Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I made a mixture of Old Havana which is a cigar flavor and got no flavor from it after mixing, while putting a coil in a tank I used it to wet the cotton and got a nice cigar flavor. It's the first time this has happened to me. I'm smoking it now, a nice flavor.

Who makes the Old Havana?

Reactions: JD1

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL

isso

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
Alberta
Best cigar you will ever try if you are a Cuban cigar smoker:
Hangsen Havana 5%
5 drops of Inawera absolute Cigar in 10 mls
5 drops of Inawera DNB in 10 mls

I was a cigar smoker for 20 years and I have been vaping for 4 years and always looking for the best cigar Vape and this is the ultimate Vape.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Reactions: anavidfan

isso

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
Alberta
Me three lol! It sounds like this might be right down my alley as I'm always on the lookout for the stouter Hangsen tobacco flavors.

One of the stouter Hangsen tobacco is Magic Mix, you should try it. It is the most realistic Tobacco vape that i found. If Hangsen would have a Tobacco Absolute version it would be it. The second most realistic tobacco is Hangsen TU, on the sweeter side of Magic Mix but also spot on with the Tobacco flavor.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I watched a few vids on steeping to learn about the different methods for steeping and on breathing. I'm about to mix up the liquids and nicotine, about a cups worth, then I add the flavors which I'll steep this time. I'll look around for any 15 ml bottles I mixed for a trial and set aside. It seems the ultrasonic works pretty good.

Reactions: JD1

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I mixed up several 50ml bottles of various flavors a couple of days ago, some new to me.

One was FA SOHO at 10% and it gets good reviews for a smooth tobacco with a very slight sweet undertone. I tried a 2ml tank last night 2 days into steeping and found it interesting. I could taste the slight sweetness, but not a lot of tobacco flavor. We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks. Right now it's a very pale shade of gold after 2 days.

The other tobacco was Purilim Tobacco Original at 5%. It's still clear and hasn't begun to turn shades, so I'll let it steep into the next couple of weeks before trying a sample.

FA Virginia 2% and FA Cowboy at 1% were the other two. Those are two of my favorites as long as they are mixed lightly. Both can get in your face at higher mix percentages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread