Favorite menthol juices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't the right spot but I'm still only able to post here.

I smoked Marlboro menthol lights when I smoked and when I switched to vaping I started with Nicquid Smoothol and then about 1/2 smoothol with 1/2 Nicquid southern freeze because the smoothok was a little too cough droppy and the other was a bit to fruity for me. That's the only brand I can get locally but now I'd rather just order online and find something similar or hopefully better because Nicquid is 9.00/10ml locally and not much less online. I've tried a few others I didn't like and I'm sure I'll buy a few more, just looking for the best place to start to hopefully keep it to a minimum.
I know a lot of you like to switch flavors a lot but I'd just like to have one or two that I can stand all day. Non menthol a don't seem to cut it for me, I don't get any throat hit it seems. I may try a minty one maybe as well. I don't think I want to get into DIY quite yet, maybe someday but for now I'd rather just buy it. Price isn't a huge concern if it's really good. Nicquid is expensive and if I loved it I'd just pay for it but I wouldn't say I love it.

I also liked the the blu magnificent menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread