Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Thanks, whats TPA?
I like a few drops of FA (Flavourart) Oak Wood in a tobacco mix. It's an alcohol soaked wood type of flavor that turns to pencil shavings if you use too much. I have no idea how that compares to JC or TFA Red Oak though.
Here's one of my faves for a change of pace but again, no idea how it would compare to what you're looking for. I'm just posting this to give you some ideas as it would work with any good tobacco flavor. What are you making today. | Page 26 | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
How does the hangsen tobaccos compare to NETs?
I've only had 3 Hangsen tobacco flavors for 3 days, its too early to tell, certainly promising though. FWIW, it seems they are more related than I would have thought before, I don't see them as one being "better" than the other, just different. They seem to work well mixed together too.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I was vaping my hangsen cola as stand alone, not paying attention to what I was doing, being in a hurry I accidently put what I thought into my cola kayfun and left the house. Later on I noticed the cola seemed to taste much better so when I got home I checked the bottle sitting alone and it was desert ship. Desert ship was the missing link I couldn't figure out for my wife's cotton candy vape without it going syrupy. Desert Ship got me a "happy wife" with her ADV and its earned my respect.
I strongly assume you are going to be happy with the hangsen tobac vapes no matter how you mix them.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Anyone familiar with Congress flavor and Parliament ? I think they are Hangsen.

I have the congress. It's been a while but I think it has a grassy note. It's probably similar to a parliament in some ways. It's a cigarette vape for sure. Light flavoring; like a cigarette should be.

My buddy likes it and asked for another bottle of congress and highway.... So it all depends on what your taste buds want in a vape, you may like it as well.

I have yet to encounter a bad hangsen. Just ones that weren't what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I was quantifying how much I've vaped of my DIY stuff. And I realized I've vaped nearly a liter of my HS Desert Ship recipe. And I need to mix more of it right now. If HS stops making that stuff I may literally have a panic attack. lol

It's a good thing then that bullcity now carries 50ml bottles of DS. Stock pile it just to be safe:) It stays good a long long time in the fridge.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
I've only had 3 Hangsen tobacco flavors for 3 days, its too early to tell, certainly promising though. FWIW, it seems they are more related than I would have thought before, I don't see them as one being "better" than the other, just different. They seem to work well mixed together too.

Combine hangsen with one of the many TA's available and your in tobacco vaping heaven.

Reactions: Ian444

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
I was vaping my hangsen cola as stand alone, not paying attention to what I was doing, being in a hurry I accidently put what I thought into my cola kayfun and left the house. Later on I noticed the cola seemed to taste much better so when I got home I checked the bottle sitting alone and it was desert ship. Desert ship was the missing link I couldn't figure out for my wife's cotton candy vape without it going syrupy. Desert Ship got me a "happy wife" with her ADV and its earned my respect.
I strongly assume you are going to be happy with the hangsen tobac vapes no matter how you mix them.

That is so funny. I did the exact same thing with blue cola and No.5 purely by mistake and though the same thing. Although I wouldn't do that as a regular vape I thought it made an intresting vape and I don't mean that in a bad way. That in fact was what gave me the idea to add milk chocolate as a note flavor to my 555 mixes which is now one of my ADV's

Reactions: Dixie1954

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Anyone familiar with Congress flavor and Parliament ? I think they are Hangsen.

I would be interest in an opinion on those 2 my self. I have the congress but never tried it. And the parliament I've also never tried but herd it taste close to a mild american.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Hey guys, what kind of TA would yall recommend for a clove tobacco flavor?

It depends on if you want a sweeter clove or a dryer clove.

Samara if you want sweeter
Virginia if you want a dryer more ashy clove.

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
I like a few drops of FA (Flavourart) Oak Wood in a tobacco mix. It's an alcohol soaked wood type of flavor that turns to pencil shavings if you use too much. I have no idea how that compares to JC or TFA Red Oak though.

Very different creatures to my pallet. Not a fan of the FA.

Reactions: shikefa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread