• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Has anybody ordered juice from here Specials - Yaeliq
They seem to get good reviews.That P .......o fella rates them and 100ml for just over £8
Nowhere on the site as to where they are located but does say shipped from Israel so would attract VAT and maybe Import Tax, contact by email only - no address, no telephone number, no thanks...

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I forgot to ask yesterday......

Has anyone had to pay UK custom charges for their package from overseas?.

Also, If I made five orders in one day would FT send them out separately or would they package them as one order?.
China - No they normally lie on the customs form saying it is only $20 or less
Canada & USA - nearly always purchases over £15 VAT payable, over £135 Import Duty payable as well, if the Duty exceeds £9.
Europe - EU - not applicable as VAT should already be added. Non EU then same as USA as is rest of world

Reactions: Ms.Sue

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
China - No they normally lie on the customs form saying it is only $20 or less
Canada & USA - nearly always purchases over £15 VAT payable, over £135 Import Duty payable as well, if the Duty exceeds £9.
Europe - EU - not applicable as VAT should already be added. Non EU then same as USA as is rest of world

Excellent. Thank you :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
And they consolidate orders ime unless some are back ordered. Which sort of stinks - I typically cancel the first order of i forgot to add something. Get it in credit and add to the second otherwise you're payin 5x shipping and they still consolidates lap if you have batteries in an order make sure to order them separately horse you want to wait 3x the delivery as the battery shipment methods are. At least to the USA. Properly slow

Reactions: Ms.Sue

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Vapemail...

Clapton Wire. I decided to rip out one of The NI builds in a subby earlier, made up a coil using the Clapton wire and yes Bob you`re right about trapping the legs. I did get one in, but the second...No chance, the coil was just too springy :)
Anyways i made one using 26 gauge, wicked and primed, test fired and was fine and reading 0.46 Ohms. Put it all together and refilled with Chefs Fluffy Nut`s, went to have a vape and got nothing, with the mod reading `Low Res` !! Bugger... Took the chimney off and it fired :| W-T-F :laugh: Put it together again, and got the same thing `Low Res`
Thats when i thought, it`s got to be shorting somewhere, So took it apart yet again and i saw a TINY, and i mean TINY little bit of wire, where i had snipped the legs, so i bent it flat put the chimney back on, test fired RESULT...It must have taken me a bloody hour to get that figured out :lol:
I did plan on doing all 4 of my subby`s, but after that i gave up for the day :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
At least to the USA. Properly slow
All go well the other day? - Hope you're OK :)

The istick 30 I ordered hasn't got here yet, last update said it left China on the 15th.
I could see 'in transit' tracking info 2-3 days after the despatch email.
Your 30 will have the built in battery though, so perhaps a delay while customs take a look. Hope it arrives soon!

Got the Triton cleaned and ready to package for you - been a bit preoccupied this week (as in apprehensive) due to consultant appointment in the morning! Hopefully I'll be more relaxed abut things by this time tomorrow ;)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail...

Clapton Wire. I decided to rip out one of The NI builds in a subby earlier, made up a coil using the Clapton wire and yes Bob you`re right about trapping the legs. I did get one in, but the second...No chance, the coil was just too springy :)
Anyways i made one using 26 gauge, wicked and primed, test fired and was fine and reading 0.46 Ohms. Put it all together and refilled with Chefs Fluffy Nut`s, went to have a vape and got nothing, with the mod reading `Low Res` !! Bugger... Took the chimney off and it fired :| W-T-F :laugh: Put it together again, and got the same thing `Low Res`
Thats when i thought, it`s got to be shorting somewhere, So took it apart yet again and i saw a TINY, and i mean TINY little bit of wire, where i had snipped the legs, so i bent it flat put the chimney back on, test fired RESULT...It must have taken me a bloody hour to get that figured out :lol:
I did plan on doing all 4 of my subby`s, but after that i gave up for the day :laugh:
That's the main problem with those small decks, no room to accommodate the wires that you want to use and you have to be very careful when you snip the wires, I've had the self same problem, fires okay with chimney off, then won't with it on - shorting, can be a nightmare to find where it is going wrong.

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
Got the Triton cleaned and ready to package for you - been a bit preoccupied this week (as in apprehensive) due to consultant appointment in the morning! Hopefully I'll be more relaxed abut things by this time tomorrow ;)

Hope things go well with your app. Don't rush just for triton, make sure right first, that's more important.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
Don't like to ask but...
I've been vaping some strong juices lately, red astaire, blackjacks, black and blue, Heisenberg, blue rain to name some. Really enjoyed them but since I started on them I've suffered real foul loud wind. I've changed back to my aniseed juice today and my stomach has settled a bit.
Anyone else had any problems like this? Or am i just thinking totally incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread