Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Awesome I have literally been looking for a cherry flavored pipe tobacco that everyone will tell me does not taste like medicine or menthol. (Not a menthol guy at all)
Then uncle cutty it, , it is a great juice. Also check out oohra from them too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Naked Green Blast. Apple + Kiwi + Honey Dew

In my premade coils it tastes like apple with a melon aftertaste. In my RTA the citric acid flavour really comes out and it tastes like apple flavoured lemonade. It's delicious and has an intense sour flavour in my current build. Makes my mouth pucker like sour candy.

green-blast.jpeg
I have got to try that! Been searching for a good apple vape.

Addison Alkire

Jul 23, 2017
Welcome to ECF. I primarily vape fruit. Currently Simply Pineapple & MTV mandrin pineapple & Simple E-Fruit pineapple blend. I kinda like pineapple vapes.
Me as well... my favorite and ADV is The Fairmount pineapple whip it tastes just like the pineapple whip from the Plantation. By Khali Vapers.
If you like sweet mango. Buy some by nktr.

Mahalo

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Is the tribecca a clone? Tribeca is one of my favs and I did try to make it a while back, it tasted good for a week but then it changed and didn't care for it. That was the first and only attempt at diy but I might give it another go. If yours is diy, is it good?

Yup, a clone. Is it identical? Hard to say. Is it a good vape that feels like Tribca? Yes, it is. It's one of my adv that's not changed in a really long time. I got the recipe from here and made only tiny adjustments, but can't remember who the recipe was from, but thanks for it:
Ry4D 12.5%
Graham cracker 2.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 2%
Ethyl Maltol 1%
All TFA, but can't recall on the AP and EM for sure.

Reactions: vapdivrr

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Yup, a clone. Is it identical? Hard to say. Is it a good vape that feels like Tribca? Yes, it is. It's one of my adv that's not changed in a really long time. I got the recipe from here and made only tiny adjustments, but can't remember who the recipe was from, but thanks for it:
Ry4D 12.5%
Graham cracker 2.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 2%
Ethyl Maltol 1%
Ry4D?
Isn't that what they use in air conditioners?[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Ry4D 12.5%
Graham cracker 2.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 2%
Ethyl Maltol 1%
Thank you buddy, will give it a try. I think that recipe is close to what I tried except the gram cracker, so maybe that's what it was missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread