Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I accidentally stumbled across a new flavor combination the other day. I had a tank of INW Gold Ducat going and topped it off with HS Arabic by mistake. It was surprisingly good! I'm going to have to play with that idea a lil bit. The GD was a 5% mix ad the Arabic 3%. The tank was about 10% full when I topped it off. I'm thinking 1% Arabic & 2% GD might be a good place to start. Anybody else ever try it?

I came up with some pretty good combinations that way myself.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Next order will probably be - TA Garuda (INW), Desert Ship (HS), French Pipe (HS), RY4 (HS), Strawberry Tobacco (INW) and Gozdziki (INW).
Looks good. I've seen some good reviews on the Gozdziki for a good clove type vape. I've held off because I worry about it being hard on my throat.
Also, I'm thinking it's a tank cracker but can't remember for sure. And of course, I don't even know if you even have a tank lol, but just thought I'd mention that just in case.

Reactions: jhhollier

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Looks good. I've seen some good reviews on the Gozdziki for a good clove type vape. I've held off because I worry about it being hard on my throat.
Also, I'm thinking it's a tank cracker but can't remember for sure. And of course, I don't even know if you even have a tank lol, but just thought I'd mention that just in case.
Thanks for looking out. I mainly use drippers but I have a few tanks. I try to always get tanks that use Pyrex glass so I don't have to worry about what juice I use.

I went ahead and placed an order for the flavorings I listed above. Excited to get them in.

Reactions: JD1

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
What's the difference between INW Dark for Pipe and Gold for Pipe? They have the same description. Brown sugar, oak, and rum sounds tasty either way. Anybody have both?
I haven't tried either but I think they might have copied over the wrong description for the Gold. According to a couple of reviews, it's base is more of a mild Virginia while the base of the Dark is a stronger tobacco, plus those secondary flavors don't apply to the Gold.

Hopefully someone that's tried them will kick in with some more info.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
What's the difference between INW Dark for Pipe and Gold for Pipe? They have the same description. Brown sugar, oak, and rum sounds tasty either way. Anybody have both?

Hope this helps!

Dark:
As close to a hand rolled, slightly spicy, dark Virginia tobacco flavor as I have found. Some liken it to Old Holborn rolling tobacco. A super pleasant analogue flavor type vape. Deep pipe tobacco flavors come through as well. Notes of Drum and/or Bali Shag rolling tobacco make the scene. This is a Inawera winner! For most a 1% start point will be good. For tobacco lovers, the single flavor mix will be 3 to 4%.

Gold:
The flavor of this awesome liquid is a dead ringer for the (no longer made) hand rolling tobacco called Three Castles. The ever so, so, so slight citrus background notes are rounded out with brown sugar, just a hint of honeysuckle and smooth flue cured Virginian tobacco. Absolutely no harsh edges with this vape. Covering up the flavor of this tobacco with anything too strong, would just be wrong. Superb stand alone flavor. Another Inawera, crazy good tobacco. Tobacco fans will want to hover around 3.5% in a mix.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
a good clove type vape.

ECX has a Tobacco Express flavor that is equal to HS Black Label when it comes to a clove vape: 234 Dji Sam Soe.

My thoughts were, wow, another clove liquid which is actually quite vapeable?!?

Modeled after a popular Indonesian clove cigarette, this liquid has a clove high note, licorice middle note and subtle chocolate low note. Mixed at low percentages with other tobaccos and a little something sweet or savory, will prove to be a nice all day vape. Stay below 4% and this liquid will not be cloying or harsh, as some clove flavors can be. I can see this liquid being combined with creams, cinnamon, cardamom or other teas to calm the clove a bit. The addition of a TA would be advisable, if you want a bit of ash in the mix. Mixed at 5% for testing; nice, but lower percentage will be needed.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Notes of Drum and/or Bali Shag
Awesome! I've been looking for a "Drum" flavor. HS Instrument was a miss.

I ordered the Dark and Black for Pipe flavors today. I'll probably grab the Gold next time. Also grabbed Nutty Princess in this order. Peanut Waffles just sounded too good to pass up.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
I just assumed they pasted the wrong one.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I'm digging all the INW tobaccos I've tried so far, So I expect these will be winners too. I've got the Captain Jack for Pipe and it's really good. Sweet but strong tobacco with a piney note to it. I mix it at 2 - 3%. When it's fresh it has some coffee/cocoa notes to it, but they fade in to everything else as it steeps.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Can you or anyone give a description of this tobacco? I've been wanting to order something new lately.
Indian is a mild Virginia type tobacco that has a nice light earthy nutty note to it. Not as nutty as lets say a highway, No.5 or standard 555.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread