Favorite Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Are the coffee and chocolates hard on the attys?

I have never had a problem with attys and the flavors I have purchased form Vapor Room or other sites for that matter. Someone gave me a cinnamon based flavor last weekend and I will say that for cinnamon based flavors you probably need a dedicated atty. I blew out the atty after using cinna-bun flavor (from a local supplier) and when I dripped hazelnut into it retained a distinct cinnamon undertone, even after an hour of dripping the hazelnut. But it was actually a pleasant vape. I have two units and use a separate atty for each so this is not a problem. I will just keep the one atty for cinnamon flavors.

MissEerie

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
San Bernardino
I tried TVR's cinnamon red hots... and its pretty good stuff. Not my all day, but nice to have around. The inhale is so spot on, that I feel like I should have candies in my mouth. I have yet to determine how I feel about the cotton candy, its back and forth on that one. TVR does have hearty liquids... my cartos take longer to soak up all the goodness.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
my cartos take longer to soak up all the goodness.

I am a confirmed dripper. Better taste. I do use cartos on road trips, though. Never drip and drive. lol! I like the tank cartos best even though they are known to sometimes have leaking issues. There is no filler so I still get a strong flavor.

jctgh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
Allen, TX
My husband, best friend and I LOVE the Sweet Strawberry! I am not a big strawberry juice fan but TVR is an exception!!! TVR Raspberry is my all day vape--soooooooo good (and I am not a big fan of raspberry flavorings, either!!!) My best friend just received the Sweet Cherry and said that it is, "to die for!!!" She also said the Green Apple was really good. We also really like the English Toffee. It is spot on but we are saving it for cooler weather.
The Sweet Tangerine is good but, not a favorite. It does have a good clean, sweet citrus flavor. Blue Cotton Candy we didn't particularly care for. Personally, I think that it has a bit of a cough medicine flavor and is a little too sweet. We (my husband and I) haven't tried the Hypnotic but, my best friend has. She didn't care for it--said that it tasted like alcohol BUT, she tried it right out of the envelope. She will let it steep and let us know.
I am excited to try more flavors! I sure appreciate the new customer freebies and the samples in additional orders! AWESOME vendor and our favorite!!! I HIGHLY recommend The Vapor Room and honestly don't think you can go wrong with them!!! Prices (and specials!) are great and flavors... delicious!!!

My best friend came over today and brought Green Apple and Hypnotic. Green Apple is really, really good!!! I am using a Reo Mini Woodvil w/IKV 2.0ohm LR atty. TONS of vapor and the flavor is like biting into a just right, not too tart, not too sweet granny smith apple! It really taste perfect--not artificial or a candy taste. Love it!!!
I also really like the Hypnotic! It don't care for other vendors juice of the same name or similar. TVR Hypnotic to me has a very interesting layering of flavors! But, I definitely taste citrus. Don't really know hoe to describe it other than, I don't think that it is a flavor that you would get tired of--would definitely work as an all day vape!
]]

Last edited:

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
ok, got a couple flavors to talk about. all the ones i have are 24mg 50/50 blend with a single flavor shot. pink cotton candy, is very good, when you 1st get it its very ligth tasting but i let it steep for just one night and theres a huge flavor difference, much tastuer, if you like sweet, id go for this one. blue cotton candy is very similar, but i think it tastes a little stronger, and it can linger on our atty, so i suggest if you like either or, dedicate an atty to it, thats what i have done. watermelon definatly has good flavor, strong taste, th seemed a little weak. but the flavor is good. red energy is awesome, if you are an energy drink addict, it tastes axactly like having a monster or a redbull, i love it for the morning. hypnotic is kinda citrusy, i taste some orange in there, maybe some vanilla, hard to describe, but very good. keoke coffee.....i know this is alot of people favorite, but i do not like it. i can see where people do, i had it without a flavor shot even and it had a lot of flavor, but it was almost like kahluha to me, had a alcoholic bite to it, so i can see where people like it and i can attest it has lots of flavor, just doesnt work well with my taste buds for vaping. but im definatly impressed with all the flavors i have had. next i think im going to get there 3 30 ml bottle deal of pink cotton candy, mt do, and red energy, and im also going to brave the tobacco flavors, prolly get a 10 pack and try em all, ive had bad experience with other companies so im nervous but i hear good things about tvr and i want that good tobacco taste! hope this review is helpful for people, im still new to this, 3 months vaping only a handful of analogs and thats when im drinking with friends and i cant get away! lol

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
O.K. my 2 cents worth. I being a menthol smoker gotta say your smooth menthol is far the puriest non tobacco I've tried. It blows away all the Halo I've tried. I had hihg hopes for there malibu but it doesn't do it for me. Your pina colada is great but I cut it with sm. menthol to bring it down a notch. Flavor is so subjective as I get wiser do doing a bit of diy but mostly with your juices, just mixing them up. Thanks for the great service!! I expect we will be doing biz. for quite awhile as I have been to many other vendors and your it!

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
Well i got to say that i am new to vaping so when i first ordered from your site i picked up that 10 3ml bottle deal to give it a shot. i also grabbed the 30ml you had on sale (sweet tarts) since then i have ordered twice more. that alone should tell you how much i love your juices but if you want to know favorites lets see.
I love love LOVE the peppermint. Also big fan of Red Energy, English Toffee. Huge love of the sweet strawberry! Other flavors i like were Dragon Fruit and Menthol. They are good just that little compares to the peppermint and strawberry :)

All in all Vapor Room is my go to juice now. love you guys.

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
I just got my first order from TVR yesterday and I know they need some steep time, but I, being impatient, decided to sample them by dripping onto the coils of some recently cleaned ce2s. I just wanted to drop a note and say OMG!!! Irish Cream is amazing!!! I got it in 18mg 50/50. It's so tasty I had to fill a ce2 right away and I've been vaping it all day. I should've ordered lots more. Don't ever run out of this flavor, it's to die for!

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Got my first order today and have dripped them all straight out of the mailbox and happy with all the flavors. Surprised by the Cinnamon Danish Swirl that was put in as a freebie. I had previously came to the conclusion to stay away from cinnamon, but this one is smooth and delicious! Can't wait to see what they all taste like after a little steep time.
Thanks Josh and Jess, I will definitely be a regular customer now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread