Status
Not open for further replies.

Dextrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My 3 fav setups with me 3 fav juices, Black Hawk / Mutation X v2, Vanilla / Darkhorse, Cartel / Plume veil IMAG0340[1].jpg

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
Not a box mod in sight for me.

GTR mod (with custom kayfun RTA) - side button control bought last year. Really not a bad unit for a cheap one. side button control so no locking mechanism hassles. I like it a little better than the German 1337 mechanical, cause that one has a removable pin with plastic around it which seems like a hassle. GTR Mod:
dshcZZ6.jpg

Close up GTR mod:
me5OND1.jpg

Here is a picture of my old beater lavatube. Dropped many times, looks like hell but still runs great. The flashpoint on the old lavatubes is for me unbeatable. After daily use and abuse, runs great. The clear window falls out quickly, I just put clear tape over it. They come made in chrome, two layers I think, the second layer peals off then it goes to what looks like copper. Only limitation is the 1.3 ohms, but I dont care, I usually clock in at around 1.5, and dang thing just has a zip to produce vape that still beats or ties anything Ive tried, instant vape results. Side button mods (VV and mechanical alike) can have sort of hitch from side to side where once in while the button doesnt provide current, but you get used to it then bang bang the vape is always there. This baby has some mileage on it:
GhGUtrb.jpg

Reactions: ThePulver

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Good luck keeping that shiny n polished!

Not at all.
It's brushed.

I also have about 70 mechanicals.

I can make that brass bomber look like a bar of gold in 15 minutes, and maintaining the finish is easy.
Mother's mag wheel polish and an old t shirt.

If you have trouble keeping the finish on your mods just ask and we will b happy to help, but no, polishing soft brass is pretty easy for me.

Reactions: ThePulver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread