RDA Favorite Dripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I'm getting into dripping and am curious what is your favorite and why?
I have a few 510's from way back when that I'm using right now.

I would like something a little more permanent, something I don't have to keep replacing, that functions and vapes pretty much the same.

Right now I'm looking at an IGO-F drip tank atomizer and a A7 Rebuildable Atomizer.

Any thoughts on these, or suggestions as to what would be better, or just stick with the 510 atomizers?
Or just stick with an rda?

I'm really after something that I can use to taste various e-liquids with and not have to fill a tank, and I like the simplicity of the 510

Thank You!

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
Love my mad hatter mini....easy to fill with the flip top design. I usually put two .5 ohm coils in it over the bottom airflow. I am a flavor chaser...but it chucks great cloud as well. I also have a plume veil that I run same coil builds in. That has good flavor but more clouds. Being older and nit the best eyesight for close up work...the deck on the plume is easier for me. I will say my next rda is going to be the Kennedy 22....really Luke the reviews on this one. Watch Rip Trippers review on you tube...its crazy.

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
Love my mad hatter mini....easy to fill with the flip top design. I usually put two .5 ohm coils in it over the bottom airflow. I am a flavor chaser...but it chucks great cloud as well. I also have a plume veil that I run same coil builds in. That has good flavor but more clouds. Being older and nit the best eyesight for close up work...the deck on the plume is easier for me. I will say my next rda is going to be the Kennedy 22....really Luke the reviews on this one. Watch Rip Trippers review on you tube...its crazy.

I have one I'm using right now. It is my first successful build! I do love it! I enjoy using as my all day dripper.
I signed up for Zamplebox, and am starting to experiment with diy mixes, and I'm looking for something that will allow me a few drags to get an idea of the taste.

I'm looking at the Kennedy too. Rip is one of the reviewers I subscribed to. I'm new to rdas. Do you find it's worth it to buy the authentic's, or is a 1:1 clone just as good?

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I also have my eyes on that Kennedy 22. I normally try to stay away from bottom air flow but for some reason I really want this one. I'd say buy what would suite you and your needs. Some authentics these days are just as cheap now with good quality. Like the indestructible atty, its extremely versatile and great for beginners.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

thatdude33

Jun 25, 2015
Velocity all the way. The 2-post design is a game-changer.

Two days after I received my Tobeco Velocity Clone (which I immediately put in a massive dual 3.5mm fused clapton (32/2x26) parallel to 22ga all KA1 for staged heating), I ordered the Velocity Mini.

Depends what kind of vaper you are, but I am in love. I am hitting the full sized velocity at 130 watts all day and fogging up everything, and the flavor is chokingly strong.

subohmboy

Sep 19, 2015
Las Vegas
Gotta love the velocity. It can handle massive builds.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446480129.678079.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446480142.916367.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446480155.471542.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pramonn

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I do like my Stumpy clone.
I've ordered a 2nd.
I really like my Stumpy clone as well. Great flavor, big easy build deck, great for single or dual coil builds and nice compact form factor. I have it paired with a iPV D2 and makes for a great compact vape set-up. Inexpensive and works great.

Reactions: KentA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread