Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Many of us have turned "vaping" into a hobby of collecting....
For those enthusiasts, please describe your current (y'all know what I mean) "favorite"- and add a pic!

I can't keep my hands off the
Full Brass Chi You/Flat Cap/Engraved Tubes + Trident V2 + RJMod Zodiac DT + five pawns Queenside 3mg
Dual Coil, 3 Wraps-0.9mm Ribbon Kanthal, 3mm Threaded Ekowool, 0.28ohms
Gdbbxr8.jpg

Reactions: KentA

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
i doubt it's much of a contribution on my par,t since I only do own just one high end mod and one high end atty, but this combination doesn't stop surprising me, loving it. So far I'm not even looking at any other tanks, but rather contemplating on another perfect dripping setup hehe

Just need to get a perfect drip tip for it, extended posts to fit the kick ring and polish out mid metal section for kayfun to complete the kalafan look, all the way through.

bgp9oi.png

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    ErotikPanda,

Perfect driptip for a kayfun you say?

Got you covered.

Renegade Smith - Short Dogg – localvape

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

And yes, I recently have started to use the Kayfun. I said many times how much I despised this thing, but, as it turns out, I only mildly dislike it. Still working out the kinks, but its definitely not as useless as I once thought.

erotikpanda

Moved On
    Nov 3, 2013
    U.K.
    ErotikPanda,

Perfect driptip for a kayfun you say?

Got you covered.

Renegade Smith - Short Dogg – localvape

View attachment 297057

View attachment 297058

And yes, I recently have started to use the Kayfun. I said many times how much I despised this thing, but, as it turns out, I only mildly dislike it. Still working out the kinks, but its definitely not as useless as I once thought.

that does look well pretty, thanks for the tip man, will look into it hehe

I get what you mean about kayfun being a bit of a pain sometimes, I've been building on it for couple months now, with various wires and types of coils, what works best for me so far is either a horizontal 6/7 28g kanthal with organic cotton or a vertical with the same parameters and cotton wrapped all around it (i think it was RiP trippers video that shows how to do one). I tried twisted, dual, normal wraps around silica and etc. all of them have certain advantages and disadvantages, I think it takes time to find a setup that works best for you specifically, and when you do, I have to say, the cape is glorious hehe

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Not everything here is counterfiet. My pics are original equipment, and some others are too. Cant speak for everyone though, but since this wasnt a thread about high end mods specifically, just what is your favorite, I say it doesnt matter if someone wants to post their counterfiets.

EP
    -Yes Im going to keep working at it. Contrary to popular opinion, Im running my KayfunLitePlus subohm. a lot of people say its a no-go, but once I started trying some subohm builds on it, I started to think i might be able to get something usefull out of this.

Right now Ive got it setup with a 26g micro, metering .7ohm. So not really super subohm, just a slight subohm build, but it vapes pretty nice, and IMO, much better than what I was getting at 1.2ohm or so. Maybe because Im a subohmer otherwise, who knows, but, this seems to work OK. Im actually just about to run to the grocery store, and Im taking the Nemesis/KayfunLite+ with me and nothing else. Got some Midas RY4 which is a really smooth RY4, the only one Ive ever really liked. Go great with coffee and a car ride if I do say so myself.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    Should rename this thread favorite mod atty clones..lol
    You are just jealous because you probably fought for the chance to pay $300+ to wait 8 months for a battery tube.

Otherwise why would you troll this thread like that?

The combo I posted would not function any better if I paid $500 instead of $80.

Here..... this should make your day

Reactions: MikeyConti

evgeny131

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    hey...the thread took off!! i'm waiting for some rsm glass drip tips....for now....these go with me wherever i go....
    all day.....every day....coiled @ 0.28 ohms, 3 wraps .9mm ribbon, 3mm ekowool single strand wick, dual coils, 7/64"
    Nemesis Mixed Matte + Trident + 2Puff Knurl DT, Naval Brass 69 + 3D Dripper Hybrid + MCV Sabertooth DT, Full Brass Chi You/Flat Cap/Engraved Tube + Trident V2 + RJ Mods Zodiac DT
    f8Aq8Y5.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread