• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Today..... 100ml Grumpy custard - Grumpy juice
120ml Peachtree St - Higgycigs
100ml O-rangz - Twelve monkeys
30ml Macaraz - Twelve monkeys
I decided to try four of the Grumpy ones - just got small bottles, and if I like any of them, will buy larger ones! :)
Not ordered any Twelve Monkeys yet though.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Let me know what the draw is like when they arrive Tel,if it's fairly open on max i may be tempted.:)
Will do George :) Kayfun have come up with great tanks in the past with, as you know, just the airflow letting them down. After reading and seeing reviews on the V5, it looks to me like the draw maybe similar to the Bellus, which i find perfect for the way i vape. Will report back on any difference :)

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Bobw1951

iJMYENF.jpg

Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Well it`s Crius time again :( I`ll be glad to see the back of them as my throat is in bits with them ! On a plus note though, yesterday when i ordered the KF V5`s it said estimated shipping in 5 day`s and now it says ships tomorrow :)

Throat rippers them Crius tanks.And flavour wasn't that great.
They look good and i really liked the juice fill.Shame really.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I used one of mine on the little Atomic rda, we both purchased,but had to take it off when i gave the tanks away.
So if you are going to bin the tanks :thumb: :laugh:
No problem George you`re welcome to them :) Kayfun`s shipped today, SG post, so hopefully should have them next week :thumb:

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got mail:

Chefs Vapour - 60ml Virtual custard and 3x140ml bottles .3mg VG base.
Chefs Flavours - seven various concentrates (crème caramel, caramel toffee, salted caramel, frangipane, gnarly sauce, Bavarian cream, Choc glazed doughnut.)
Have asked about percentages on four of them ( 2 Capella & 2 Chefs Choice).

Grumpyjuice - 4x10ml bottles: Gingerbread Brulee, Grumpy custard, Raspberry Doughnut, Key Lime Pie.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Still haven't found a code better Than MAP which does. It much for my $85 order. Bah!

I bought , against my better judgment. A mark bugs charm.

They shouldn't even out mtl in the description it's rubbish at it. Also they had previously designed these amazing air flow rings which they opted not to use on this device which defies all logic.

That said. There is not s single lung hit decide I've ever seen which pushes more flavor and can make bigger clouds. I've breve enjoyed king hitting due to the lack of flavor but this thing may change my mind at least make me direct lung part time. I don't set it up in mini storm cloud mode but did for s minute until I could no Lee see he television after five pulls. Wow.

So expensive. Poor customer support. Poor quality control. But man their stuff is good.

Hope you all are well

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Never a decent code when you want one! ...hope you're OK too! :)

Well they usually do something for all the USA holidays. So it's surprising.

Oh I also received an authentic BYleo calix v2. Honestly I don't think it's as good as most do
He other mainstays in the mtl rba sub section. I don't think Allen screw airflow is something which should exist in late 2016. Too
Many juices require modifications to air flow. .

Reactions: Pictor

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK

Is this a new finish ? Looks nice.

Did you have it done or is thet s new offering.

Here is the super strange charm. I like design that's very mechanical and industrial. It's a bit strange in the m class. Doesn't fit. Better in the mech.

6de5944fab3eb15459d41e72e7ed4b13.jpg

7a43904523f991ea4529250b44b48484.jpg

Various drip tip. It's expensive but if any of you are flavor chasers and lung hitters. You'd love this experience.

2ae74c1a34416bc517880b643855452a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread