• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Luckily I still have 5x HG2 batteries unused as well as some 25Rs and VTC5s

I'm pretty well off for batteries aswell,thanks to the FT sales.
Spares in the cupboard....6 x VTC5's, 4 X HG2's,4 X VTC4's and 3 x 25R's.Think i got a bit carried away at the time,but it'll be three less of something now.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
As no reply from Kangertech re: the Kbox 70 screws I have raised a ticket with FT about it. Probably should have done that first! Oh well. A fun day today bashing some elderly bedroom furniture to bits - chipboard (yuk). Then carpet cleaning tomorrow - whoopee! Cut the grass as well - no rain at present. Great! :)

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

I hope all goes well for you all.

Thanks!
Vet checked her thoroughly, asked did she cough at all, (no), and said he wasn't inclined to say anything that could break the spell ...and to come back in 6 weeks! :)

Huge relief, and now we just have to get past my visit to the consultant on Thursday!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Thanks!
Vet checked her thoroughly, asked did she cough at all, (no), and said he wasn't inclined to say anything that could break the spell ...and to come back in 6 weeks! :)

Huge relief, and now we just have to get past my visit to the consultant on Thursday!
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The screws seem to have star drive heads. I'll have to work out what size they are.
If FT have no useful answer, would somewhere like Maplin be able to help?

Just asking again about this - I know most of you don't like Kanger, but I get on OK with Kanger tanks for my use, so just want to know about the coils for this if possible.

Wondering about this Kanger Protank 4 ....it has a 5ml capacity and takes SSOC coils ...they come in a 1.5ohm version.
$23.95 Authentic KangerTech Protank 4 Dual Coil Clearomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I'd like a larger size tank if it seems a good one, but not sure if these coils have been discussed before ...will the 1.5 be something OK to use?

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
If FT have no useful answer, would somewhere like Maplin be able to help?

Just asking again about this - I know most of you don't like Kanger, but I get on OK with Kanger tanks for my use, so just want to know about the coils for this if possible.

Wondering about this Kanger Protank 4 ....it has a 5ml capacity and takes SSOC coils ...they come in a 1.5ohm version.
$23.95 Authentic KangerTech Protank 4 Dual Coil Clearomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I'd like a larger size tank if it seems a good one, but not sure if these coils have been discussed before ...will the 1.5 be something OK to use?
Without waiting for a review, 1.5ohm coils should be okay, it'll depend on whether you can cut down the airflow enough for your needs.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks! Very relieved even though we know it's still there. She's no worse and needs no extra pain relief, so for now, things are fine.
She knows it's there, that's for sure, but she's fairly careful how she moves unless someone comes to the door or a visitor arrives - and that's why we never leave her alone now, and can grab her when we see any potential for excitement :)

Without waiting for a review, 1.5ohm coils should be okay, it'll depend on whether you can cut down the airflow enough for your needs.
Thanks.
I don't see too many userreviews online yet, but what there are seem OK so far.
The SSOCC 1.5 coils at FT get some good feedback.
I'm wondering if the square SOCC will work in it too?

My problem has always been getting big enough airflow without it being completely mad.
I don't like too much - always have something like a Subtank or mega eMOW with only one hole exposed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread