• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hi Trish, thanks, I can`t say I`ve noticed much difference with my sight, more following doctors advice with the computer
How goes the search for the "epitome" of juices ? I seem to remember you had about 4 or 5 trusted fallbacks whilst you carried on searching. I myself have tried dozens of concoctions, both bought and made up myself, but I keep coming back to an old favourite that I make up myself from a VapeInc concentrate
Apart from the odd decent ones, my favourites are still from Chefs. Not sure if they'll still do ready to use eventually, but they do have the Chefsflavours site with concentrates etc., and it's a huge selection. Got nicotine in a freezer too, but don't like messing around with it really. If they start producing 10ml bottles ...perhaps something like bundles of 10 offers, I may still buy some.
I like a number of the Stash liquids, but they're in the US, and the import duty makes them costly - not sure what plans they have for when their own legislation/laws start next month.
There's a number of the BORD02/Jean Cloud that I like too.
All depends what's available once things change!
The last time I was about you were putting yourself under pressure to produce for a forthcoming exhibition, have you had it yet ? How was it received ?
That was summer last year? I wasn't very well at the time, and it developed into sepsis from Ulcerative Colitis ..ended up an emergency admission to hospital (a shock for me after over 40 years), recovery has been a long one, and was just getting on nicely with it this spring when we found out our lovely big dog had a tumour on her leg in March. We needed to watch her very carefully, and I stayed up many nights with her ..partly to watch that she was OK, partly to just be with her, and just over 3 weeks ago, we had to sit with her and say goodbye after it spread to her lungs.
Needless to say, it all caused the colitis to flare up again, so I'm dealing with that now!
All means that last years exhibition had to be cancelled, and things aren't looking brilliant for this years in October either!
I'll plod on and try to get a few more done - hoping the gallery won't be too cross as the main partner there died last March quite suddenly, so now that she's gone, he is finding it hard work.

Anyway, life goes on as they say, and people do have worse than we've dealt with, so we can but look forward to things improving! :)

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
You were right about the Raspberry Rasputin Pipeo, Bloody good stuff with a full on flavour :)
I may have to try some of that - I'm finding strawberry increasingly causing me allergic reaction (sad about that because I really like Chefs White Velvet!) - so may try a raspberry one!
I thought I'd got over that reaction to strawberry, but it seems not.
Does it smell nice in use? I ask because two raspberry cream type ones brought forth howls of protest at the 'burnt wax' smell :rolleyes: :laugh:

I got mail (came yesterday but I wasn't well):
One Hit Drippn Whip - a mild taste but will be a good mixer. I prefer Crème Anglaise.
Moo - Vanilla Almond Milk (second bottle - I like this).

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Does it smell nice in use? I ask because two raspberry cream type ones brought forth howls of protest at the 'burnt wax' smell :rolleyes: :laugh:

Smells lovely, and tastes lovely Trish. A lot of vapes i have tried over the years taste artificial to me, especially fruit ones, but i am liking this a lot with not a burnt wax smell anywhere ! :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Smells lovely, and tastes lovely Trish. A lot of vapes i have tried over the years taste artificial to me, especially fruit ones, but i am liking this a lot with not a burnt wax smell anywhere ! :)
Sounds good Terry...and I'm thinking it'll mix well with cream or custard too! :)
Last time I had some of theirs, I got extra flavour and they were good ...did you do that?

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Sounds good Terry...and I'm thinking it'll mix well with cream or custard too! :)
Last time I had some of theirs, I got extra flavour and they were good ...did you do that?
Yes I got 1 flavour shot and it is really flavoursome Trish :) Also There`s no reason why it wouldn`t mix well with others :)

Reactions: e-pipeman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread