• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
:lol:
I'll give it 'til the weekend mate,see what other stories they can make up.It's quite entertaining in a way:unsure:
:laugh: It was the pub bit what got me :laugh:

I'll wait then,it's only had ten days,changing colour nicely 'tho.
You`re in for a treat George, i don`t think i`ve had a cake so tasty :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Good to hear,i'm hoping the Strawberry shortcake will be the same.Did 100ml of each.
Now i have got my 100 ml bottles i need to go through my concentrates and have a good mixing session, i know i have got a freebie from Chefs, 20 ml of Black Cherry, amongst others :)

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
How bad are Yodel?:facepalm:
Tracking says item delivered a week ago.
Rang them and said i hadn't received.
Reply...Oh! That was a week ago,we'll have sent it back by now.
Er!But if you've delivered it,like you say you have.There isn't a parcel to send back.
We'll have to look into it for you.
They tracked the driver and it shows he stopped at the pub down the road and came no further.
I can see a PP dispute happening.
Our Yodel chap is really nice - tends to arrive early evening though, but it's just how he plans his round.
Hope you get yours sorted!

I`m the same now, and have been for a good while Trish. I`ve got nine different flavours on the go. all of which i like very much so i stopped trying any new ones as most of the time they went in the bin :laugh:
Have you tried the Lemon Drizzle Cake yet ? Now that is a yummy one :)
I'm mostly using two ..MCV and another. The second varies (currently rotating a few of the DIYorDIE ready made ones), and I do have a third that I only change now and then (currently Dragonscape).
I too have binned a lot! I suspect I'll bin quite a lot more before I properly clear all that I have.

I haven't tried the LDC yet - been eyeing the Tarte au Citron ...sounds very nice! :)

By the way, I think if you had tried the CV Caramel Cappuccino it will probably have been around mid 2014 when we were working our way through the 10ml bottles of their range.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Let me know what that's like Terry,i like black cherry, but yet to find a good one.
Will do George, If the Black Cherry vapes aren`t really up to much, i`ll probably just make a sample bottle first, after all they weren`t giving it away for nothing :laugh:

Our Yodel chap is really nice - tends to arrive early evening though, but it's just how he plans his round.
Hope you get yours sorted!

I'm mostly using two ..MCV and another. The second varies (currently rotating a few of the DIYorDIE ready made ones), and I do have a third that I only change now and then (currently Dragonscape).
I too have binned a lot! I suspect I'll bin quite a lot more before I properly clear all that I have.

I haven't tried the LDC yet - been eyeing the Tarte au Citron ...sounds very nice! :)

By the way, I think if you had tried the CV Caramel Cappuccino it will probably have been around mid 2014 when we were working our way through the 10ml bottles of their range.
Puffing away on the LDC right now, with a nice cold Lager :) If you only have 2 or 3 tanks on the go Trish it should be easy to see how much you vape daily. Just fill them before you go to bed, then Tomorrow just see how far down the tank they are before you go to bed again. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Puffing away on the LDC right now, with a nice cold Lager :) If you only have 2 or 3 tanks on the go Trish it should be easy to see how much you vape daily. Just fill them before you go to bed, then Tomorrow just see how far down the tank they are before you go to bed again. :)
Sounds easy enough ...I do sometimes top them up when they get half way down, but not always. Will try to wait until they get almost empty, and take more notice of how many times I re-fill :)

One brand I do want to get back to soon is the Certified (I have Co Star & 365) - If I still like them as much, I may get some more ..don't think I have much left.
I wish some of the US brands would start supplying in concentrates!

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Sounds easy enough ...I do sometimes top them up when they get half way down, but not always. Will try to wait until they get almost empty, and take more notice of how many times I re-fill :)

One brand I do want to get back to soon is the Certified (I have Co Star & 365) - If I still like them as much, I may get some more ..don't think I have much left.
I wish some of the US brands would start supplying in concentrates!
Like i said earlier Trish i`m set in my ways now, so no real interest in any others :) Maybe once all the crappy laws have been put in place it is possible that a lot of vendors will provide just concentrates :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Like i said earlier Trish i`m set in my ways now, so no real interest in any others :) Maybe once all the crappy laws have been put in place it is possible that a lot of vendors will provide just concentrates :)
Yes - it's these laws that will shut down some of the US brands, or otherwise stop them shipping to the UK due to the 10ml bottle pain!
A lot of UK companies have build up great businesses by stocking UK and US brands, and unless the US ones can still be had in some form, they'll become much smaller businesses I suppose.

Good thing some of our 'set ways' are down to those such as Chefs! :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Yes - it's these laws that will shut down some of the US brands, or otherwise stop them shipping to the UK due to the 10ml bottle pain!
A lot of UK companies have build up great businesses by stocking UK and US brands, and unless the US ones can still be had in some form, they'll become much smaller businesses I suppose.

Good thing some of our 'set ways' are down to those such as Chefs! :)
Yeah i think i`d be pretty much screwed without them :laugh: Still annoys me a bit about the double whammy with their postage, but as i`ll only be getting concentrates from them from now on i suppose it doesn`t matter really :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yeah i think i`d be pretty much screwed without them :laugh:
Me too :)
Still annoys me a bit about the double whammy with their postage, but as i`ll only be getting concentrates from them from now on i suppose it doesn`t matter really :)
Yes, I do agree - OK if you're buying over £30, but that's not always possible.
If they eventually keep the Vapours site open with 10ml bottles, it may be worth asking about combined postage charges ....on the other hand, perhaps they consider keeping the flavours site totally separate a better idea for the sake of appearances.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Me too :)
Yes, I do agree - OK if you're buying over £30, but that's not always possible.
If they eventually keep the Vapours site open with 10ml bottles, it may be worth asking about combined postage charges ....on the other hand, perhaps they consider keeping the flavours site totally separate a better idea for the sake of appearances.
I honestly don`t get it though, everything is under one roof so shipping should not be affected, and they can just remove things as they need to from the site !

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I honestly don`t get it though, everything is under one roof so shipping should not be affected, and they can just remove things as they need to from the site !
Yes, I know, and very true - and for now, it wouldn't matter - just when considering the 'why', I wondered about them wanting to keep flavouring totally disassociated with anything containing nicotine.
Also, I suppose parcels containing nicotine may have to be declared as such when they post them ....who knows :unsure:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Yes, I know, and very true - and for now, it wouldn't matter - just when considering the 'why', I wondered about them wanting to keep flavouring totally disassociated with anything containing nicotine.
Also, I suppose parcels containing nicotine may have to be declared as such when they post them ....who knows :unsure:
Dunno Trish, but it`s the only time i`ve seen it done, & none of the other vendors seem to have bothered ! i suppose, as i said, they will just remove stuff as they need to. It just totally complicated things for me, especially the postage.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Dunno Trish, but it`s the only time i`ve seen it done, & none of the other vendors seem to have bothered ! i suppose, as i said, they will just remove stuff as they need to. It just totally complicated things for me, especially the postage.
I do agree - and a lot of the whole thing is confusing ...no-one seems to know exactly what will happen!
They are the only place I've seen separate sites too, but I did think it good that they put things in place for when/if things became difficult.
As I said, for now, it wouldn't matter (I don't think) to have a link between the sites to facilitate dual purpose shipping.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I do agree - and a lot of the whole thing is confusing ...no-one seems to know exactly what will happen!
They are the only place I've seen separate sites too, but I did think it good that they put things in place for when/if things became difficult.
As I said, for now, it wouldn't matter (I don't think) to have a link between the sites to facilitate dual purpose shipping.
Now that would have made things a lot easier, yes, :) What annoyed me the most, despite their reasons, was that everything they sell comes from the same premises, so separate postage cost`s from the same facility is just naughty IMO.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Now that would have made things a lot easier, yes, :) What annoyed me the most, despite their reasons, was that everything they sell comes from the same premises, so separate postage cost`s from the same facility is just naughty IMO.
Very true - and I do agree! Would be easy to delete a link once new rules come into effect. :)
Well, going to get this fluffy monster to bed soon - she's an adorable lunatic crocapottamus - and get some much needed sleep myself.

Nite Terry :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vape mail:

From Chefs..100ml Pistachio RY4-U and 100ml Boardwalk.
FromSV.. 75m Nife 30,37.5m 316L SS.

We've got a new postie,comes 9.30 every morning.Just like the old days:thumb:
Hope you like them :)

We used to get our post every morning at that time, but as they built more houses in nearby areas (lots of em), it became later and later, until it was not unusual to get post at 4pm.
I think there were many complaints about that, and we now get it sometime between 12.30 and 2pm, odd days a little earlier.
The postman we've had for some years now is very good, and when he's on holiday, they have to put two on to get through his round! He's anywhere up to twice the age of the younger ones too.

Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread