• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite Store Bought E-Liquid(s)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Although I have my fair share of great "home made" e-juice, there's something about 'certain' store bought 'juice' which is often very hard to replicate. Hence, their widespread popularity among hard-core vapors around the world (aside from Korea, of course).

My favorites thus far are:

1) Almost ALL "Space Jam" liquids:

A) Pluto
B) Astro
C) Omega
D) Galactica
E) Andromeda

2) Suicide Bunny:

A) Mother's Milk
B) Sucker Punch

I'm curious on trying some of that "Goose juice" next.

How about you? What are some of your favorites?

Cheers...

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Very simple. Just buy them online. Make sure you order "Zero Nicotine", unless you are willing to pay Customs Tax, and don't make each order to exceed $150.

I've gathered enough 30ml bottles of top-notch juices to open a high-end E-Liquid store with brands you CANNOT buy anywhere in Korea, aside from possibly the American Army Base. Who knows?

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Very simple. Just buy them online. Make sure you order "Zero Nicotine", unless you are willing to pay Customs Tax, and don't make each order to exceed $150.

I've gathered enough 30ml bottles of top-notch juices to open a high-end E-Liquid store with brands you CANNOT buy anywhere in Korea, aside from possibly the American Army Base. Who knows?

Without nicotine, I find that it's hard to stop vaping. I'd just go through 30ml in a day!

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Without nicotine, I find that it's hard to stop vaping. I'd just go through 30ml in a day!

Well of course I add the 6 drops of Nicotine once it arrives at my house and then let it steep for another week.

I order "non-nicotine" e-juice so as to avoid the Customs Tax and hold up at Incheon. That's all.

It's all legit.

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Well of course I add the 6 drops of Nicotine once it arrives at my house and then let it steep for another week.

I order "non-nicotine" e-juice so as to avoid the Customs Tax and hold up at Incheon. That's all.

It's all legit.

Oh yeah I forgot you have pure nicotine too. Thats brilliant for you! I'd recommend getting a zamplebox subscription for 40 dollars then. You'd get to find out about great new vendors and juices. It's not too expensive either, around 40 dollars (shipped) for 60-100 ml (6 juices) and 60 dollars for 150-200 ml I beleive (premium subscription for 11 bottles of juice). You can cancel it anytime ofcourse

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I have nicotine diluted in VG so I'd just ruin the juice :(

That's too bad. I recommend you give Ryan a call at HiLIQ. Tell him that you want the same deal as pocariboy73 from Korea. He knows me well and will give my friends a decent discount as well as explain all the taxes and so forth which will be applied by Customs. He's very helpful and truly and expert in what HiLIQ sells.

Nicotine aleady premixed with a high percentage of VG or PG, as you said, will certainly ruin a great bottle of store bought E-Liquid with zero nicotine. You need "highly concentrated" nicotine. And with over 2 years of working with it, I've never had the slightest problem. I run more of a risk crossing the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread