Status
Not open for further replies.

symphonic18

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys,
I went to a local shop today ^_^> I went there to pick up a coil head, left with $40-50 worth of juice :p. I picked out two minty flavors - one called Supermint, which was like an arctic blast in the mouth and another called Creme de Minthe, which was kinda like those girl scout cookies, but more cool/minty. After trying probably 12-15 flavors or so, I found that I preffered, generally, ones that have a bit (or more) of the cool touch to em. The store also had one that was like cinnamon and mint, but I decided I spent enough $$ for one day.

So, what are some of your guys favorite minty/cool flavors? Anything with fruit/spice/whatever and cool (menthol?) and mints. I guess it's that the mint can provide such a contrast to a warm vapor?
I think I paid like $14 a bottle for 30ml, so not too bad there.

ps-they also let me try a rba[trident] on a vamo - omg, I see why you guys use em!!

symphonic18

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Atlanta, GA
wow, they must have a shortage of menthol. All their ices are unavailable.

I saw, heh. I checked out seducejuice, and they look to have some good assorted flavors (blueberry ice, lemon ice, you get the idea). Tried them at all? I'll be keeping the MBV flavors on watch tho:mail:

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
My favorite "cool" flavor is Eve's Mistake by Good Life Vapors. It is wonderful. Although, if you are looking for a huge blast of menthol, this isn't it. It is a wonderful hint of cool with tasty, tasty apple. In my (relatively) short time vaping, (yet spending waaaaay to much $$ on liquid), I have ordered and then re-ordered large bottles in both 18 and 12 mgs (I like the lower mgs at night). Seriously, some fantastic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread