Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I'm still rocking a kayfun Lite + with the Nano kit. I love it! Great stiff MTL draw with a 1.2 ohm coil. It looks the bee's knee's with my new flat top cap on it too!

I'm really digging the new V2 Subtank as well! Its also a great MTL vape believe it or not. On the first or second air hole setting with a 1.2 ohm coil in the rba. Really great tank!!

837637f17a8f2422b93b64ac86a72627.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

manthe

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Winter Park, FL, USA
Tank/RTA - hands-down Aqua v2! (It comes with a dripper conversion kit and is also among my favorite RDAs)

RDA - this is tough. Like most, I go through 'honeymoon periods' with a lot of different drippers. But, I guess if I had to pick my consistent, all-time favorite...it would be a very close race between the Veritas and the Marquis. I'm not sure I could choose between those 2.

Reactions: TrollDragon

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
This may be lame but the Aspire CF Sub with a Smok VCT.

I rocked an aspire sub-ohm with an atlantis for a long time until I felt comfortable/safe enough to use my mechs.

as to the question of this thread....

do I only get to pick one of each?!?!

hmmmmm....don't have too many tanks, but probably the subtank mini.

rda is probably the doge x v2.....but that will change in a couple days. :)

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
After being out of the game for awhile I've recently purchased a new mod and atty.

Used a HoH Zenesis2 with a 4/5 wrap on 28 gauge Kanthal and enjoyed that for quite some time, decided I wanted more airflow and didn't want to destroy the top cap of my Zen2 so I purchased a Vaporshark rDNA40 and a Kanger Subtank Mini, enjoying the hell out of these 0.5 ohm coils at 28 watts, also picked up a 13H9H atty and built a single coil of 6 wraps of 26+32 Clapton coming in at 0.8 ohms at 40 watts is also amazing (although goes through juice even faster than the Subtank).

so TLDR, Subtank Mini + 13H9H

It's changed goliath v2 oh man the flavour and the starre pro ni200 I appeared on the weather channel south of England covered by fog
With you there man. The Goliath v2 has replaced my very beloved Billow v2. I've got a Cthulhu v2 on preorder which on paper will supersede the Goliath [emoji16]

Vape on, live long!

Reactions: 52anddone
saddlehorse, what was it with the Kayfun 4? I found that it wicks much, much better than the kayfun lite and had a similar kayfuney draw. All the parts?
Yes, way too may parts. Leaks pretty bad too. Of course, mine are clones so that may have something to do with it. Yeah, that's right sometimes I buy clones. Doesn't bother me any having a little extra money for things like food (and more clones)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I'm still rocking a couple lemos for my daily tanks and a magma for testing new flavours

I'm like you Cowboy,
RTA = Lemo, Lemo Drop, Lemo V2
RDA = Magma

and like Yorkyboy, I'm waiting on my pre-ordered Cthulhu V2 RTA to see what that is all about, it looks pretty good from what I have seen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread