retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
Company name
fatdaddyvapes.com​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
21 January 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
On January 15, 2014, I placed an order with this vendor via their website for one set of contact upgrades and two sets of switch magnets for a mechanical mod. I received only the contacts and a single set of magnets. This was my third order from this vendor. My second order was also filled incorrectly, but I did manage to elicit a response from the owner via email (after 7 days), so I know that the address is valid.

On January 21, I contacted the vendor via the email address on their website and received no response. On January 29, I forwarded this to another email address associated with this vendor on their Ebay storefront. I have received no response from this effort.

My final email was sent on March 2, which has also gone unanswered. I considered filing a Paypal dispute, but considering that I'm only out $7.50 USD, I've decided that I'll just cut my losses, take my business elsewhere, and get the word out about this seller.

If anyone shops with this vendor, I strongly suggest using the Ebay storefront instead of the website so that you can at least leave negative feedback if your order isn't correct. As I stated, two out of my three orders were filled incorrectly. You may be better off not shopping with them at all, as there doesn't seem to be any way to contact the establishment, or perhaps the owner simply isn't interested in handling customer service issues.​

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
Six e-mails to two different addresses and one webform submission via Contact Us - FatDaddyVapes.com - Home of the best vaping equipment, eliquids, and supplies!!! have yielded no response from the vendor. I have remained very patient and courteous throughout these exchanges, and feel that I have done all that I can at this point except provide a warning to others.

I spoke with Nick yesterday, a representative at Paypal, and was assured that the vendor would be investigated even though my 45-day Buyer Protection period had lapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread