• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I've been reading other forums(mainly canuck ones), but not seen any mention here... anyone having issues with ordering from fasttech and the orders being sent back more often by various customs?
I have had no issues with stuff being sent back but my last order was in NYC customs for 7 weeks before it cleared.

Reactions: Cheallaigh

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
This is how I feel about them because of all the things I have read. Never ordered from them because of this.

50171785.jpg

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Some items from fasttech take a while. Usually there is an indication shown somewhere with the item that reads some like, "Ships in __ Days." Some items Fasttech has in stock. Others come from other sources and may take several day before they actually ship. About the best one might expect is two weeks for some items that Fasttech has on hand and ready to ship. Other may require special handling like items that include batteries or just plain battery orders. ...can run up to a month.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Some items from Fasttech take a while. Usually there is an indication shown somewhere with the item that reads some like, "Ships in __ Days." Some items Fasttech has in stock. Others come from other sources and may take several day before they actually ship. About the best one might expect is two weeks for some items that Fasttech has on hand and ready to ship. Other may require special handling like items that include batteries or just plain battery orders. ...can run up to a month.
My issue was not Fasttech's fault.It arrived at NYC customs three days after ordering.When i tracked the package it said it was processed through facility.After contacting the post office they informed me that processed through facility does not mean it has cleared customs.It sat there for seven weeks before being actually cleared.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I've been reading other forums(mainly canuck ones), but not seen any mention here... anyone having issues with ordering from fasttech and the orders being sent back more often by various customs?
I live in the US. Gotva FT parcel last week. No problems on my end.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Sign in to the Fasttech site at https://www.fasttech.com/account/orders (you may have to sign in) and check your tracking.
If it has shipped, you should have a tracking link. If your order had batteries or devices containing batteries, it's on a slow boat, so it will take a while.
Either way, if it has shipped, it's out of Fasttech's hands and down to the shipper as to when you get your items.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I've had dozens of Fasttech orders shipped to me outside of Toronto and never an issue with customs and never a penny in tax/duty.

Orders take a month to arrive on average and most of their tracking info is useless. Packages show up when they show up via Canada Post and always require a signature.

I wouldn't worry until the 6 week mark, but Fasttech is very dependable IME. Slow as hell, but a good company to deal with.

P.s. Once your order is placed, watch the lead times. This is Very important as it could show in stock today and have a 12 day lead time tomorrow which will hold up the whole order. As soon as I see a long lead time, I cancel
that part off my order and the order will ship ASAP and you wills be credited. I then place a seperate order for the backordered part if I still want it. Works great once you figure out the tricks.

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
As shown for my last order, sometimes, you have to wait.. but if the wait is too long, Fasttech will contact you and ask you what you want to do. wait, ship separately or cancel part or all of the order..

View attachment 600981
In this case, I would have immediately pulled the 2 "restocking" items (as that could mean never) off this order and put them on a seperate order. The other stuff would ship today or tomorrow. Free shipping, so who cares?

Fasttech will contact you after a week or two or just split it. No reason not to do it yourself as it takes a few seconds.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
both my orders say this... nothing else and they show no info with CP... just worried I've read 4+ forum responses in other places of things being set back in the last 2 weeks.
I have never had a parcel shipped back.

Someone talked about tracking.

If a parcel is shipped from Hong Kong the tracking is useless.

Parcels from China the tracking works great.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
both my orders say this... nothing else and they show no info with CP... just worried I've read 4+ forum responses in other places of things being set back in the last 2 weeks.
It's shipped, but you won't see this until October.

I am still waiting for orders that shipped Aug 27th.

P.s. You won't be able to track this with Canada Post. They will just bring it to your door one day. Strange, but it always works IME.

P.p.s. Unless you ordered eJuice that contains nic, customs has no interest in your package. Mods, tanks, parts, etc. will come thru with zero issues.

Last edited:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
It depend on which shipping you picked. I figure 3-6 week for anything from China other than epacket. Registered airmail is low priority with customs. I have had items sit in customs for a month before tracking updates then a week from Vancouver.

You can enter the number twice or with another number and it will give you the date and time of the last scan. Not great but you can see movement eventually.

I have placed 50+ orders with FT in the last year or so. They all get here. I put an order in last weekend.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
@Chea..those are Singapore Post tracking terms...your order was received in Singapore (received by customer) and then despatched to your country (Canada)..Canadian Post and most countries postal do NOT track packages received from China and Singapore..SG Post is very reliable and you will get your package, but CP is notorious slow in movement once received from China and Singapore...

US and Canadian customs usually do NOT refuse items, its rare..but China Post and Post NL shipping both often have their packages stopped in China and in Europe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread