• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
There have already been a number of countries indicating they're ready and waiting to trade with us. But we'll get a smacked hand if we discuss any detail with them now!
But I would have thought that one we instigate Article 50, then we should be able to trade with who we like and not have to wait the 2 years to settle up with the EU, which we would no longer have any say on.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
tobacco and menthol ones were mostly what I used until I tried Chefs! - last thing I want now!
Perhaps it's those more recently stopped smoking that prefer those still.
I could never find any that I liked, that's why I mainly went over to the bakery types or fruits mixed with cream etc.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
But I would have thought that one we instigate Article 50, then we should be able to trade with who we like and not have to wait the 2 years to settle up with the EU, which we would no longer have any say on.
I thought so too. I'm not sure about anything anymore - especially after reading that Indie article.

It really does feel that after months of people arguing, haranguing, and bickering, while the government on both sides fabricated fear mongering, we finally got through it, won, and now it feels as though we have another long haul ahead with even more uncertainty, and all the while, the possibility it'll all be snatched away!

I suppose if we did start making new deals and the EU parliament didn't like it, they could make things harder for us ...not sure - and will it matter anyway :( All makes me feel rather miserable to be honest - is there no-one that we can truly believe in?

I could never find any that I liked, that's why I mainly went over to the bakery types or fruits mixed with cream etc.
I found some rather nice caramel/sweeter tobacco ones at LT, and some fairly nice fruit menthol ...but gradually dropped both, and wouldn't even consider them now. The closest is the MCV, and that's different :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I suppose if we did start making new deals and the EU parliament didn't like it, they could make things harder for us ...not sure - and will it matter anyway :( All makes me feel rather miserable to be honest - is there no-one that we can truly believe in?
They export more to us than we do to them, so they would be cutting off their noses to spite their face - good luck to that - me I rather pull out altogether, then see what they want to do when they want to sell us their Citroens or BMWs etc, as for Siemens trains, we can get trains from the US or build them ourselves, the latter might be a good idea, might create some jobs and apprenticeships over here.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
The closest is the MCV, and that's different :)
It's one I still have a go at every day, I also have a couple that have that chill taste (menthol/mint/coolada) but it must be secondary and not hitting the back of my throat which is what I hate (I have never liked Trebor Strong Mints or those strong cough sweets like Lockets)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They export more to us than we do to them, so they would be cutting off their noses to spite their face - good luck to that - me I rather pull out altogether, then see what they want to do when they want to sell us their Citroens or BMWs etc, as for Siemens trains, we can get trains from the US or build them ourselves, the latter might be a good idea, might create some jobs and apprenticeships over here.
I was very annoyed when that contract went to Germany when we have so many capable people and facilities here! All political bartering!
I don't want any single market either. Nothing that costs us in any way!

Still, we may get nothing if things don't change.

It's one I still have a go at every day, I also have a couple that have that chill taste (menthol/mint/coolada) but it must be secondary and not hitting the back of my throat which is what I hate (I have never liked Trebor Strong Mints or those strong cough sweets like Lockets)
MCV is my mainstay still - I try to always keep plenty of the flavourings to make it!
I got a new concentrate from Chefs recently made by DIYorDIE - sounds nice so will make 20 or 30ml to see what it's like: Cuprian - Chefs Flavours Ltd
Can always add some more chocolate to it if need be.

I don't like Tunes, Lockets or anything similar either. I used to eat the Trebor strong mints ..mostly to stop myself smoking too much! I always smoked menthol in the evenings. Our last dog used to like them too! :) Yet to see if this new one does! (4 months old yesterday).
I haven't eaten more than one or two since I stopped smoking.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England

Sadly I think that Article 50 is the beginning of the process, rather than the end. Bottom!

If we don't reach a formal agreement with them in the two-year period (and they don't give us a time extension) then we are out with a bump and on WTO rules. Which isn't a bad result.

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail :
Chefs order.
RY4-U & Misty.
Haven't tried my RY yet, but have the Misty ...not sure, but think it makes me wheeze, will try again and if so, douse it with cream! ;)

Looks rather fun. Thanks for the link - though battery life? Hmmm....I'll give it further thought.
I use one with a 1500 battery (iPow) and it's useful, especially for taking out or using while charging a bigger one.

There's a little group of Tory remoaners - Anna Soubry, Nick Herbert, Nicky Morgan - whose mouths should be filled with cement.
I couldn't agree more!

The Chancellor needs a little "firm management" as well.
Yes, him too!

Sadly I think that Article 50 is the beginning of the process, rather than the end. Bottom!

If we don't reach a formal agreement with them in the two-year period (and they don't give us a time extension) then we are out with a bump and on WTO rules. Which isn't a bad result.
True, and I do wish they'd get on with it instead of seemingly sat around talking about it!
It really does make you wonder!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I love it,nearly finished my first bottle,hence the re-order.
I'll try it tomorrow when my Clean Cream is finished!
(I'll also see if my second 10ml bottle of Scones Cream & Red Jam from GetVape is as good as the first ....then if it is, get a handful of bottles when it comes back) :)
Thinking i should go back and grab another 200ml and a s**t load of concentrate :D
Good idea - it's a one-off in ready to use, so why not. The ready made concentrate is worth having too ...better than mixing from scratch:

2%TPA Pistachio
3%TPA Ry4 Double
3%TPA Vanilla Swirl
4%CAP Sugar Cookie
3%FW Butterscotch Ripple
0.5%TPA Sweetener
THE NEW PISTACHIO-RY4U Recipe

Reactions: Brynglas

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hey guy`s just back from Portugal yesterday, so a bit of catching up to do :) Hope you are all well ? I had a quick look on FT last night and was gutted to see they have discontinued the bellus clones, i knew i should have ordered before i went away :(
If anyone can point me in the direction of anywhere selling the clones i would appreciate it. :)

Reactions: e-pipeman

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hiya George, i actually tried them last night but they are having paypal problems at their end. I just tried again and it`s still the same, but i did get a pop up message saying they are having a problem and once fixed there will be a coupon code, so i may hang on for that, or if you know anywhere else would be good. Thanks :)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Hiya George, i actually tried them last night but they are having paypal problems at their end. I just tried again and it`s still the same, but i did get a pop up message saying they are having a problem and once fixed there will be a coupon code, so i may hang on for that, or if you know anywhere else would be good. Thanks :)

I see some dotted around Terry,ebay etc.But they are asking too much.More than you can pick up originals for.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I see some dotted around Terry,ebay etc.But they are asking too much.More than you can pick up originals for.
Thanks George, i`ll have a good search around tonight. Don`t think i have ever bought anything vape related off ebay, so won`t start doing now :laugh:

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread