• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
BOFV also gave free shipping.

Here's what I ordered £27.xx for the total is quite good considering outside shipment. Im guessing it will take 7-11 days to get here.

Everyone seems to like the doughnut king so i went bugger with that one. I really hope i like these as the descriptions are right up my alley.

59408bfd34c51bb90d6f560cffb3568f.jpg

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
BOFV also gave free shipping.

Here's what I ordered £27.xx for the total is quite good considering outside shipment. Im guessing it will take 7-11 days to get here.

Everyone seems to like the doughnut king so i went bugger with that one. I really hope i like these as the descriptions are right up my alley.

59408bfd34c51bb90d6f560cffb3568f.jpg
I think you'll find that all of those taste exactly as you expect them to :) Nice order and nice to hear you got the free shipping too - wasn't sure if you'd get that outside of the UK. Even so, if I remember rightly, they don't overcharge for Int. shipping anyway.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I used to live in a single glazed (at the front - original sashes) house. The windows regularly got covered in vape film, especially in colder weather. The W5 window and glass cleaner isn't bad. Equally Mr Muscle 5-In-One isn't bad. But none that I have found are perfect. Polish to a gleaming shine and come back 5 mins later to polish the smears off. And repeat ad infinitum... :(
Some white vinegar in the water - shifts anything.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Looks a good price on that Trish.
It's practically the same in $ as it is in £ here! I seem to recall that those who've had that brand have found them good?
I keep wondering if I should go for another iStick 100W or a different type ...don't mind as long as it's a decent make and has removable batteries (may be psychological but I feel they'll last longer as a usable item).

Some white vinegar in the water - shifts anything.
Doesn't work as well on vapour residue as it did on my windows previously.
Just thinking perhaps I should wash them first with something like Flash kitchen cleaner and then use the vinegar or window cleaning solution.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Shipping is £7.50 international iirc at chefs.
That's not too bad then - one US vendor that I've been buying from costs me around $25-30 depending on quantity.
Cant wait! Ill have to order concentrate as soon as i find a flavor i really fall in love with.
I suspect you may find more than one :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
That's not too bad then - one US vendor that I've been buying from costs me around $25-30 depending on quantity.
I suspect you may find more than one :)
For the most part I don't buy juice I can't buy in bulk later. Paying $1/ml is a ridiculous practice in my situation at present. I fully intend to make my own juice but the leaning over part is tough.

I sample 15 ml bottles which locally cost $12-17 and buy some 30ml at $22. But the real buys I'm settling into now are 120/$45-55.

The milk me juice is pretty good from Advco.com and is $25/120 ml

I understand the time for r/d but I know several juice makers. The markup on eliquid is borderline repulsive IMO. Cost is around 2 cents a ml and possibly $1 bottling fee. And the bottling fee for major makers is nowhere near that. Wholesale I know some vendors selling 15 ml for $3 and local stores charging $14.

On a different topic. I'm growing a bit frustrated with temperature control. For tanks I'm not really sure it's worth the bother. I may sell my opus 200 on. I find vapor production is much more difficult to nail. I've built thousands of coils. I just feel like the tech is still so much in its infancy it doesn't hit it the right way. Any of them.

Right now I have a dual coil nickel build at .23 in my Aqua v2 clone. Resistance locked in solid, after having to extend the 510 pin a bit. The DNA 200 is set to titanium in a profile. The temp,was 380 and the power was set to 25 watts. I fired it. It blew up to 200 watts and literally lot on fire briefly.

Not only didn't it respect the temp setting, it completely disregarded my wattage setting too. And it was flat out dangerous.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
For the most part I don't buy juice I can't buy in bulk later. Paying $1/ml is a ridiculous practice in my situation at present. I fully intend to make my own juice but the leaning over part is tough.

I sample 15 ml bottles which locally cost $12-17 and buy some 30ml at $22. But the real buys I'm settling into now are 120/$45-55.

The milk me juice is pretty good from Advco.com and is $25/120 ml

I understand the time for r/d but I know several juice makers. The markup on eliquid is borderline repulsive IMO. Cost is around 2 cents a ml and possibly $1 bottling fee. And the bottling fee for major makers is nowhere near that. Wholesale I know some vendors selling 15 ml for $3 and local stores charging $14.
Anything I use a lot of, I've been buying in 100ml bottles of 3mg & 6mg and mixing them equally. There's plenty of others that I'm happy to buy in 30 or 50ml because I'm never sure I'll carry on liking them too long, and generally, I prefer them to be fresh rather than deep steeped for many months. (One exception is NT's Wakonda - I like that best after 4 months mixed with some VG crème brulee or cheesecake).

Not hugely enthusiastic about DIY, but the simpler ones using concentrates at specified percentages with ready to use base are easy enough in most cases.
Chefs do a few ranges of concentrates, one of which is Chefs Choice, and I really like the English Trifle in that range ...got a selection of others that I mostly haven't tried yet.
The Rebranded Range has other interesting choices too.

Think they're likely the biggest EU supplier of flavourings and concentrates for range and choice.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
What happened with coil master its no good?? I just ordered the 521. While its a complete ripoff of the other device its so much less expensive my wallet beat out my best intentions.

Chefs looks to have a fair range of concentrates but it seemed some were not available. I didn't really check to carefully on them. As for DIY particularly for the way they do it - so simple
It would be hard to say no if i really like the stuff. Especially with the mounting medical bills. Id probably just try to mix 240 mo at a time. And im guessing id ignore the extra .1% difference nicotine base made as it wouldn't matter particularly for flavor. I mean 240 ml lf concentrate pg and vg 2 ml of nicotine base.

I am feeling burnt out on all the juices i have. And i ordered a bunch of juice from seduce juice which is flat out terrible. Couple those with increased cravings and temp control annoying me... Well i need to work hard not to relapse and throw two months away. I still really want a ciggy or two a day

My two uk orders and he fasttech juice cant get here fast enough

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread