Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
My 2 favs are Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble and Vanilla Cupcake, altho I may try an extra shot on Vanilla Cupcake on the next order, sometimes it is nice to have a lighter juice around but I'd really like to try it with a little more vanilla. I would NOT do an extra flavor shot on Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble tho, it is perfect how it is!

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
My husband and I just got our first order from TVR in last week and we were very pleasantly surprised by everything we got in. I'm currently chain vaping Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble and Graham Cracker. Other favorites from the order were PB Cookie and waffle. We'll definitely be ordering all of these flavors again. :toast:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I've been vaping TVR almost exclusively, and here's my end all be all faves... can't ever run out of these two. Cinnamon Danish Swirl and Apple Pie! Both TDF, and amazingly natural tasting...none of that super sickly sweet fakey fakey flavors that I've run into again and again in the vape marketplace. I've also got a new fave.... English Toffee! I've been trying choco vapes with great reviews for the last 2+ years... prob tried about 15 of em. All horrid... totally unvapable for me. rofl I was hesitant to try the toffee cause someone mentioned it tasted like Heath bar, and the chocolate aspect turned me off. Got it as a sample, and a big bottle is in my cart as we speak. This one needed a few days steep time, but its amazing! Slightly salty toffee flavor on the inhale, light pure milk chocolate on the exhale... super creamy. Reminds me of a hot chocolate, actually. Now one of my very faves. Those 3 are my all day vapes. Cheesecake is also out of this world fantastic.

Also tried and love the Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, Sweet Tart, Peanut Butter Cookie, Graham Cracker,and Banana Split. All fabulous and authentic tasting, but not really all day vapes for me because I don't crave those foods every single day. Only one I really haven't cared for is the Hypnotic, and I think that's because I love grapefruit and grapefruit sodas like Squirt!, but haven't ever tried vaping it. Probably just not my thing. And the waffle... verdict is still out. Initially I thought it was a touch too mapley for me (I'm fond of waffles with strawberries/blueberries and butter... that would thrill me as a flavor), but it seems to be getting less mapely and more buttery as it steeps, so crossing fingers!

I'm a total TVR addict.... love it love it love it. And I've been vaping for 3 years, tried a million vendors. You guys are it for me, and your specials thrill me to bits.

BTW, just a request, but have you ever thought of maybe posting the next week's FOTW and weekender flavors, just here, in your forum a week early? That would be an extra special treat (and super helpful to us budget conscious vapers who make up tons of your fanbase) just for those diehard TVR fans who lurk in your forum? Pretty pretty please? lol

ki77en

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Ohio
Got my first shipment today and since I was out of my fruity flavors, I knew I wasn't going to be able to let them steep. First one I tried is the DragonFruit, which I love. Next, in my DCT tank is the Banana Split which was surprisingly accurate and not as thick as I thought it would be. (Thick as in flavor - I get 100% vg.) The Hot Cinnamon Candy is next on the menu and I'm going to try real hard to let the Blueberry Cinn Crumble steep for... a day or 2. :p
All are just YUMMY!

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
My Faves are Peanut Butter Cookie, Caramel, cheesecake and Smooth Menthol.
And what I really enjoyed was mixing a little of the caramel in with the cheesecake! Delish!!!!

Now I just need to reorder some of the caramel.........but not until I get through some of the others first! I have been making a habit of ordering almost every week with the specials! LOL And now that my hubby is about to start vaping, I am almost afraid of the monster I am creating there! hahaha

tsunami987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Metro East STL
I typed up about four paragraphs and then realized this is 'sposed to be a quick... Hey, what do you like so we can keep stuff stocked? I'm so long winded... :/

Seriously though, the ry4's are great, blueberry cinn crumble is great, but you have so many flavors I'm just gonna go with sale stuff till I figure out what the hell I really love from you guys! :D

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Ooh, very cool! I'm SO glad you finally found a few flavors you like, mrrunon! I know you'd tried and disliked a ton, before you found TVR. BTW, I've decided I like the Graham Cracker...not my absolute fave, but its really rather good. Still not super keen on the waffle, but I really don't like maple flavors, so for someone who does, the waffle would be awesome. Now something like Strawberry Waffle... that I'd love. I might try to doll up the waffle a tiny bit with a few drops of organic blackberry DIY flavorings. Hoping that'll take down a tiny bit of the 'maple' flavor, turn it into berry waffle. ;)

lithod02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Memphis
out of my recent 3 orders my favorites in order

Hot Cinnamon Candy - my daily vape!! reminds me of an atomic fire ball candy great throat hit
Apple Pie - great mixed with the above
Sweet Cherry - tasty!!
Cinnamon Red Hots - awesome - tastes like Big Red gum
Pink Cotton Candy - sweet smooth not a big throat hit though

didnt care for - doesn't mean someone else may love them :)
Espresso - tasted like robitussin or some kind of medicine
Wild Berry - tasted like a liquid potpourri
Strawberry Kiwi - didnt have enough flavor for me
Green Apple - was ok with cinnamon, but not by itself - taste like a green jolly rancher

Keep up the great work guys! Cant wait to try more flavors

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I am a huge fan of TVR and buy exclusively from them. If I were to throw one flavor in here that I never get tired of it would have to be Mt. Do! That is an easy all day vape for me. It also has the added benefit of curbing my normal MT. Dew addiction to where I drink very little of it, which is GREAT! But to throw a few more flavors out there that I enjoyed I would say
-Cinnamon Red Hots (i would dedicate a drip tip to this for it stays with it forever)
-Blue Cotton Candy
-Waffle
-USA Reds

Just to name a few of the "tops." I have been very pleased with their customer service and great deals as well! Good stuff!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread