• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttechs kanger subcoils non authentic box of 50.... IS authentic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerosm0ke

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Boulder, CO
I too learned the hard way with fasttech and now, if I want authentic, I don't buy it unless it says authentic.
Things I don't ever buy from fasttech, batteries and coils. I do buy clones, like the aqua v2, and the kayfun clones, but pay attention to the reviews and discussions.

I haven't tried those, but I did buy evods from them. Nastiest thing I ever vaped from.
Maybe you could rebuild those. Personally I would check out the hoops to send them back and hope they are few.

Carrie1006

Moved On
Mar 18, 2015
Shenzhen,China
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Carrie1006

Moved On
Mar 18, 2015
Shenzhen,China
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

rbreban

Mar 14, 2014
plus.google.com
So FastTech doesn't list these as non authentic but I'm convinced they are! They just don't have the anti counterfeit stickers.
efb9411dcafcfc3444da47dc5e39a2f6.jpg
cfed8dc74334c3f85412a446bd37b09f.jpg
623e5a6d9ffcc9273ba315a1cb2dfcfb.jpg
bae3c92b0538e3716e4a1d17dd1df087.jpg
8c6bf075a698d296ecd378202ad0403d.jpg
7f565d03410f801ac55a126e9d66f6d4.jpg

And here's the only difference I have found from authentic ones.
f92425be658a9734c20ff554277d5837.jpg

Other than that the perform the same and look 100% the real deal. If anyone else has bough these please give me some feedback on what you experience. Ive noticed the odd flaw in some coils but I think they are normal or I'm over looking them. So far so good! Happy Vaping!

----------------------------------------
Current set up
Kangertech Subtank Mini 0.5 ohm coil
Brass 4nine FT clone
Purple efest IMR18650 35A 2500MAH
Mt Baker Vapor Max VG
I've been throwing them out [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]
also don't throw away the skeleton on these when your done. All you gotta do is slide another piece of cotton through the wholes. These occ coils are so easy to keep building and save more money. I would never buy authentics again.

OK so I picked the worst looking coil in the box of 50. All I had to do is trim the 2 wires with nail clippers and push the pin into the insulator properly because it was sticking out by 3mm in the blister pack. I fluffed the cotton around in the wick hole with a pin because I could see a small hole where cotton wasn't covering. Basicly I shifted the coil a tad using the needle. And its performing awesome. I like em. I also don't mind paying 97cents each to half rebuild\tuneup because I'm lazy. My subtank for me is for on the go. Anyways like I said 97cents a coil vs $4 at the local vape shop. I'm in and enjoying them whether they are authentic or not.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
OK so I picked the worst looking coil in the box of 50. All I had to do is trim the 2 wires with nail clippers and push the pin into the insulator properly because it was sticking out by 3mm in the blister pack. I fluffed the cotton around in the wick hole with a pin because I could see a small hole where cotton wasn't covering. Basicly I shifted the coil a tad using the needle. And its performing awesome. I like em. I also don't mind paying 97cents each to half rebuild\tuneup because I'm lazy. My subtank for me is for on the go. Anyways like I said 97cents a coil vs $4 at the local vape shop. I'm in and enjoying them whether they are authentic or not.
For about $.05 cents a coil you can rebuild the deck it comes with and get a better vape.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Just got my box of 50 in today. 14 days from FastTech... Not bad. Definitely fakes, but damn good ones. None of mine need lead trimming, so I got lucky there. These run just as nice as the stock coils. Awesome deal if you can deal with maybe trimming coil leads when you swap heads and can handle a two week wait for shipping. Liking it so far.

Vaping in NYC

May 11, 2015
what is the failure RATE? airflow?

I think that maybe I will start of with a 5 pk, i think they are just QC rejects cuz they sell a .8 coil .. can u post the SKU for the 50pk u purchased, sometimes they have different manufactures, and quality varies by Factory

K, I just discovered that u replace the Cotton if they overstuffed it or maybe u want to make sure that u r using organic or Sterilized and etc…

but don't the actual metal coil get worn? ( I'm new to Vaping so excuse me, lol)
I burned one of my coils, is there a way to replace it inside I was using the the pre-built Coil that came with my tank...

what do u mean trimming the coil leads?

sorry for my Noob Questions, but If there any way to learn to cut down on Cost of Coils I would highly appreciate … I was starting t learn how to use the RBA Section, but I got the Monkey ... one. don't even get me started on that ...., maybe I will buy an Xtra RBA fro FT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread