Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
I might have to go ahead and reluctantly try some inawera! My beloved hangsens are becoming harder to find in sealed bottles selections very limited unless rebottled . I'll still get HS Arabic but will try INW Arabic too.

I assume the BC inaweras are factory bottled not rebottled?

It also looks like most of them are ready to go single flavor mixes. That would be good.
I think you should try them Jeremy. And yes, BCV only sells authentic Inawera, in original sealed bottles.

Reactions: JeremyR

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
........My beloved hangsens are becoming harder to find in sealed bottles selections very limited unless rebottled . I'll still get HS Arabic but will try INW Arabic too......

If it comes down to it, you might give RTS a try. I'm thinking their last shipment from Hangsen was fairly recent plus they rebottle in glass. Still, $37 for 120 ml of Arabic might be a pill if it isn't up to snuff. If you're tempted to give them a try, I'd shoot them an email to see what their policy is on a "bad" bottle of flavor.

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
I just got a bottle of Inaweras Gold & Silver - only tried a few drops of it in my base but I'm getting a plum/prunes flavour off it which I don't much care for. I was expecting a tobacco taste so it's a bit of a disappointment. Anybody got any suggestions what to do with it?

ny one know of any Memorial day sales yet. My nic is getting low.

Memorial day sales here.....
Memorial Day 2015 Sales! | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: JD1

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I just got a bottle of Inaweras Gold & Silver - only tried a few drops of it in my base but I'm getting a plum/prunes flavour off it which I don't much care for. I was expecting a tobacco taste so it's a bit of a disappointment. Anybody got any suggestions what to do with it?

Memorial day sales here.....
Memorial Day 2015 Sales! | E-Cigarette Forum

I also get a prune type background note off HS gold&silver after a while vaping it..

Us a much lower percentage. I wouldn't go much over 3% at most. Over flavoring can make background notes stand out more than they should.

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
I also get a prune type background note off HS gold&silver after a while vaping it..

Us a much lower percentage. I wouldn't go much over 3% at most. Over flavoring can make background notes stand out more than they should.

I only put two drops in 2ml but it was still more than I wanted. I ended up emptying the tank out which is unusual for me.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I might have to go ahead and reluctantly try some inawera! My beloved hangsens are becoming harder to find in sealed bottles selections very limited unless rebottled . I'll still get HS Arabic but will try INW Arabic too.

I assume the BC inaweras are factory bottled not rebottled?

It also looks like most of them are ready to go single flavor mixes. That would be good.

Don't be reluctant just do it. Inawera is good stuff. Hangsen can still be had at bullcity in sealed manufactured packaging.. I've been OK so far with hangsen from RTS in larger quantities but that stuff is rebottled and the last time I used them was about 6 months ago. I've bought enough of every tobacco available in 50ml bottles from buyhangsen when they first went on sale to last me 2 or more years. I've taken to storing them in the refrigerator. They've been in there for the last 6 months and so far so good.

Last edited:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Don't be reluctant just do it. Inawera is good stuff. Hangsen can still be had at bullcity in sealed manufactured packaging.. I've been OK so far with hangsen from RTS in larger quantities but that stuff is rebottled and the last time I used them was about 6 months ago. I've bought enough of every tobacco available in 50ml bottles from buyhangsen when they first went on sale to last me 2 or more years. I've taken to storing them in the refrigerator. They've been in there for the last 6 months and so far so good.

I am everyone seems happy with them.. Including long time hangsen users like yourself and others. I only said that to imply I was die hard hangsen..

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Is it really 20 drops=1 ml? Definitely need to cut it down.

It depends on the dropper size. Drops are a very inconsistant method of measurment. Best to measure by ml using a syringe. Or calculate your dropper by dropping into a 1ml syringe and counting drops until you reach the 1ml mark on the syringe. Some droppers are 20 drops some 40 and some are as high as 60 drops per ml.

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
It depends on the dropper size. Drops are a very inconsistant method of measurment. Best to measure by ml using a syringe. Or calculate your dropper by dropping into a 1ml syringe and counting drops until you reach the 1ml mark on the syringe. Some droppers are 20 drops some 40 and some are as high as 60 drops per ml.

Trouble is you'd have to do that for every bottle which would be a pain to do.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Trouble is you'd have to do that for every bottle which would be a pain to do.
I just go with an average for the three different size drops I use. I do have to retype the drop size a couple of times in eJuice Me Up until I learn them or if I'm doing a different size. My different drop sizes are. 23 per ml (eye dropper), 34 per ml (small rounded), 50 per ml (small plastic needle tips).

Reactions: Dixie1954
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread