• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Is there a discount code going for fast tech right now ? Maybe due to the holiday in the USA?

I have a b.BIG order to place (split with a friend) so it would be helpful.

How are you all? I've been on a mechanical mod desire spree. I picked up a gus 18500 tube last week and paired it with the switch and top cap from a paps v4. Here are a couple of pictures from various configs. Is never tried the sanded finish. I love it.

With gp heron v2 in hybrid
39291d36142f933d3dd893489cf372b5.jpg

Stock top cap and switch with Mark bugs gem v1
e50de3f6e0fd90b977fbb2356719ee99.jpg

My favorite combination is the paps v4 top cap and switch with the Gus 18500 sanded tube topped with a cloudmods cloud one atomizer.
72dde9d3c60da1f2720014aeb6df2a2c.jpg

I also picked up the smy SDNA 75. I don't love that. It's a disaster so far, just like every other current evolv chip I've tried in the last year. This one screams electronically at me. Literally some kind of electronic yell. But only sometimes. So good luck getting that replaced if they can't replicate. Aside from that it regards power for no reason, has the same bouncing resistance issue I had on the opus 200 and is generally disagreeable.

I think the reason I'm having these sorts of issues is that I use thin wire for temp cot rol and power. I believe the dna stuff is reliant on larger wire for stability.

I figured out a large prescription bottle makes a perfect space saving container for build tools. Mods for size comparison.

7b3698bdf5892a08568b6351f57c6e20.jpg

this is what fits easily I've retooled a lot. The $4 4in 1 screwdriver is perfect. Covers everything and between the large and small bits k dint even need to flip either typically.

ba586f134d49ff273b6de977f7f2a3c8.jpg

Since I use the same builds 95% of the time and they're very fast to wrap on a rod (not needing a wind tool, in fact that's much slower) I just made 20 of each kind. I'll make a few more variations. I use the "crack bags" we get wth everything and they fit too. I grew tired of the clutter. I could get by with a leather an squirt and coil rod but it's slightly less convenient.

I don't k ow why I waited so long to start refinishing devices. I have the gp pnb (polish and brush) kit which you can get for about €8 I think from vapourart,com. It's a two piece set with drill adapters for make and female 510.

b80b2432805cf493e479895495ff33ef.jpg

you screw the mod or atomizer in and wind up with a steel post which inserts into a Dremel or drill. At which point you can slowly execute power while cupping sandpaper, polishing cloths. Whatever. They have videos showing a destroyed device to mirror finish using s couple grades if sandpaper.

That said. Haven't needed to go that far for repair. Good old kitchen sink green pad is like new again.

I've just begun reworking a damaged Gus telescopic and may need it for that. The finish wound up for all parts between matte and polished. So I'm trying to find. Good pictures of the mod and atomizer to return to factory. I did attempt to do something different and polish the threading area. I think it would look great but I don't have my drill at the hotel.

I think I told you all that my long time girlfriend gave me a love,y card on m Y birthday. About how much she loves me and will a,ways be there for me to kWh on. And she knows this year is going to be the best yet.

Then she threw me out two days later. Then. I found out my surgeries were a fissure and I'm up to 8 damaged discs in my lower back.

I'm just sorting through my options but my car is up for sake and there's a 90% chance I'm returning to the uk.
Lying rats if you made it through my epic catch up post. And I don't blame those who didn't. Though they won't have read that!!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thank you Bob:)
Belated happy birthday George! Hope it was a good one :)

Is there a discount code going for fast tech right now ? Maybe due to the holiday in the USA?
I haven't heard of anything .....and nice to see you!

I think I told you all that my long time girlfriend gave me a love,y card on m Y birthday. About how much she loves me and will a,ways be there for me to kWh on. And she knows this year is going to be the best yet.

Then she threw me out two days later. Then. I found out my surgeries were a fissure and I'm up to 8 damaged discs in my lower back.
Sorry to hear about your girlfriend - and also your back!

I'm just sorting through my options but my car is up for sake and there's a 90% chance I'm returning to the uk.
Lying rats if you made it through my epic catch up post. And I don't blame those who didn't. Though they won't have read that!!
Perhaps the change by coming to the UK would be good for you! Would you get your back fixed here? Could be you'd get a good surgeon who makes a good job of it! :)
Well, I may have skimmed through the mod stuff, but I did go through it all!

Reactions: Bobw1951

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Anybody wanting to try Sleekit juices,there is a 20% discount until midday tomorrow.
Makes it £12 for 100ml.

Sleekit Juice

code.... sleekit20
Had a look there the other day George and not much appeals to me ( Not enough choice ) Also the Chefs codes don`t seem to work, unless you spend X amount and i don`t know what X is :laugh:
Are you and Bob still using your Crius tanks ? I am finding mine very harsh on the old throat with 0.6 ohms and 6 mg 30/70 juice, just can`t seem to get a satisfying vape with them and they leak like buggery ! ( From the airholes )

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Had a look there the other day George and not much appeals to me ( Not enough choice ) Also the Chefs codes don`t seem to work, unless you spend X amount and i don`t know what X is :laugh:
Are you and Bob still using your Crius tanks ? I am finding mine very harsh on the old throat with 0.6 ohms and 6 mg 30/70 juice, just can`t seem to get a satisfying vape with them and they leak like buggery ! ( From the airholes )

Why not try a Nautilus x-tank with 1.8 ohm coils, Terry? It works imho.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
just not up to scratch for me ! Any suggestions for replacements ?

I'm a Steam Crave fanboy Terry(i know they are not for you)
Other than two Cleito's they are all i use now.Everything else has gone.

One i would be interested in trying is a Kayfun 5,since they've opened the airflow up.
Restrictive lung hit according to reviews.Excellent flavour.
SXK(Infinite)clones on FT are supposed to be spot on 1:1
Only thing that's stopped me is they may still be too tight for me.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I'm a Steam Crave fanboy Terry(i know they are not for you)
Other than two Cleito's they are all i use now.Everything else has gone.

One i would be interested in trying is a Kayfun 5,since they've opened the airflow up.
Restrictive lung hit according to reviews.Excellent flavour.
SXK(Infinite)clones on FT are supposed to be spot on 1:1
Only thing that's stopped me is they may still be too tight for me.
Thanks George, i just had a look at the Cleito`s and they`re not for me as they as not re buildable, unless i missed something. I`ll just go and look at the KF 5 and see if they tickle my fancy, other than that i`ll prob just get a couple more Bellus` :)
EDIT : just ordered 2 KF 5 Mini`s after reading the reviews and watching a YT vid. £31 Quid using the MAP code :)

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thanks George, i just had a look at the Cleito`s and they`re not for me as they as no re buildable option, unless i missed something. I`ll just go and look at the KF 5 and see if they tickle my fancy, other than that i`ll prob just get a couple more Bullus` :)

There is a rebuildable option for the Cleito Terry and a larger tank option, it is advisable to go for that with the rba or you'll end up with a 1ml capacity:laugh:But i don't think the Cleito would be what you are after anyway.
Looking around it appears the industry/trend is returning to MTL,so should be some new tanks coming out for you.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
There is a rebuildable option for the Cleito Terry and a larger tank option, it is advisable to go for that with the rba or you'll end up with a 1ml capacity:laugh:But i don't think the Cleito would be what you are after anyway.
Looking around it appears the industry/trend is returning to MTL,so should be some new tanks coming out for you.
Just got sorted George, see my last edited post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread