• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
On a brighter note (for me at least) I just spoke with GetVape - I recently had two orders for 10ml bottles of Vanilla Cream Doughnut, and Scones, Cream & Red Jam - both excellent, especially the Scones & Jam one - got the last bottle of that.
Just found that they have a batch steeping. They say there's a chance they'll offer a bigger bottle but we'll see - it's only £3 for 10ml, and free postage, so not a huge cost to order lots of little bottles I suppose. I would however get a 100ml bottle of each!
They'll even consider DIY concentrates for the future too.

Talking of Jam ...'Just Jam' ....not good - especially after such a good one from GetVape! :(

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
On a brighter note (for me at least) I just spoke with GetVape - I recently had two orders for 10ml bottles of Vanilla Cream Doughnut, and Scones, Cream & Red Jam - both excellent, especially the Scones & Jam one - got the last bottle of that.
Just found that they have a batch steeping. They say there's a chance they'll offer a bigger bottle but we'll see - it's only £3 for 10ml, and free postage, so not a huge cost to order lots of little bottles I suppose. I would however get a 100ml bottle of each!
They'll even consider DIY concentrates for the future too.

Talking of Jam ...'Just Jam' ....not good - especially after such a good one from GetVape! :(

Will you keep us posted Trish,if they are good un's i'd be up for some 100mls

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I did think it may come to this.Let's hope(pray)it's not true.
I won't want to stay here, if a parliament goes against it's people.
We've had our trust betrayed by politicans too many times - I wouldn't want to stay here either ...but where would we go? Scotland :( France :( :( ....America ....especially if they get Trumpism! Aagghh!
I'd be tempted to vote for an obscure party, because I will not vote for Labour looking at the hash they're making of things.
Whatever, if we get sold down the river, I flatly refuse to vote conservative.

Just as we get the opportunity to vote, we should get the option to withdraw our vote without notice, and if a huge tranche of voters were to do that in a given space of time, it would signify loss of confidence in the government and thus trigger an election!

Will you keep us posted Trish,if they are good un's i'd be up for some 100mls
Can only speak as I find, but those two are definitely good ones. Hope the new batch is as good - apparently, they have been kept busy with this new range they've developed.
I tried to order 5 bottles of the Scones & Jam, but could only get one. I got another Vanilla Cream Doughnut too. Why not try a small bottle of each when it comes back ...free postage.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Always fancied New Zealand.:)
One of my mums' brothers went to NZ ...stayed there as far as anyone knew ...before my time.
Can't say I ever fancied it, nor Australia.

With the far reach of the EU, and the ever creeping 'factions' elsewhere, the world is shrinking!

Will do :thumb: (small bottles:-x).
Looks like it'll be a burden we'll have to shoulder unless we can get alternative & easy DIY.
Will need that stash of nicotine though!

Anyone wanting a decent creamy one - I just tried Clean Cream by Fresh. Not particularly cheap, and another I'd buy concentrate if I could - but it's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Caramel Swirl, Whipped Cream, Candied Pecans. Makes a quite nice creamy tasting one! - with tinkering, could probably make it eventually.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Er ....quite Bob :laugh: - think I thought something fairly similar myself when I saw it! Think the rule of the day is, 'keep calm and carry on' ...else we'll all be ill!

Why we can't just 'sign out' and go our own way is beyond me! :(

Just got 60ml of Fried Cream Cakes by Liquid EFX from the café - tastes delicious, should be £25 but I got it for £18 :)
I have wondered about that one ...not too sure what a fried cream cake is ...sort of cream doughnut thing? - whatever, it sounds good.
I could happily wish I'd got it instead of these two Just Jam ones! Smell great - taste nothing like jam ..perhaps overcooked jam ...that cheap stuff in catering size tins :rolleyes:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Why we can't just 'sign out' and go our own way is beyond me! :(
Exactly, dump the EU go our own way making trade deals with countries that we used to get a lot of our stuff from, like NZ & AUS, and I'm sure there will be plenty of others that will want to trade with us, then tell the EU, that if they want to sell things to us then it will be on OUR terms not theirs.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I have wondered about that one ...not too sure what a fried cream cake is ...sort of cream doughnut thing? - whatever, it sounds good.
That's the good thing about having somewhere nearby to try things out - if you don't like it then you don't buy it, but it is amazing how different peoples' tastes are, they get quite a few customers wanting either tobacco or menthol/mint flavours which I find disgusting.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Exactly, dump the EU go our own way making trade deals with countries that we used to get a lot of our stuff from, like NZ & AUS, and I'm sure there will be plenty of others that will want to trade with us, then tell the EU, that if they want to sell things to us then it will be on OUR terms not theirs.
I agree 100% - I know there'll be formalities and final 'invoices' to settle - on both sides! ...but apart from that, what the devil should stop us.
Were previous governments stupid and blinkered enough to get us embroiled in something so hard to extract ourselves from? If so, they need bringing to account for incompetence.
Leaving the EU shouldn't make those countries all enemies of ours surely - thought we were all grown-ups!

There have already been a number of countries indicating they're ready and waiting to trade with us. But we'll get a smacked hand if we discuss any detail with them now!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That's the good thing about having somewhere nearby to try things out - if you don't like it then you don't buy it, but it is amazing how different peoples' tastes are, they get quite a few customers wanting either tobacco or menthol/mint flavours which I find disgusting.
Tobacco and menthol ones were mostly what I used until I tried Chefs! - last thing I want now!
Perhaps it's those more recently stopped smoking that prefer those still.

Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread