Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
I poured them out before I knew about the swap, and after I tried to give them to a friend, but he didn't want them.... But now that I know how many people love their juice, if I ever try them again and don't like it, I will do that.
Thanks!
:thumb:

Speaking of PIF, I know Vapoor eyes er works in some kind of vaping-based charity. You might want to check with him about whether folks in his program could use juices you don't want? I don't know whether that would work or not, but it'd be really kinda cool if it would.

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
This just never ceases to amaze me, the title of the thread is "Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors" yet post like this are placed in it! If you don't have a favorite from them, why do you feel compelled to make negative statements in a thread that is contrary to the title. Sorry you don't like any of them, and yes, everyone's taste is different, but by no mean are all of their juices BAD! They are the vendor of my choice and while everyone is entitled to their opinions, those opinions should be kept in an appropriate thread. It just appears as trolling.

I can see how you took my post, but what I was trying to say, is that even though I had a few bad experiences with their juices, I'm GLAD that people are liking them, and not smoking the real ones. I think I said that at the end of my post, and I started off the post by saying that I was HAPPY that people like them. Anyone who helps people NOT smoke are my friends.....even if I don't care for their product. Now I know that if I order again from them, and don't like it, there are a lot of people out there who do, and I can give it to them as opposed to pouring it out.
I'm pretty sure I did a poor job of expressing myself. Now, let me get out of the way for all the people who want to list their faves.
Lesson learned.

I am attracted to the MBV price point, but I have heard some negative things about their tobacco flavors. I just can't handle the sweetness of dessert vapes. If anyone has tried MBV tobacco flavors and liked them, please let me know. BTW, I love menthol so consider that. The idea of a sweet flavored tobacco and menthol is unappealing.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I am attracted to the MBV price point, but I have heard some negative things about their tobacco flavors. I just can't handle the sweetness of dessert vapes. If anyone has tried MBV tobacco flavors and liked them, please let me know. BTW, I love menthol so consider that. The idea of a sweet flavored tobacco and menthol is unappealing.

there are some that like a few of their tobaccos. i tried quit a few. the one i liked the best was USA Blend, BUT, it needs a long steep. the coumarin was OK, but after reading up on it in the DIY, i suspect someone used way too much flavoring.

i haven't tried any of their menthol. like i said, UAS Blend wasn't bad. it tasted like a good light cigarette. one guy, front page of this thread, iirc. said it needed "the hundred year steep". the first couple pages of this thread have reviews from folks that figured that we go off topic so much in the other thread (and we do), that they started this one to be specifically reviews. so it would be beneficial to go read the beginning of the thread.

oops, senior moment. THIS is the review thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ws-what-have-you-tried-what-do-you-think.html

my bad...

Last edited:

Ms.Kitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Florida
All 65/35 pg/vg 6mg nic for dripper:
Graham Cracker
Banana Cream Pie
Butterscotch
strawberry/banana..personal mix
greenapple
cinnamon roll
not a fan of:
555menthol
vanilla custard

Vanilla Custard is another (IMO) that needs a loooong steep.
When I first tried it (after a reasonable steep), not so good....but now? OMG!
I NEED more and it's OOS! :ohmy:

Caramel Apple is another....both are ADV's for me, now. :D :2c:

I think i have over 30 diy flavorings from Mr.baker,mostly fruity and dessert kind of stuff ,finally ventured out of my comfort zone and tried demon energy(redbull) and omg ,this is the best Vape I have tried from them by far.My other all day capes are they're new rainbowvsherbert,blue moo hawk sauce,juicy fruit gum,cinnamon roll and I'm a big fan of they're fruit and sweet cream mixes.MBV is the only vendor I've tried and after getting the demon energy its going to stay that way

The only tobacco I've tried was the USA blend as well,I agree with the other poster with a generous steep time. At first it tasted like a bland chemical type taste. After about two weeks it was unmistakenly a rich sweet tobacco that was really great.after I mixed it with some butterscotch it was definately an adv but I prefer my other fruit flavors. Either way give it a try,let it steep and enjoy!

csantiago1911

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
United States
These were good out of the mail:
Hawk Sauce (ADV/EDV... I like it that much)
Guava
Green Apple
Cinnamon Roll
Spurberry

These ones tasted faintly of soap or perfume.... not great but ok out of the mail... I hope they improve with steeping, and will report back later on them:
Butter Pecan
Caramel Candy
Pear
Freckled Lemonade

Mrford

Jan 22, 2014
Col OH
Coumarin Pipe Tobacco.... My all day vape.. And I mix this with everything love it I get it max vg with 2 extra shots.
I've also had this custom mixed for my girlfriend 50 50 with banana nut bread... Very good.

Other great flavors from them I have personally tried
Cinnamon roll
Vanilla butternut
Graham cracker
Marshmallow
Peach Tobacco
Rum Tobacco
Peach
kiwi

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.