Favorite Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyPie

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Florida
I have tried many different juices in the past year or so. When I first started vaping I discovered The Vapor Room and ordered the sample pack. Lots of goodies in there. But it wasn't until I ordered a few 30ml bottles of different juices from The Vapor Room and you threw in a free sample (like you always kindly do THANK YOU!) that I discovered Vanilla Custard !!!! It has been and is now for almost a year my all day vape. It is my very very favorite juice in the universe. I never get tired of it and as far as vanilla flavor juice, in my humble opinion, it is the very best on the market. Thank you Jess and Josh for great customer service, a great selection of juices and choices for PG/VG and nic strength, quick shipping, and fantastic prices and specials all the time! I would literally cry if The Vapor Room ceased making Vanilla Custard.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
TVR was the first place my DH and I ordered from. We got our starter ego kits, and buh-bye analogs! We got some pretty flavors to start with, and after trying many, many other vendors, my husband vapes Toasted Almond with a couple drops of Vanilla Tobacco from TVR all day, every day. I need more variety, and don't have an ADV. I love Strawberries and Cream and Sweet Watermelon.

But my new favorite thing in the world? Lemon Meringue Pie. And there's a story behind this... Many moons ago, when I was a brand new vaper, I got a free sample of Lemon Meringue Pie. I put some in a carto. It was awful and burned tasting. I kept trying it. Still awful. I put it on my "never order again list" and threw the rest of the bottle away. Over time, I got to recognize the taste of burned cartos (and stopped using them), and got to thinking that it was likely a carto issue, not a juice issue. Anyway, I ordered more LMP, and YUM! This is a great juice!

codysnorlax

Apr 23, 2012
Los Angeles
Been ordering almost exclusively from TVR since last November when I finally quit smoking. Tried a slew of flavours. Gingers RY4 was what got me to order more from them. USA Reds has been my all day everyday vape for quite sometime, as it brings back fond memories from when I first started vaping years ago on a 510. Just ordered some new ones, & I'm quite surprised. I'm not usually one for fruity juices, but Mango... good jesus... amazing flavour & vapor. Ordered it at 25/75 pg/vg (which I usually go for the 50/50) & it is so mellow and delicious. Loving the mango. Also got Graham cracker to try very soon :)

<3333333 you guys are the best.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Hazelnut Tobacco is my staple. I like to let it steep for a couple of days but even straight out of the package, it rocks.

My very close second is Vanilla Tobacco. Soooo yummy!
glare.gif

Of and if you like altoids, they have nailed it with their Peppermint.
I really like Vanilla Tobacco!

I just received my order of all 12 mg; 75/25 blend. French Vanilla, Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, Sweet Tangerine and Raspberry. Im letting the vanilla & cinnamon steep; the sweet tangerine is good, but being a citrus fiend, there is something in it that i dont absolutely love, almost a type of carbonation... it tastes a lot like orange soda, and i prefer a more even toned citrus. The raspberry completely took me by surprise... it is amazing, there are not enough good things i can say about this juice.

I will let the other two flavors steep more before i really dive in.

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My first order was the cinnamon danish swirl and the ry4. Didnt care for them when I first got them as I usually dont with anyones really, they just dont mesh well untill they sit for me. Anyway, the ry4 is now 2 and a half weeks later my favorite liquid ive ordered from anywhere in any flavor. Great.

MalkinMania71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
PA
I just started this 2 weeks ago and got several flavors from TVR. They were all very flavorful, so not having any experience with this vaping. I visited a local store and bought some juice from them. Barely any flavor at all! So found out the hard way that I will be buying all of my juice from TVR from now on.

My favorites are Vanilla Tobacco and French Vanilla Coffee. French Vanilla Coffee has been the best. Only found one I didn't like and its roasted almond, but I don't care of almonds so it wasn't the juices fault. :p

pinkythereddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Just got my first order from TVR. Took advantage of their Easter special and got French Toast, Banana Split and a sample of Coconut.

French Toast smells AMAZING. Right out the box, it's pretty sweet yet subtle. Going to let it breathe then steep for a week or so.

Banana Split was absolutely tasty right out the box! Curious how this will be after a few weeks!

I still have to try Coconut (I need to change the wick on my dripper. Tasting a bit funky with all the diff juices). Smells great though!

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
New to vaping (1 month) after 51 years on analogs...said it dozens of times before, can say with confidence this time I will never burn one again...why would I with such wonderful products from TVR?

French Vanilla Coffee is my favorite
TVR Menthol Tobacco is soooooo smooth...wonderful

Hi poolprousa! I'm so happy to hear that you are going strong with vaping after 51 years on analogs! Congrats! What type of flavor are you going strong on now? Hope that vaping is still treating you well!

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Hi Spidey2011! You are definitely not alone having Cinnamon Red Hots as your favorite. It's a popular one around the office and with our customers. Same with Cinnamon Danish Swirl and Pina Colada! Cinnamon is one of those great flavorings spicy, sweet, a little heat, we love it, too! Thanks for sharing!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
*un-favorite*

I tried that new Wintergreen with no flavor shots. That is way too strong and a very "raw" flavor. The only thing that comes to mind is mouthwash. (It had already sat for at least two weeks so I'm not expecting it to mellow out.) It needs to be mixed with something to take the edge off but I'm so blind sided by the flavor I can't think of what to do with it. In all my years with youse guys I have only ever come across two flavors I wouldn't reorder - this is one of them. :2c:

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Hi Rickajho! So sorry to hear that you didn't like our Wintergreen. We have had some very positive reviews of that flavor from other customers. But we will take your review into consideration should we start hearing more complaints about that flavor. We do appreciate that you are so proactive and open about sharing your input with us. I see you on our sub-forum all the time, and we really love that. It's great to know our customers care!

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
Vape mail should be here today. I'm addicted to your french vanilla coffee, so of COURSE I grabbed some of that. . . but I can't wait to try Samoas (flavor of the week!), apple pie, and blueberry cinnamon crumble. Seriously pumped to try these ones. But really, that french vanilla coffee is like a piece of heaven.

The only thing I would ever change is the ability to buy pre-steeped juices from ya'll. . . I have NO will power, and even though I know they're just going to get better with time, I'm terrible at waiting. I'd probably pay a bit extra to be able to grab some pre-steeped alongside the regular juices so that I'd have some to enjoy now and some for later.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Hey there MaenadMoogle! So good to hear your positive feedback on our juices. You chose some great ones for your next vape mail, let us know how you liked them! I will keep your recommendation for pre-steeped juices in mind. As we move forward, that may become possible. Have a great day!

Reactions: MaenadMoogle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread