Favorite menthol juices

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by BillyMac814, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BillyMac814

BillyMac814 Full Member

Oct 27, 2013
    State College, Pennsylvania, United States
    I know this isn't the right spot but I'm still only able to post here.

I smoked Marlboro menthol lights when I smoked and when I switched to vaping I started with Nicquid Smoothol and then about 1/2 smoothol with 1/2 Nicquid southern freeze because the smoothok was a little too cough droppy and the other was a bit to fruity for me. That's the only brand I can get locally but now I'd rather just order online and find something similar or hopefully better because Nicquid is 9.00/10ml locally and not much less online. I've tried a few others I didn't like and I'm sure I'll buy a few more, just looking for the best place to start to hopefully keep it to a minimum.
    I know a lot of you like to switch flavors a lot but I'd just like to have one or two that I can stand all day. Non menthol a don't seem to cut it for me, I don't get any throat hit it seems. I may try a minty one maybe as well. I don't think I want to get into DIY quite yet, maybe someday but for now I'd rather just buy it. Price isn't a huge concern if it's really good. Nicquid is expensive and if I loved it I'd just pay for it but I wouldn't say I love it.

I also liked the the blu magnificent menthol.
  2. Deepfried

Deepfried Full Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Nitelites ''Vapeport''. Very nice menthol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.