Favorite build for a series mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
Hello everyone. As someone who has only used Parallel and single tube mechs I was wondering what everyone's favorite builds are for series? After many builds I found my sweet spot for my single and parallels to be a simple 6 wrap of 24 gauge at 3mm and am hoping I can find my sweet spot faster in the series world.

PLEASE READ: To avoid any drama or arguments can we please not include any builds that go lower than .3 ohms?

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I've got a great single coil build in my Phenotype LS, sitting between the posts, that measures .4 Ohm. The Pheno LS is sitting on a silver Noisy Cricket. I have not had much luck with dual coils in that rda. Just so much airflow for such a tiny atty. Perfect series builder, though the way the coil is positioned I have to raise the top cap above the bottom o-ring for the perfect airflow. All the way down I'm drinking hot juice. I'll snap a pic when I get back home. I don't even remeber the build...

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Well it may not be the prettiest coil but its definitely hits well on the NC:
IMG_3590[1].JPG

IMG_3591[1].JPG

The iPhone 5s camera is the worst, but not even the best camera could pretty up this coil:) simple ugg Jugg (ugly juggernaut) using SS cores, wrapped in higher Ni80 and fused with Ka1 ribbon. It looks darker in this picture than IRL and performs really well.

Attachments

• IMG_3593[1].JPG
    IMG_3593[1].JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread