Favorite flavors you got in a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I think it would be fun to see what the favorite flavor you got in a trade is. We have all been doing this for awhile now so let's hear your best trade.

I got a Bella Vanilla, Halo. Even though it's just 6mg I love this stuff and it's satisfying me. This is the first vanilla that I've tired that I can honestly say I like. Now I refuse to pay a lot for liquids but this one just might have to go in my splurge category now and then.

Last edited:

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Well,...

So far I find that I'm totaly hooked on Mrs T's chocolate fudge peantbutter brownie.

The stuff I have is 0mg so I've been cutting it with 60mg unflavored, mixed to arround 20-25mg and still have a decent ammount of flavor. Definately on the top of my list to order, (well, when I can afford $15 for 15ml including shipping)

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
My favorite would be hot cold soldering iron !:D:D (the mod I got from Gunjji) It makes all my flavors taste better!! Can I add that Gunjji is a genius:D:D:D:D:D!!!

The first time I saw one of those I thought they were really cool looking. Might have to blackmail no.1 son into making one.

I got some of TV's Atomic Cinnacide in a PIF and I have been vaping it for two days straight. I love this stuff, I all ready ordered a 1oz bottle!!:thumb:

I forgot about the AC. Someone sent me some and I have already ordered two more bottles of it. AC rocks! I didn't get my butter rum in a trade but after trying the AC and it being so good I ordered some and it is a great tasting vape. You can actually feel a slight alcohol burn on the back of your throat.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Captain Ed's E-Liquid High Dro 12mg that I got from vleath is damn good. Tons of throat hit and expansion in the lungs just like the real thing! Taste is a little light. But to it's defense, I have the same concentrate from PA and it's super strong so the flavor to th balance is extremely sensitive. And it's only 12mg, so I know it's not the nic.Vapor prodution is good.

Captain Ed's E-Liquid VG Peach 12mg I received from vleath is just like it's namesake. Smells and tastes just like you would think. Vapor production is ok throat hit is minimul. Taste is delicious and juicy.

fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread