favorite Ego around 1.5ml clearo

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
I'm currently using some smaller Kanger T4s but just bought this white Rhino Ego kit that came with a No wick clearo reminds me of the No Wick CE4 CE4 No Wick eGo Clearomizer [CE4EGONOWCKCL] - $5.99 : but I think i want to go with a bottom coil changeable head. Im not sure how that CE4 loads its juice but with this one the top mouth piece unscrews and its messy with juice on it when u screw back in the T4s I use has plunger type mouthpiece that pushs the juice in as this on sits in it.. I wanted to stay less then a 2ml tank looking at like the EVODS I am getting another battery I ordered a Kanger EVOD 650mah Kanger EVOD Changeable BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer [KNGREVDCLR] - $6.99 : also looked at the mini T3s I know I want a bottom coil and changeable since i dont think its good to keep dry burning although might not have the gunk buildup like I had using the 510 batterys, But any suggestions or reviews on the couple i shown I think i might like is greatly appreciated

CEX Changeable 1.6mL eGo Clearomizer [CEXBCCLEARO16] - $3.99 : these are a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread