• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Would you like to read that email again - doesn't say that in my one.

Can't deleted it.

Hopefully they have updated the coils since the review - JOOI how much were they compared to a normal Atlantis coil

Don't know bought 'em off a lad, from the classies on UKV.

Why the good mood today Bob?

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Why the good mood today Bob?
Why not, my new DNA200 arrived, finally got the battery charged up after about 6 hours, and a nice new uwell on top, working well, and I'm normally in a good mood, although my dose is still sore from all this blowing into paper hankies :(

It's still very quiet in here - has every one else left the building ?? Have we got to turn the lights off :laugh:

As for C9V if you have already made an account, then just log in, select my account, and add you DOB to your profile.
The email said they have to pay £1.50 to check IDs, and people who are not registered would have to be checked each time they bought something, so would therefore have to cover the cost, Most other companies will probably do the same for buyers that are not registered with them.

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Why not, my new DNA200 arrived, finally got the battery charged up after about 6 hours, and a nice new Uwell on top, working well, and I'm normally in a good mood, although my dose is still sore from all this blowing into paper hankies :(

Nevermind.

Re Trish she was quite unwell last time she was on.
Bad stomach and sleeping badly.

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Nevermind.
did I miss something - I've never been very quick on the uptake o_O

Re Trish she was quite unwell last time she was on.
Bad stomach and sleeping badly.

Ah, must have missed that when I was skimming through all the messages, hope she is okay then, with a bit of luck she will be back on here to tell us all about it.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Comes with 1 x Ni-200 for normal TC Mods.
The 2 Steel coils, 1 x 0.25 & 1 x 0.5 can be used like Kanthal in any mod in non-TC mode or a DNA200 in TC mode
Right, cheers Bob. My order of the Uwell and IPV D2 have had very little movement since being shipped, i think they had a holiday didn`t they ?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Have you got the Uwell mate ?

Didn't order Terry,the V2 is in production so decided to wait on that.

Was reading today FT has stopped the e-packet only for the time being.As many shipments where being rejected and returned as the postal authorities suspected they contained items like batts.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

Was reading today FT has stopped the e-packet only for the time being.As many shipments where being rejected and returned as the postal authorities suspected they contained items like batts.
Doesn`t matter really George, they refunded my £1.70, and with their holiday holding things up, makes no difference. I`m used to being patient now :laugh:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Saw that on AAEC earlier, shame because I tended to use the ePacket service, it was a bit quicker than the normal one.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Provari boxmod,not very pretty.But due for release.
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread