Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I do remember seeing a liquid selling for $1 per ml and I'm sure it was a net tobacco, it scared me away from the nets.
At this time I'm still finding lots of tobacco flavor concentrates which I really like, Gold Durcat is my latest find from this forum. Since I'm still new at this I don't try adding other flavors, I'm just trying them and it goes to that's just another tobacco or that's one I really like.

Reactions: JD1

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I'm the same Carl. Mostly a single-flavor guy.

Recipes that contain 5 or more flavorings seem a bit contrived to me. I tend to enjoy simple one, two or three ingredient mixes as much or more than the complicated recipes. Dark For Pipe is more complex and enjoyable by itself than just about anything else out there. If a concentrate is good, I done see any reason to cram a bunch of others alongside it.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I'm a huge Ry4 fan and can add vanilla and/or caramel to about anything. :vapor:

Ditto :thumb:

A while back, I was mixing what I *thought* was a RY4. Seems I calculated and mixed everything except the tobacco. I now have 200ml of caramel/vanilla that gets added to other mixes I want to bump up a little.
I also filled a tank with it. Not an ADV, but good here and there. ;)

Reactions: JD1

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
A friend of mine had suggested the RY4 premade which I ordered and it was the first tobacco liquid I tried that was okay for vaping. I got into the DYI and really think some of the flavors available are great compared to what is being sold premade. This tobacco flavoring discussion has kept me on the right path and I've been able to find some pretty good tobacco flavors by reading the reviews.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
........ Dark For Pipe is more complex and enjoyable by itself than just about anything else out there. ........
I'm such a cheap skate lol. I've had Dark For Pipe in my basket a couple of times and took it out because I was over budget. It's only a little more than my precious SC line though and supposed to have brown sugar, oak and rum notes. Sounds delish.

Reactions: mechanism

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I mixed up a small 25ml batch of 5% INW Turkish last Oct 28 so its been sitting 4 months and I've been leary to give it a try cause it smells floral and fake. I wicked up a subtank with a 1.2ohm 28 gauge rayon build yesterday and decided to try the Turkish. I can't say much past it tastes exactly as it smells fully steeped and its YUK. I don't know what that taste is but it sure isn't appealing to me. Another concentrate that heads its way to the shelf of shame.
I also made 25 mls of 2.5% FA Virginia that the same 4 months steeped and its not going into any atty. Drop taste says its bitter, super sweet and it has a chemical after taste. I'm trying to expand my tobacs past the Hangsens but with disappointments like these 2 concentrates I'll be sticking to my Hangsens.

Reactions: mechanism

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Just got the following tobacco flavors:

Arabic Tobacco-HS
Flue Cured-HS
Dark For Pipe-INW
Black For Pipe-INW

Any suggestions on how long to put juices that I mix with them in the USC?

Actually any tips on mixing with them would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Just got the following tobacco flavors:

Arabic Tobacco-HS
Flue Cured-HS
Dark For Pipe-INW
Black For Pipe-INW

Any suggestions on how long to put juices that I mix with them in the USC?

Actually any tips on mixing with them would be appreciated.

Dark doesn't need steeping. Several of us here prefer it fresh.

mechanism

Jan 6, 2013
UK
I'm such a cheap skate lol. I've had Dark For Pipe in my basket a couple of times and took it out because I was over budget. It's only a little more than my precious SC line though and supposed to have brown sugar, oak and rum notes. Sounds delish.

You've GOT to try it, it's one of my faves, shake and vape too which is a bonus!

Dark doesn't need steeping. Several of us here prefer it fresh.

+1 here for vaping Dark for Pipe freshly mixed :)

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Unbelievable! Mixed 30 ml of the Dark at 3%, shook the bottle and filled my squonk bottle and oh my god! What a lovely vape! Will be mixing barrels of this thing! [emoji1] Thank you aces and mechanism! This is spot on.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I also made 25 mls of 2.5% FA Virginia that the same 4 months steeped and its not going into any atty

Quoting my own post isn't the best idea but it'll do.
I dawned on me to where I've smelled that FA Virginia before, it took a few crown and cokes but I did end up figuring it out. I dumped the INW Turkish then rewicked with the FA Virginia just to make sure I was correct and to my dismay I was right. I remember way back as a noob vaper, you can probably still buy them in Fasttech those super cheap tobacco juices. I think 5 bucks per 100ml. I had bought several different tobaccos and they all had the same base stale dirt taste and were just awful. My first vape off the FA Virginia sent be back to those juices. The complete night and day difference between the HS Virginia, INW Virginia which are both OK vapes and then FA Virginia which is YUK.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
What about the black? And the HS Flue Cured and Arabic?

I like the Black at 3.5% and the Arabic at 4%. They're both good shake and vape but better with at least a few days steep time. I've never tried the Flue Cured so don't know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread