• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes they are the PET ones, trying to remember which is the more "green" one, think that is the PET one
Yes, probably 'greener' - although I did hear that they take 100 years to degrade ...another time I read about them, it was something to do with legislation :rolleyes: so, who knows :)

and as for Green I'm just not a fan of anything coloured green, I don't mind turquoise or teal just not green
Like you, I like most blue shades ..and the one this mod came in is lovely ..as was the purple, fuschia, red .....:laugh:

Vapemail:
30ml ANML Looper 0mg.
30ml ANML Carnage 0mg.
You remind me - as well as my Chefs order, I got my iPOW 2 from Pure Mist :)

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
my Red & Purple are still in use daily (that should be every other day because I don't seem to get through them all in a day now)
Every other week, you mean don't you .All the mods you got :)

Just been put on Red flood alert.The river Ebbw is very high.Its about 4 feet of the top of the wall.at the end of my street.:?:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
my Red & Purple are still in use daily (that should be every other day because I don't seem to get through them all in a day now)
I've still got the red, purple & blue on my rack ..just not using them right now.

Signing off until very late or tomorrow, LSE Vape Meet, and it takes me an hour to get up there.
Was thinking 'London School of Economics' ...but perhaps it's London/South East? - whatever, have a good time! :)

Just been put on Red flood alert.The river Ebbw is very high.Its about 4 feet of the top of the wall.at the end of my street.:?:
Oh! Not a good prospect - hope it doesn't rise too high!
It must be devastating to have the house flooded.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just tracked my Cuboid and it's showing still at Langley after 4 days.
And my Griffin tank is in,of all places,Llandudno :laugh:
If you have a LL postal code that will be right - everything goes there first, before going out to the local DOs, they de-centralised a lot of the sorting that used to take place either in London or on-board the mail trains, to the larger SOs in the counties.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
CH(Chester)postcode here Bob.Seems a strange place to send anything really(Llandudno)such a quiet out of the way sort of place.
Think it may be because it's a GB order and gone into a small Yodel depot.For North Wales dispatch.
Didn't realise it was Yodel, would have thought they would have had a depot closer, surely Chester has one.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Received this from ZDVapes, it's quite long winded and even I gave up after over halfway through but the gist is that come May 2016 not a lot will change and that as I suspected the main problem will be Juices &/or Nicotine - only available in 10ml compliant bottles with max 20mg Nic, as regard to atties only being able to hold 2ml, it seems that the Chinese are already on to this, so when you buy an atty in future you will get a 2ml compliant atty, but you can also buy a 4,5 whatever ml glass/metal/plastic bigger section just like some people have for the Atlantis or you will buy your atty as parts, so you will buy a base, top, DT & glass section and then build your tank when it arrives:
Hi here's some more info on how the TPD will effect us vapers come May 2016.It is a long vidoe but worth watching.

David Dorn tells us some truth what to expect. 9.39

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Received this from ZDVapes, it's quite long winded and even I gave up after over halfway through but the gist is that come May 2016 not a lot will change and that as I suspected the main problem will be Juices &/or Nicotine - only available in 10ml compliant bottles with max 20mg Nic,
While the 20mg won't bother most of us, the 10ml bottle size is ridiculous, and opens the door for the whole thing to start costing far more ...unless we look after our stash of nicotine, and can keep on buying concentrates and base liquids. The former is up to us of course, but the latter shouldn't be any problem?

I think I'll concentrate on getting/keeping my nicotine levels even lower. Who knows, I may get to mostly zero. My current MCV is around 4mg, but my Doughnut King is down to around 1-2mg.

The cost of those 10ml bottles may be off-putting for anyone new wanting to stop smoking though.

as regard to atties only being able to hold 2ml, it seems that the Chinese are already on to this, so when you buy an atty in future you will get a 2ml compliant atty, but you can also buy a 4,5 whatever ml glass/metal/plastic bigger section just like some people have for the Atlantis or you will buy your atty as parts, so you will buy a base, top, DT & glass section and then build your tank when it arrives:
Think I may just increase my stock of those I use ...I take it then we'll still be able to buy coils?

How long after May will these things come into being ...gradually - or is there a date set?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Re FT ...why aren't credit cards being accepted? ..I use the same card every time at FT, but it said 'declined' for my order, and I saw people mention this a few days ago.

General thoughts on the FT forum are that it's FT's fault and not the banks.
Nothing can be done until 14th though!

Good thing I have PP to fall back on!

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Will 0 nic juice still be available in large bottles say 100ml?
Surely a non nicoteen juice is outside any rulings.
You'd think so, but I'll bet they try to think of a reason not to allow it!
We just need Chefs to carry on offering the 100ml bottles, and the bottles of the ready to mix concentrates.
Seeing concentrate is basically a food flavouring :rolleyes: how can they disallow that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread