when i put the dog out, nearly in august and bloody frost, what next.
In other news, a word of warning to all subby users. I went to fill one earlier, and when i unscrewed it the base totally seperated from the deck. I put it together again and tested it was firing, which it was, but the airflow control ring is just freely spinning now with no resistance to it.
Looks like something has gone in it, but can`t think what !

What job you doing George ?

Last edited:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Two areas Terry.
One is a path alongside a building,meter wide and approx 7 meters long
The other,is a free standing(park a car on it etc) about 3.5 meters square.
Hope you`ve hired a mixer mate, bloody back breaking doing it manually. :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yep, frost on the ground last night when i put the dog out, nearly in august and bloody frost, what next.
...and 'they' keep telling me there's something wrong with me when I say I'm cold! Huh!
In other news, a word of warning to all subby users. I went to fill one earlier, and when i unscrewed it the base totally seperated from the deck. I put it together again and tested it was firing, which it was, but the airflow control ring is just freely spinning now with no resistance to it.
Looks like something has gone in it, but can`t think what !
Oh! Suppose there's no type of bearing in the air control? ...or a plastic bit to stop it moving freely ....wouldn't know.
I certainly don't like the V2 Subtank mini's ..too much air and gurgling! I do like the earlier ones that I have though.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Oh! Suppose there's no type of bearing in the air control? ...or a plastic bit to stop it moving freely ....wouldn't know.

I think there is a small ball bearing in there Trish,read it somewhere,not an uncommon fault.
On your knees then Terry :laugh:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I certainly don't like the V2 Subtank mini's ..too much air and gurgling! I do like the earlier ones that I have though.
I was just looking at the mini plus decks, and if i`m honest i think i will just stick with the V1`s, after all i have never had any problems with them. ;)

There is absolutely no chance of that mate :)

Thought not :lol:

I think there is a small ball bearing in there Trish,read it somewhere,not an uncommon fault.

I never saw anything drop out though george, and i was doing it over the kitchen worktop. Surely i would have seen/heard it ?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I was just looking at the mini plus decks, and if i`m honest i think i will just stick with the V1`s, after all i have never had any problems with them. ;)

V1's are fine on 50/50 and 40/60 juices Terry.
But above that i found they were struggling to keep up.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
There is absolutely no chance of that mate :)
Yes, do it manually ...a 6ft tall one with big arms! :laugh:

Ah ...good luck with that then - lost little things like to stay lost - that be s--- law.

Apart from a little leaking from the airflow on one at first, I've had none either.

Surely i would have seen/heard it ?
It can't be very big - got one of those little cordless vacuums? Try that if you have, and if it's there you may hear it rattle as it gets picked up ..easier to find in one of those.

V1's are fine on 50/50 and 40/60 juices Terry.
But above that i found they were struggling to keep up.
I can't complain with my max VG liquids - work fine and the coils last around 6 days with a 'gunky' one ..longer with a clear one.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I can't complain with my max VG liquids - work fine and the coils last around 6 days with a 'gunky' one ..longer with a clear one.

We're talking on the rba Trish,tiny little holes in the base of the v1 rba.
i to, haven't had a problem on the OCC coils other than with Goose Juice(100%vg)it just didn't like that.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
We're talking on the rba Trish,tiny little holes in the base of the v1 rba.
i to, haven't had a problem on the OCC coils other than with Goose Juice(100%vg)it just didn't like that.
Ah! ...that thing! right :laugh: I've got one ..nice coil in it too thanks to Terry, but haven't tried it yet.
Can't say I've had a 100% VG in one of mine so far ..think 80% is the maximum I've used - perhaps a little less.

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
but I'm fed up of trying to remember which ones are free!
From Landline & Mobiles only 0800 & 0808 are free, 0500 which is being phased out by sometime in 2017 is still free from landlines, everything else is payable unless you get it as part of your allowance, BT & Plusnet give 01,02,03, 0845 & 0870 (some exceptions) depending on the package, I pay a fiver for the Anytime package (those last 2 it is only the access charge that is free, you still have to pay the service charge, which is the amount they now have to show on adverts)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
It can't be very big - got one of those little cordless vacuums? Try that if you have, and if it's there you may hear it rattle as it gets picked up ..easier to find in one of those.
Nah Trish, i may as well just forget about it and see if i can get a replacement base. Failing that, i might just get a new subby Plus to try out. On that note, thinking about it, i could buy one of yours if you`re not getting along with them.

Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
According to the long range forecast it is going to be warm & sunny
Bloody hell Bob they can`t even get short range right. I wouldn`t pay them forecasters with brass tacks mate !
A bloke who i used to drink with had the right idea !! Throw your curtains in the morning, and thats what you`ve got. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread