• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yeah they always seem to be OOS for my needs Trish. Just concentrates from them for me now :)
Let me know if you try some of that base - if it's good, I'll get some :)

I once tried another brand and found it had a greasy taste to it. I've also heard that others can have a peppery taste to the nicotine!

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Let me know if you try some of that base - if it's good, I'll get some :)

I once tried another brand and found it had a greasy taste to it. I've also heard that others can have a peppery taste to the nicotine!

I remember the peppery taste from smoking strong pipe tobacco. Could be that nicotine tastes peppery naturally.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I remember the peppery taste from smoking strong pipe tobacco. Could be that nicotine tastes peppery naturally.
I believe it does, I notice it sometimes - they make me sneeze (MCV being my main culprit), could be it only reacts with certain flavours.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes, I got it after smoking too many cigarettes, and also recall it as a child from when my Mother smoked.

I've seen with nicotine base and nicotine to dilute, that some tastes peppery, and some doesn't. I've even heard the latter referred to as 'clean'.
Apparently, those who seek out the tobacco flavours prefer the peppery types, where those that use fruit, custard etc., prefer the clean tasting ones.

I suppose the best way to find out with any particular retailer is to find some reviewers.

Even with ready made e liquid, I've noticed that some brands have an odd taste in the background. Those end up binned.

I believe it does, I notice it sometimes - they make me sneeze (MCV being my main culprit), could be it only reacts with certain flavours.
I find some of the strawberry ones make me sneeze, even the milder ones. MCV not much, but the mint in it can make my nose irritated. (I try not to inhale into my lungs too much by allowing it to exhale through my nose)

Dropped my Nautilus Mini on the kitchen floor and the tank smashed. :( So I ordered a new NM, a new tank and 5 bvc coils :). When you get lemons, make lemonade. :)
Good thing they can be bought for a reasonable price.

Last edited:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Yes i got some more Apple pie with an extra shot on my last order. Will be trying it over the next couple of day`s ! I know it`s raspberry pipey, but is there anything else in with it re: flavour ?

It's just a flavoursome raspberry really Terry.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
It's just a flavoursome raspberry really Terry.
Hmm, think i might jump on that before the offer ends :) Don`t know if you`ve tried them yet Pipe but their Busta Lime is very nice, and the Creamy Vanilla Custard both ( Single Shot )

Edit: Just ordered 120 ml of Rasputin :)

Last edited:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
New glass tank for the Nautilus Mini arrived today (thanks Ivapour). The hard bit was removing the remaining glass from the top hardware (where the threading is). Some jiggling with a small flat-bladed screwdriver removed the glass and my NM is now back in business - hoorah! :) I also have a new NM from Myepack - very good value at £14.49. My cup runneth over. :)

Okay, so I've been away for a few years, in a dark place without much technology....I am back in the real world, and my friend gifts me this amazing shiny new Kangertech gadget (topbox mini), much more advanced than the device I was used to - epipemods, egos etc, and gets me properly vaping again. One week on, I'm loving the vape this thing produces, but the settings are sooo confusing. I have, and like the ss coil in the device - second one after a weeks' use (pretty sure it's an ss coil, they all have red/clear bands on the base??). I do the whole three click thing to change to ss mode - with temp displayed next to the little ss in corner of screen. after a quick toot on the vape, it switches to displaying wattage and the little ss disappears:

Does this mean it is still in ss mode, and if so, surely I should not then be able to adjust the wattage, as I thought this was what the ss mode was supposed to regulate automatically?!?

In addition the "when battery is switch on, press all the three button to lock the key button and vice versa" instruction does not appear to work; I can't seem to lock this frustrating yet lovely bit of gear!?

call me thick, (happens often enough anyway) but even reading loads of threads, and watching loadsa vids, I'm struggling to work this one out - Help me understand?? please?

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread