• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I went from having a migraine to getting a cough and a cold.

I have problems with my sinuses as I grind my teeth so that and having a cold has made me feel like poop.
Nightguards work well. Prevented a fair bit of migraines. My other two triggers are going from hey bright to dark (horrible in Arizona) remedied by earring very good sunglasses and white American cheese. Apparently cheese is a trigger for most people. The different methods of curing and bacteria on varying kinds cause migraines in those who suffer. If you haven't audited what you eat in conjunction with migraines occurring give that a try. It didn't take me long to realize what was causing mine. Very strong floral perfumes on ladies does it. It's a painful discussion whenever I had a new girlfriend and had to ask her to change if she wore something like that. :)

I hope you feel better soon and to the rest of you. I'll be thinking of you in our ridiculous 31c weather right now. Don't think it's good. It's just means it will be 48c sooner than normal. Depressing. I need to move.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ms.Sue

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Have any of you ordered from Leisure Liquids before?.
I didn't realize you have to pay VAT on top of your order. In the UK VAT is usually added before you get to checkout.
Never used them, some companies show both excl. and inc. VAT others only inc. VAT and some only excl. VAT, it's the latter that annoy me because you don't always find out until you get to the checkout stage that there is VAT on top, and if you are in a hurry might not notice it until later when the money gets taken from your bank/paypal etc.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Nightguards work well. Prevented a fair bit of migraines. My other two triggers are going from hey bright to dark (horrible in Arizona) remedied by earring very good sunglasses and white American cheese. Apparently cheese is a trigger for most people. The different methods of curing and bacteria on varying kinds cause migraines in those who suffer. If you haven't audited what you eat in conjunction with migraines occurring give that a try. It didn't take me long to realize what was causing mine. Very strong floral perfumes on ladies does it. It's a painful discussion whenever I had a new girlfriend and had to ask her to change if she wore something like that. :)

I hope you feel better soon and to the rest of you. I'll be thinking of you in our ridiculous 31c weather right now. Don't think it's good. It's just means it will be 48c sooner than normal. Depressing. I need to move.

I don't think we have the new ones yet, I had to google it to see what it looks like. It does look good.
I have the full mouth guard specially made and it's thin at the front and thick at the back. I have them replaced 3 times a year as I still manage to bite through them lol.

The majority of my migraines are triggered by stress as I over think things far too much but I can't help it.
I had to keep a diary and we found certain brands of chocolate triggered minor migraines.

When I get a minor migraine I know when they start as I sweat for no reason and then it starts. It feels like my head is going to explode and then I vomit and start to shake and that usually lasts for a day.

When I get a severe migraine I sweat for no reason and then I see blinding lights even when I have my eyes closed.
I vomit quite a lot and the pain in my head is unbearable and I'm in so much pain I usually end up crying.
I can't do anything but stay in bed with the curtains closed and I wear an eye mask until it goes and they last between 3 days to a week.

Just before Christmas I was prescribed some tablets and I've found I'm still getting them a lot but they aren't so severe as before.

Please send some of that heat to the UK as it's bloody freezing here.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Looks like that one just uses ceramic coils aka the Vaporesso - which means still having to buy coils, maybe not so often though.

If you watched the RT vid Bob,it's supposed to be exactly the same tank as the Dolphin using the same ceramic,so in theory,that ceramic should fit the Dolphin.If you compare the two tanks,even the driptip is the same.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
If you watched the RT vid Bob,it's supposed to be exactly the same tank as the Dolphin using the same ceramic,so in theory,that ceramic should fit the Dolphin.If you compare the two tanks,even the driptip is the same.
I'll go back and watch it all, I only watched the beginning when he mentioned some of the others coming up, but looking at epik vape's site that sells the other one it shows a normal coil which I assumed had ceramic in it.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Okay, twas me not reading the specs properly, it looks as though it is identical see: Tugboat Tank by Flawless

EDIT: we're still going to have to wait, they don't sell outside the US

You could always use the Flawless heads in a Dolphin.Must say i was a little put off as Rip said he had broken three of the ceramic pieces already and they are very delicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread