Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
When I first ordered my highway and desert ship I bought 10ml bottle to make sure it was what I was after along with several other sounds interesting flavors. The Hangsen was spot on, so in panic of knowing how fast a vendor can run out of something I then ordered a 120ml desert ship and 8 10ml jugs of highway and 2-50's of No5. I know its a shame that Hangsen are such twits with there concentrates in making them harder to get.
There will always be a tidal wave of new DIY vapers ordering so in most cases you have to "Go Big or you Don't Get Again" way of thinking in a lot of the vaping needs. :)

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
There will always be a tidal wave of new DIY vapers ordering so in most cases you have to "Go Big or you Don't Get Again" way of thinking in a lot of the vaping needs. :)

Yeal, my first try at Highway was a 10ml from the going out of business sale at buyhangsen. If I had tuned right around and reordered, I could have got a big bottle for a very good price at that time lol. Oh well, I'll just try a couple of new Inweras. I've been having great luck with them so far.

Reactions: JeremyR

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
so in most cases you have to "Go Big or you Don't Get Again" way of thinking

It'll settle down after a while.

Just ask anyone who remembers the "home computers" of the 80's. The Vic-20, C-64, TRS-80, Timex Z-80, TI-99/4A, and so on ... and yet there remains Microsoft and Apple and Intel.

I miss my Commodore-Amiga so much!

vaping will till and toil until it settles. Then comes mediocrity. Long live the Mom and Pop juice shops who actually give a poop!

</philosophical rant>

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
It'll settle down after a while.

Just ask anyone who remembers the "home computers" of the 80's. The Vic-20, C-64, TRS-80, Timex Z-80, TI-99/4A, and so on ... and yet there remains Microsoft and Apple and Intel.

I miss my Commodore-Amiga so much!

Vaping will till and toil until it settles. Then comes mediocrity. Long live the Mom and Pop juice shops who actually give a poop!

</philosophical rant>
When I was a kid my dad brought home a brand new TRS 80. Hard drive was a cassette player lol.

I hope the small vape shops that are popping up everywhere will have a decent chance of staying in business after the FDA dust settles but I have zero confidence that our government will do what is right. The only thing vaping has to do with tobacco is a) it is the best stop smoking cessation out there, b) it is seriously cutting into Big Tobacco profits and c) it is harming states that sold bonds for their tobacco settlement funds out of pure greed. Thats pretty much it but vaping will be classified as a tobacco product so it can be regulated and taxed out of existence where only Big Tobacco will be able to sell vape products. Let me get off my soap box now and back to the discussion on tobacco flavored vapes.......

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I just got a bottle of Inaweras Gold & Silver - only tried a few drops of it in my base but I'm getting a plum/prunes flavour off it which I don't much care for. I was expecting a tobacco taste so it's a bit of a disappointment. Anybody got any suggestions what to do with it?

Tonight I mixed up a batch of Hangsen Gold & Silver at %3 and I found it very good. I mixed it lighter than I normally would due to the discussion here and would like to try it at %5 next.

Out of curiosity, what would yall suggest as enhancers for Gold and Silver. Some Dark Tobacco? How about a TA, any suggestion on which TA would work well with Gold & Silver?

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hi guys,

I emailed Drew over at Bullcity about continuing to carry Hangsen flavorings as follows:

Hi Drew,

I noticed your out of stock on many of the Hangsen flavorings. I know a lot of resellers are eliminating Hangsen from there inventory. Will you continue to stock and reorder Hangen? Many people on the the ECF forum enjoy Hangsen and we are all concerned that soon there will be no place that carries it. As I am one of the more seasoned members on ECF I would like to tell the concerned members that you are continuing to sell it."

and his response was:

"Hi Dan,

Oh yes, we plan to continue carrying Hangsen and should have more fairly soon, our current reorder list is just shy of meeting their MOQ requirement. Speaking of which, do you have any suggestions/recommendations for additional Hangsen flavors you'd like us stock?

Thanks! Drew"

So that is good news. He also will take recommendations on any new flavors we would like to see them carry for his next order which will be very soon. So I know myself I'm going to request he stock the more popular selling flavors in the larger 50ml bottles. If anyone would like them to carry a flavor they don't already stock please PM me or post that request here and I will e-mail them to him all at once. Please let me know within the next few days.

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
SO far this is what's been asked for.

10ml

CO tobacco - 10ml

50ml

Arabic - 50ml
Desert Ship - 50ml
Red USA Mix - 50ml
Highway - 50ml
No.5 - 50ml
Gold and silver - 50ml
RY4 - 50ml
RY1 - 50ml
Elder Captain - 50ml
Tab - 50ml

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
The Hangsen/Bullcity list as of today 6pm

10ml

CO tobacco - 10ml (Cohiba)
Instrument - 10ml (Drum)
PE Tobacco - 10ml (peter stuyvesant)
Tobacco - 10ml (Nothing else in the name)

50ml

Arabic - 50ml
Desert Ship - 50ml
Red USA Mix - 50ml
Highway - 50ml
No.5 - 50ml
Gold and silver - 50ml
RY4 - 50ml
RY1 - 50ml
Elder Captain - 50ml
Tab - 50ml

Please note I will be forwarding this list to bullcity first thing tomorrow.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
I would add 2 that I find excellent: Fortune Strike and deluxe.

fortune strike is inawera not hangsen. It is in stock

Deluxe already in stock

Please all when requesting hangsen check the hangsen master list and if it is already in stock at bullcity. This list is for what hangsen flavors bullcity does not already carry. Bullcity is trying to get a feel for whats popular so it would be impractical for them to stock the whole list as some have suggested so please keep that in mind when requesting.

hangsen master list - Google Drive

Last edited:

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
fortune strike is inawera not hangsen. It is in stock

Deluxe already in stock

Please all when requesting hangsen check the hangsen master list and if it is already in stock at bullcity. This list is for what hangsen flavors bullcity does not already carry. Bullcity is trying to get a feel for whats popular so it would be impractical for them to stock the whole list as some have suggested so please keep that in mind when requesting.

hangsen master list - Google Drive

No sir...there is a Fortune Strike from Hangsen too, I have it and it is a great tobacco (cigarette) flavor. Wish you could try it.
Fortune Strike Tobacco Flavoring by Hangsen - ecigExpress

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Ah that explains it. That's not hangsen that's there own flavoring they sell as hangsen. ecigexpress is famous for the old bait and switch. I looked at every reliable source and hangsen does not make a fortune strike. I also have 2 hangsen master lists that I look on and there is no fortune strike on either, RTS does the same thing. They have a chocolate,caramel,peanut flavoring from hangsen but there's no such flavoring from hangsen (By the way it's actually a pretty good flavor). I'll add it to the list but I don't think you'll see it on bullcity.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Ah that explains it. That's not hangsen that's there own flavoring they sell as hangsen. ecigexpress is famous for the old bait and switch. I looked at every reliable source and hangsen does not make a fortune strike. I also have 2 hangsen master lists that I look on and there is no fortune strike on either, RTS does the same thing. They have a chocolate,caramel,peanut flavoring from hangsen but there's no such flavoring from hangsen (By the way it's actually a pretty good flavor). I'll add it to the list but I don't think you'll see it on bullcity.
I am aware of the strange practices of ECX regarding flavors, but Fortune Strike from Hangsen does exist, even as a E-Liquid. However you are partially right since HANGSEn changed its name to "MAGIC MIX" (which I just learned doing a mini research)...point is, it is an awesome tobacco flavor. I just need to suggest Drew to try for "Magic Mix" instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread