Favorite non-tobacco/non-coffee flavored juice for tobacco/coffee lovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzedBlitzer

Mar 14, 2017
Texas
I'm wanting to go the fruit flavor direction but I love tobacco and coffee, together and separately , and I'm worried I won't find anything as satisfying to my taste buds. I love dark chocolate and orange, not the juice(I've never tried the juice if there is such a thing) but the food, and was thinking about trying to find something in that flavor neighborhood. Any suggestions?

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I'm wanting to go the fruit flavor direction but I love tobacco and coffee, together and separately , and I'm worried I won't find anything as satisfying to my taste buds. I love dark chocolate and orange, not the juice(I've never tried the juice if there is such a thing) but the food, and was thinking about trying to find something in that flavor neighborhood. Any suggestions?

When I started vaping I liked tobacco, and coffee was my favorite. I had to drop both of them because my wife hated their second hand aroma. She vapes, but coffee and tobacco were offensive to her. I still miss the coffee.

Now I like fruit flavors, but it took me a couple of years to get there. I needed what I think of as more muscular flavors, though that might not mean the same to other people as it means to me. After tobacco and coffee I used banana nut bread, crème de menthe, various others. Lots of cream and pastry and menthol. I make my own by the way so I can't recommend any particular juices.

It's very individual. I've read here about people who started with fruit and later moved to tobacco.

Maybe our tastes change because our taste buds are coming back from smoking.

To answer your specific question I never found a chocolate flavor I really liked. I've seen a few conversations about that though. If you do a search on chocolate you might find something useful. Thinking back, Mayan Mocha from Nude Nicotine was a pretty good spicy chocolate flavor. Didn't have orange in it. You could pick up some orange flavored juice and try mixing them.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Mmmm peach tea sounds great!!! Maybe a peach tea bourbon blend?

My favorite right now is Earl Grey Tea. Make my own, mixed with equal amounts of the tea and honey. I've been told it's good with some peach added in but haven't tried it yet.

It's easier to find the flavor you like if you mix the juice yourself rather than trying endless commercial juices looking for something that hits the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread