• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I looked at a photo of the package that was just shipped to me and realized I let it go by "Singapore Post" and the front of the package says signiture required. Oops, didn't want that. How will this be handled by the USPS? Will they require that and if they do will they leave a signiture card on the door for me to sign?

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I looked at a photo of the package that was just shipped to me and realized I let it go by "Singapore Post" and the front of the package says signiture required. Oops, didn't want that. How will this be handled by the USPS? Will they require that and if they do will they leave a signiture card on the door for me to sign?
Most of us here are Brits, but we never have to sign for anything from FT, don't know about USPS though, shame about Sing Post, hope it's quicker to your side of the pond :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I was looking at these two yesterday - Thanks for the review :D
I may try adding some dark chocolate concentrate to atank of the Bronuts to see if I like it more.

I've since tried the Rhodonite and Funfetti -
I really like the Rhodonite, and will get another bottle. I can taste all the flavours even at just 6watts.
Funfetti - I can taste the yellow cake and soft vanilla icing - a mildish flavour level, but I'm thinking it will perhaps taste better at higher wattage, and also make an excellent base for mixing with other flavours (toffee, red fruits, fudge, tropical fruits etc.) I'm using it now, and find it very pleasant.

I'm mindful that these are likely one-off ready to use batches, so any with milder flavour could be enhanced with a higher percentage of concentrate when making it DIY.

While they're available, I'll definitely get more of Rosky, Rhodonite, and perhaps Boardwalk (very nice, but more strawberry in that one, so need to take care).
Think I'll get a bottle of the Misty ready to use too as it will also be good mixed with custard, cream or even Funfetti!

I'm not sure I'd like the Pistachio RY4, but seeing the description on the Chefs site is for the wrong item, this is the DIYorDIE page for it: THE NEW PISTACHIO-RY4U Recipe

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I may try adding some dark chocolate concentrate to atank of the Bronuts to see if I like it more.

I've since tried the Rhodonite and Funfetti -
I really like the Rhodonite, and will get another bottle. I can taste all the flavours even at just 6watts.
Funfetti - I can taste the yellow cake and soft vanilla icing - a mildish flavour level, but I'm thinking it will perhaps taste better at higher wattage, and also make an excellent base for mixing with other flavours (toffee, red fruits, fudge, tropical fruits etc.) I'm using it now, and find it very pleasant.

I'm mindful that these are likely one-off ready to use batches, so any with milder flavour could be enhanced with a higher percentage of concentrate when making it DIY.

While they're available, I'll definitely get more of Rosky, Rhodonite, and perhaps Boardwalk (very nice, but more strawberry in that one, so need to take care).
Think I'll get a bottle of the Misty ready to use too as it will also be good mixed with custard, cream or even Funfetti!

I'm not sure I'd like the Pistachio RY4, but seeing the description on the Chefs site is for the wrong item, this is the DIYorDIE page for it: THE NEW PISTACHIO-RY4U Recipe

Think i may get a bottle of the RY4 Trish,i have no tobaccos at the moment and said i wouldn't vape them again.But that one sounds quite different.
And the Boardwalk sounds good.
I'm liking the Grumpy Rasp doughnut and the custard is ok,but i'm hitting it at 50w.
Haven't tried my bottles of Funfetti and Rhodonite yet.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Think i may get a bottle of the RY4 Trish,i have no tobaccos at the moment and said i wouldn't vape them again.But that one sounds quite different.
And the Boardwalk sounds good.
Long time since I had anything with a tobacco flavour, but I could taste the nicotine in something recently, and just didn't like it.
Can't say I recall a tobacco flavour in the Chefs own RY though, but it was almost two years ago that I last had some.

Boardwalk is very nice! I'll get another bottle and just use it sparingly - strawberry makes me wheeze if it's too much. Some brands worse than others.
I'm liking the Grumpy Rasp doughnut and the custard is ok,but i'm hitting it at 50w.
Haven't tried my bottles of Funfetti and Rhodonite yet.
I do like the Grumpy Raspberry Doughnut! My 100ml bottle is half gone! :)
Depends on what you find with the Funfetti, but I reckon you'll like the flavours in Rhodonite.

On a different note, I saw that the nJoy Artist collection will possibly disappear seeing the company is on it's way out, so checked my Dragonscape stock - got some 3mg and some 0mg, so will get another bottle of 0mg to dilute the 6mg I have. Just tried some from a new bottle for the first time since last year, and in the glass bottles and a dark box, it still tastes like new.
Don't think I could use it all the time, but I do still like it. Nice to know it keeps well!

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Long time since I had anything with a tobacco flavour,

Last one i had was Powwow,but tooo strong tobacco for me now.
Before that was The Virus,this is very good.
And one i would really like to try is Fat Tony,contacted the vendor, but the shipping killed those thoughts. No UK stockist.

Edit:Just looked and the company is closed:unsure:

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Last one i had was Powwow,but tooo strong tobacco for me now.
Never had any of theirs, and the only one of the Bunkr non-tobacco range that I like is the Toffee one. Most of the others have an odd almost scenty undertone. (You're welcome to them if you want them though!)
Before that was The Virus,this is very good.
Virus is amazingly good - sad that I never got to try it as it comes. I used to add 20% Crème Brule or Custard which they used to do in max VG.
Same went for Wakonda - very nice even with a dilution of the same ones!
I never tasted tobacco in either of those come to think about it, but it's been a while since I used any.
And one i would really like to try is Fat Tony,contacted the vendor, but the shipping killed those thoughts. No UK stockist.

Edit:Just looked and the company is closed:unsure:
I think that has happened to quite a number of them, and likely to rise. It all depends on which state implements what etc.
I'm not buying anything much from the US now as the shipping makes it too expensive compared to prices here, and there are a lot of US ones currently available here - not sure for how long though! :(

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Last company(Adore) i asked for UK shipping costs was only a month ago, $35 :shock:regardless of order size.
I think my last order from Nicoticket was around that much, and it wasn't a huge order. USPS costs seem to have risen considerably.
Last time I ordered Stash, I think it was over $40 - shame because I like a few of those! They've been re-doing some of their old favourites before the new rules start, but I didn't get to try any :(

Kind offer,thanks Trish.:)
But i don't think they are my sort of thing.
Doesn't surprise me - to be honest, I don't know how the reviewing was so good! Same offer goes for the Dripworx ones if you'd like them (Steep Treat & The Sinner) - not enough flavour for my wattage.
There's a few decent companies with one or two really nice ones, but for consistency, Chefs have taken a lot of beating in the past 2.5 years that I've been using them.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Bob, how much liquid did you say 1 litre of nic would make, whether it be 3 6 9 mg Etc ?. Juice Cabin works out at £56.00 per litre, which is pretty damn good and i want to start stocking now :)

Good for a start :)

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread